IGNORED

Watford away match thread

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

What odds for Scott in the Euros squad? That is a fantastic assist, to even pass the ball after the end of that run is the sign of a brilliant player 

Think that part is very underrated, most would have a wild shot after that kind of run. Look at Sterling against wolves as a good example. 

I think the euros might becoming a tad to early but would be 2 if he didn’t make the wc squad in 2026, bar injuries ofc.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BCFC31 said:

I dont want to speak to soon but watford look a poor side trying to play out from the back but they don't have the players to do it by the looks of it. Been watching city way to long now though to get carried away even if we are 2 up 

Watford are a decent side imo - we're making them look average.

• Like 2

I like how the "new" manager plays Mehmeti. A very good first half, I was not watching any games in the last 4 weeks, but now I have to say that is one of that first halfs when you are confident. I mean, I don't see City dropping 3 points. The things can only get better after we get back atkinson Mcrowie and we bring one more striker at least.

2 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

I dont want to speak to soon but watford look a poor side trying to play out from the back but they don't have the players to do it by the looks of it. Been watching city way to long now though to get carried away even if we are 2 up 

Honestly, sometimes we're going to come up sides who are not on their game, but we really haven't let them play today. Genuinely much more about us today. The press has been almost perfect, the midfield 3 have been amazing, we are outplaying them and not letting them play their game. 

• Like 2