IGNORED

Name a worse city game than that…

Manning has been winning me round in recent weeks, which is natural given the results. Still find the football a bit boring, but everyone will have their own opinion.

So this isn’t a dig at him, but can you name a worse city game than what we witnessed today? Everything from performance to atmosphere and even the weather was just completely not there today. It has to be the one of, if it the worse, days at football for a long long time.

Edited by formerly known as ivan

Can I say that my memory banks tried to erase all games watched under Tony Pulis. Failed.

A midweek Wrexham away game was probably the worst I have witnessed. We were lucky to get nil.

Today's was boring and not as bad as Wrexham away but it was getting there.

7 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Manning has been winning me round in recent weeks, which is natural given the results. Still find the football a bit boring, but everyone will have their own opinion.

So this isn’t a dig at him, but can you name a worse city game than what we witnessed today? Everything from performance to atmosphere and even the weather was just completely not there today. It has to be the one of, if it the worse, days at football for a long long time.

Sunderland.

When we melted and lost 4-3 (i think) ...that was turgid sh1t!

8 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Worst since the late Holden, early Nige games. We are better than that end of, not as good as the hierarchy idiots think but better than THAT today.

2 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Sunderland.

I know we lost but seven goals and you think now is better?

2 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Sunderland.

I know we lost but seven goals and you think now is better?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Blimey...where to start 

So many home games worse than that.

A few on board now so ill have to mull over it 😁

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

I remember a bonfire night game probably under SoD, where the fans were chatting amongst themselves and watching the fireworks?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I remember a bonfire night game probably under SoD, where the fans were chatting amongst themselves and watching the fireworks?

Wasn't out goalkeeper at the time doing the same? He was beaten by a chip from just inside our own half if my memory serves me right. 

• Flames 1

8 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

5 minutes ago, Chrizzler said:

Wasn't out goalkeeper at the time doing the same? He was beaten by a chip from just inside our own half if my memory serves me right. 

If the same game, Brighton. O'Donnell chipped.

Don't think that was quite as bad..we started strong, the crowd was up under the lights and had Tomlin scored his great early chance the game could've changed dramatically.

24 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

It’s not even the worst this season 

Birmingham at home was awful

That was bad today - but we have had many games like that over the last few years  

• Like 2