IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers away match thread

2 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Problem here is Lansdown was always going to need to back Manning in the window however, to suit Mannings style, it needs a proper revamp. Que signing several players for decent sums, on longer contracts before Manning is given the boot. And so, it starts again… 

So frustrating. Tinnion and the Lansdowns, you *******. 

Indeed. Even if we went down they’d probably stick with him. They are damned by their decision making just as much as if they are lauded if it ends up working out. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

We are a mid-championship team at best, lacking the quality and depth needed to compete at the top end of the table.

Which we as fans were well aware of. Much owing to the lack of investment. However, there was patience amongst the majority of supporters. Expectations were relatively low.

Not so much now (owing to the managerial change and stupid comments in the media by the top brass) - Manning is already under the cosh. 

• Thanks 2
Just now, Southport Red said:

BBC said Knight had two very near misses in two mins and was immediately withdrawn. 

I saw that somewhere!  

You couldn’t make it up. Hickman on the bench. Sykes and Knight our only threats subbed. 

This is LJ all over again. Bloke who complicates things so much he can’t see what is going on.

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Gollygosh that's put me in my place! I really shouldn't support my team unless it's ok with you.

Where did I say don’t support your team. You stated I was happy with tonight you clown when it couldn’t be further from the truth. I can see why you’re a little uptight though as this is what you wanted 👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You have to blame Manning for his team selection and tactics tonight we know Joe Williams hasnt got the legs to play two games in a week so to drop the player of the month TGH is crazy . Bell has been poor for months and doesnt deserve a start on current form and Conway cannot play up top on his own.. Its time for Cornick to start at least he wins the ball in the air and can hold the ball up

• Like 3