IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers away match thread

2 minutes ago, frenchred said:

I can only think he's trying to make a name for himself, hoping something happens when our best player is on the bench so he can say look at me

As bizarre conspiracy theories go this has to be up there.

Maybe he just told Sykes at half time he was planning on taking him off at around 70-75m so go all in, and that's partially why he's looked so good this half but he wouldn't last to the end?

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

The process was straightforward enough, but the behaviours, like wiping thrice backwards and once forwards to acquire as much shite-on-paper as possible was more complex. 

Still picking shit out from under my nails. Hopefully my process wil change with this new data and rectal case study.

Not sure I want to be your anal ist thanks

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

Maxs kicking is awful. Really bad every week. 

Lost momentum……

His kicking is bad at times but made to look so much worse when we don't have a single player on the pitch who can take control of a long ball or win a header, of course his kicking is going to look awful if none of our players can win a long ball.

• Like 2
Just now, old_eastender said:

I wanted to see Yeboah given some minutes, but really taking off Sykes & Knight was madness, they were the two making things happen for us.

I’m really yet to see anything as to why he gets minutes. And I include under Nige. He’s young so that’s no surprise and his time will come. I just don’t see it yet.

Doesn’t look ready.