IGNORED

Watford away match thread

What an excellent first half.

As controlled as I’ve seen us away from home for a while.  The Dickie / Pring / Mehmeti axis is working nicely, just like pre season when we had midfielders dragging their midfielders around to create so much space for those 3.  In fairness to Andrews at RB, he’s saved them a pummelling.

Pring’s shot a little deflection - just seen replay.

Mehmet should’ve been more clinical with his chance….lift it.

Nice finish by Hoedt!

Downsy awful at h-t!  The only negative.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Own goal 0-2

You don’t seem to say a lot when we score, but you definitely don’t miss an opportunity to comment on every misplaced pass, poor cross or mistimed tackle. 

City have been superb today but you wouldn’t think it from reading your posts.

Edited by Downend2005
  • Like 1
Just now, W-S-M Seagull said:

There are only certain people that keep mentioning Pearson and that's those that were always anti Pearson. The rest of us have moved on. 

I must admit it is starting to look that way now. If we finish this game off we gotta be happy at what Liam is delivering not being a ******* 12 year old and looking for points scoring opportunities.

• Like 2

This is a big half of football coming up for Manning and this team. Us City fans have endured too many 2nd half lapses that we never feel confident with a 2 goal cushion. 

How we approach this 2nd half will show wether or not we do have what it takes to make a run for the playoffs this season. If we carry on dominating like we did the 1st half and close this out then I for one will date to dream

All IMO of course 

COYR 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Downend2005 said:

You don’t seem to say a lot when we score, but you definitely don’t miss an opportunity to comment on every misplaced pass, poor cross or mistimed tackle. 

City have been superb today but you wouldn’t think it reading your posts 

Wot are you talking about, my only critical comment was that we needed to better in the final 3rd having created 4 great positions after scoring the 1st, a perfectly fair assessment I'd say. Thankfully we got the 2nd goal and can hopefully keep up the good work and come away with 3 pts. 

That Asprilla is killing them with not tracking Pring. Giving Mehmeti and Conway more space in the left side areas. 

Whole team fighting well, pinching the ball and breaking well but shout out once again for Rob Dickie, best signing we've made in a long time. Oozes calmness and hasn't been at his best over the last 2 games but his positioning is getting Pring right up the pitch and we are a big threat.

Bit more calm in the final third and we can bury this game but expect them to come out firing. That Martins is a real threat and Tanner has a different danger to deal with now.

5 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

There are only certain people that keep mentioning Pearson and that's those that were always anti Pearson. The rest of us have moved on. 

You are joking ? You hijacked every single thread by bringing up the injustice of NP being sacked, (with others)

I stopped coming on here for a few weeks because it was so monotonous, I’m just glad that everyone now has seemed to of moved on