IGNORED

Whose left?

old_eastender

7 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Yep. Same people survive manager after manager. GK has been weak for some time, needs a change IMO 

To be fair you could look at it as to how bad our GKs could be without PM as coach.

Max might be putting every long pass out of play!

oh hang on…

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Yep. Same people survive manager after manager. 

Remind you of anything?

Bit like national politics, really. Bunch of slimy, mendacious, self-serving people who take the credit for everything and the blame for absolutely nothing, are never accountable and who somehow survive and even prosper despite being incompetent at much of what they do.

Said elsewhere when the debate was still raging that I had in the past sprung to Lansdown's defence, but my perceptions of the ownership have been irreversibly changed by this woeful episode and I will never trust them again. In fact, my relationship with the club is probably at its lowest ebb since I started going to games regularly at the age of 14 (I'm 76), and I don't think I'll feel better about that until this regime is history.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 7
  • Robin 2

7 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Remind you of anything?

Bit like national politics, really. Bunch of slimy, mendacious, self-serving people who take the credit for everything and the blame for absolutely nothing, are never accountable and who somehow survive and even prosper despite being incompetent at much of what they do.

Said elsewhere when the debate was still raging that I had in the past sprung to Lansdown's defence, but my perceptions of the ownership have been irreversibly changed by this woeful episode and I will never trust them again. In fact, my relationship with the club is probably at its lowest ebb since I started going to games regularly at the age of 14 (I'm 76), and I don't think I'll feel better about that until this regime is history.

I'm the of the same feeling as you I'm done with the Lansdowns because there certain people in the club that should be long gone. I will support the players sat to Tues but the owners they need to pack there bags!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Cisse - the international scout during a period where we haven’t signed an international player. Now coaching the first team. Fabulous 

Spot on.

I thought his re-appearance from inside a cupboard or wherever he’s been for months was significant.

Basically once Tinnion & JL decided to remove the entire Pearson coaching set up, him & Pat Mountain were all that remained.

As you rightly say, our last European signing was in the summer of ‘22, so what’s on earth has he been doing since? Watching games of football in Europe to no purpose.

Where do I apply for that (non) job?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CliftonCliff said:

Remind you of anything?

Good on you Cliff

You & your like are the lifeblood of Bristol City FC...🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, Street red said:

I'm the of the same feeling as you I'm done with the Lansdowns because there certain people in the club that should be long gone. I will support the players sat to Tues but the owners they need to pack there bags!! 

Just curious, but how do you know who at the club who should be long gone? Have you got access to the HPC and ground where you can see these people in their roles and the skillset to determine who deserves to keep there job? Or are you just making assumptions based on the team's performances?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superjack said:

To be fair, he's managed to wash O'Neills kits without them disintegrating. 

I think that's rather impressive.

To be fair the first team shirts are only worn/washed once and shipped off for charity.

I imagine 2nd wash is when you get the Mission Impossible tape saying "this shirt will self destruct in 15 seconds"

• Haha 1