IGNORED

4th Round vs Forest - Ticket details released

myol'man

1 hour ago, eardun said:

We’re going to be busy at the end of May! FA Cup final on Sat 25 May and the Play Off Final on Sun 26 May!

We could be the first team to play our under 21s in an FA cup final so the first team can concentrate on getting to the P L the next day.

• Like 2

I want Forest for the simple reason, we need to right the wrong of THAT game from a few years back where Lyle Taylor scored 2 90+ minute goals in a smash and grab 2-1 win.

I'm still angry and pissed off about that match to this day and often think when we get to games at 90 minutes, "not again, please". 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

We could be the first team to play our under 21s in an FA cup final so the first team can concentrate on getting to the P L the next day.

When are your visiting hours ?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I’m assuming cockup rather than conspiracy. Can’t be arsed to follow it up, though I did pose the question on the SLO page.

I've e-mailed supporter services about it. Don't want it happening again in the next round.

4 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

Good pricing especially for this time of the year 

hopefully another good crowd and being a Friday no school the next day 

for once city got it spot on 

Surprised you can still remember the word school sticks , it was that long ago 😂😂

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Was it all over 65s in Lansdown wings?

Not sure if it was everyone but all our group . We would have willingly paid £20  for the game but it's the fact they were advertising £15.

I've seen no explanation and there's nothing on the Q & A page.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, marmite said:

Not sure if it was everyone but all our group . We would have willingly paid £20  for the game but it's the fact they were advertising £15.

I've seen no explanation and there's nothing on the Q & A page.

Yeah. Five questions to the SLO about those prices/fees haven’t been answered.

• The title was changed to 4th Round vs Forest - Ticket details released
40 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

I am still away from Bristol and not back to 28 th. Radio Bristol for me then, if it reaches Weston 

Yea you can get it down here. Sometimes you do need to stand on the roof with a metal coat hanger in your hand as it can sometimes be patchy but it is possible. 

I'm sure there will be a stream for the game anyways.

8 hours ago, eardun said:

We’re going to be busy at the end of May! FA Cup final on Sat 25 May and the Play Off Final on Sun 26 May!

Those are actually the dates but it's an odd bit of scheduling!! The FA must be assuming that no team could get to the FA Cup final and the Championship play-off final. While it's highly unlikely, it's certainly not impossible that say Leeds, Leicester or Southampton could get to both with a favourable run of cup draws. I mean Leicester won the FA Cup recently.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I reckon you need some medication. Or you are taking too much of the good stuff. 🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sandhurst Red said:

I want Forest for the simple reason, we need to right the wrong of THAT game from a few years back where Lyle Taylor scored 2 90+ minute goals in a smash and grab 2-1 win.

I'm still angry and pissed off about that match to this day and often think when we get to games at 90 minutes, "not again, please". 

Still pisses me off as well

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Yea you can get it down here. Sometimes you do need to stand on the roof with a metal coat hanger in your hand as it can sometimes be patchy but it is possible. 

I'm sure there will be a stream for the game anyways.

Cheers seagull.

Just gets me two massive cup games at the gate and I am stuck out of town.

Oh well I make sure I am free on FA cup final day. Can see and cheer the boys on at wembley 

COYR

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril