IGNORED

Another city fan gone too soon

phantom

Wow life can be so cruel , 

one of the many cliches around and never a truer one is live life for today  as you don’t know what’s around the corner 

rip fellow red 

Don’t know what to say phantom to ease your pain / loss , I suppose all you can do is embrace the good memories you had with each other 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

RIP Chris. You sounded a good hearted soul who put the welfare of his fellow human beings and community above other considerations.

My condolences Phantom and his other friends and family for your great and tragic loss. 

Can't put it any better than this ⬆️.

Life can be so cruel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, phantom said:

A great friend of mine was taken ill yesterday morning and sadly passed away later in the day 

Chris was well known around Weston and frequently travelled with us to home and away games 

I'm not too proud to admit many tears have been shed over the past hours 

Christmas will never the same 

RIP x

Screenshot_20231224_112413_Facebook.jpg

Oh my word so sorry to hear this i knew Chris not that well but he was a friend of Lester Solway another red taken far too soon.Sorry for your loss and my sincere condolences to you and Chris"s family.

• Thanks 1

It's never easy to hear such news, but when it's such a shock it's even more hard to comprehend and cope with. Especially hard at this time of year when everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. My thoughts are with everyone who knew him, take care xx

• Thanks 1