IGNORED

Birmingham City away match thread

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Watching via a stream to the Brum TV, they just don't shut up.

Brum poor and us not much better, lots of passive passing.

Half an hour gone and its not got going yet.

Passing forward is just a bit off at the moment, but they are there for the taking.

At least brum tv are keeping up with play, robins tv is over a min. behind !!

2 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

I must have a different RobbinsTV stream. 

We are controlling the ball and look dangerous in their final third. With Sykes doing well. Just the majority of our possession is in our back 2 thirds, which has to be expected in this system. Draw teams on to you and then quickly get at them. 

The over hit passes in the final third are the only annoyance for me so far

They look nervy at the back as well, so allowing them to sit deep would only counteract this. Want them to be isolated 

Just now, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

They look nervy at the back as well, so allowing them to sit deep would only counteract this. Want them to be isolated 

They look about as dangerous as we do going forward to be fair. We have had a lot of possession I would suggest, the majority probably in the middle of the pitch however we have been very sloppy with it too (Williams in particular). 

Managed to miss the first 15 minutes as I had to go out to get the tea but for the last 30 we seem to be doing a lot of running, working hard but with very little quality in the box. Birmingham are defending hard and don't look to be too much threat going forward.

Hopefully we'll open them up in the second half as they will have to start chasing a result.