IGNORED

4th Round vs Forest - Ticket details released

myol'man

Got mine and Mrs R&Ws - plus our son and his GF - all in the upper Lansdown. The future daughter IL comes from a lineage of plastic Man Ure fans who only watch their team on Sky, so I’m hoping we put in a good shift and convert her into appreciating proper football!!

Anyone know if it’s free beer again this Friday? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Got mine and Mrs R&Ws - plus our son and his GF - all in the upper Lansdown. The future daughter IL comes from a lineage of plastic Man Ure fans who only watch their team on Sky, so I’m hoping we put in a good shift and convert her into appreciating proper football!!

Anyone know if it’s free beer again this Friday? 

Hopefully...

But I doubt they'll be allowed to do that again - probably just pull down the shutters.

(all working fine when I got my beers/grub) :angry:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, frenchred said:

What because we sell out twice a season?

It is seen as a negative from a new investment / ownership perspective.  Couple that with BCC Planning, and that’s a double-whammy, should any new owner want to expand it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimbo76 said:

Anyone know if this match is gonna be televised anywhere?

Not on 'normal' TV, Spurs Vs Man City is on on Friday. 
Probably a steam or two going round, not even sure if it's on Robins TV.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Ashton Gate needs expanding. It is too small. 

Let’s get a new stand like rovers , always seems plenty of seats left in that stand even though it’s meant to be a sell out , must be like a tardist 😂😂

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I love that these games are getting sold out so quickly!

If people don't have membership, at least, they don't get a look in - as it should be.

Our fan base of people who actually attend games, other than Wembley has risen so much over the past 10 years!

So true

As opposed to the clowns in the jesters outfits, who in spite of supposedly taking over 40k to Wembley, can’t sell out their poxy little ground against Norwich, with the nice, juicy carrot of a glamour tie at Liverpool as the prize!

Mind the chasm sags!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

It is seen as a negative from a new investment / ownership perspective.  Couple that with BCC Planning, and that’s a double-whammy, should any new owner want to expand it.

I get that but it hasn't hindered other clubs getting investment really has it?

Why do we need bigger when we only sell out for "glamour" cup ties against prem teams when tickets are around a third/quarter of full prices

Normally there are 4-5000 empty seats (more if you count actual attendance) at matches, we ain't selling them on a regular basis anytime soon!

Of course if the promised land beckoned anytime soon it may be different but can't really see that and in any case other teams get by with smaller grounds

• Hmmm 1