IGNORED

Embarrassed to be a city fan tonight

Stockwood gate

13 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

slightly o/t, but when i was banger racing, there was a guy who would turn up and not overly keen on getting out on track getting smashed up. give him 2 packs of wotsits and hed wreck his car until it wouldnt move any more and be laughing his socks off the whole time. he even thought it funny when he accidently put his truck cab rear window through with the hi-ab, amazing effects from the preserves in them

Fentanyl, Heroin, Wotsits ............. all the same to me !!!

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, phantom said:

For added context this is the same section this afternoon 

https://fb.watch/oHjZ_OWZ96

Do they ever watch themselves and see what most people see? 

Or do they actually think it's hard and put it down as footy culture? 

Unbelievable forcefield on that plastic sheeting...we should put that in the English channel 😂

• Haha 2

Reading this thread and I think WTF.

Football this day in age is so sanitised compared to when I was a nipper. Football grounds used to be a war zone on a Saturday in the 80s. Lots of plotting up pre game up the Hen n Chicken/Liquid Assets, chanting from the Dolman B Block, Park after the game, walk back down Coronation road to TM or town. All a bit of a bun fight nowadays. The big difference I suppose is the amount of drugs consumed at footy nowadays.

Plenty of white moustaches seen at several pubs on North street on a Saturday - :laugh:.

7 minutes ago, fisherrich said:

Reading this thread and I think WTF.

Football this day in age is so sanitised compared to when I was a nipper. Football grounds used to be a war zone on a Saturday in the 80s. Lots of plotting up pre game up the Hen n Chicken/Liquid Assets, chanting from the Dolman B Block, Park after the game, walk back down Coronation road to TM or town. All a bit of a bun fight nowadays. The big difference I suppose is the amount of drugs consumed at footy nowadays.

Plenty of white moustaches seen at several pubs on North street on a Saturday - :laugh:.

It's changed for the better. Still a way to go but it's better. 

• Like 1