IGNORED

West Ham United at home FA Cup replay match thread

GTFI. Bullied them for 180 miniutes. Soft *******. Love giving to the “ big uns”. Looking forward to reading them crying over on their forum. 

I’d like to see more of that on a Saturday please. 

Williams again brilliant. Interesting to see where Twine comes in. Pring again brilliant. His progress over last two years has been incredible.

• Like 4

Didn't want to post earlier incase I jinxed us, but I f#$king love how well we defend corners. Something that NP brought in and thankfully wasn't lost in the switch to LM. Ward Prowse arguably one of the best there is from set pieces and thought we dealt with them brilliantly. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Good fight and put it on them, couldn't handle it with the dwindling numbers.

Wish we did a bit more on the ball when we got opportunities to get forward.

Scored off a mistake and other than that it wasn't too much.

I like the formation and style for keeping the ball but creating I still think it's a problem. 

Williams and James were top tonight. Really set the tone pinching the ball constantly and strong challenges. More of that please!

I watched the amosphere at the stadium. Nice singing in the crowd ! Enjoyed the game ! This is the thing with cups in England. For sure West Ham is years ahead of us in any point and we can't even fight for a top 6 in our league but this is the special thing about FA Cup. This Cup made me follow lower league football in the first time and this made me a Bristol City fan in the end. 

Let's just  play better in the League...the season is long, we could be Top 6 if we watch back our last 3-4 games. 

GOOD WIN ! 

• Like 6

What a night for Bristol City! 🤩

Solid performance and a deserved qualification.

Pring impressive again, O'Leary played well after some shaky moments, Tanner steady, James pivotal in setting our play and controlling the rhythm of the game, Conway lethal, Wells had a great impact as a sub...but a great effort as a team. 👏

• Like 1

1994; City  drew 1-1 with a Prem team in the cup, then lost 2-0 in the League, but won the cup replay 1-0.

2024; City  drew 1-1 with a Prem team in the cup, then lost 2-0 in the League, but won the cup replay 1-0

• Like 2