IGNORED

4th Round vs Forest - Ticket details released

myol'man

2 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

£25 - nah. Will watch that online thanks  

You’ve chosen a season ticket in the most expensive part of the ground, then complain when you are charged the highest price for a cup game - which still isn’t extortionate by any means.

Are you ever happy about anything?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You’ve chosen a season ticket in the most expensive part of the ground, then complain when you are charged the highest price for a cup game - which still isn’t extortionate by any means.

Absolutely. I’m happy I get to watch it at home in the warm 😅

I wasn’t moaning about it the price anyway.

8 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

I am still away from Bristol and not back to 28 th. Radio Bristol for me then, if it reaches Weston 

Even if doesn't reach Weston you'll be able to listen to it on BBC Sounds, different rules for the cup so they're able to put it online.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Even though your season ticket might be in one part of the ground, for these FA Cup sales you can buy a ticket in any part of the ground.
I did that for West Ham

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Took me 5 minutes to spot the link to my reserved tickets but got there in the end.

I'm feeling a little smug , I remembered from the West Ham game so it only took me 2 goes :thumbsup::winner_third_h4h:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

I am still away from Bristol and not back to 28 th. Radio Bristol for me then, if it reaches Weston 

10 hours on and still struggling to understand why Weston is too far to travel for a big cup game against a Premier League side,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Frenchay Red said:

Booking fee for this one, but not for WHU🤷🏼‍♂️

All a bit random 😁

Same here! Couldn’t pay with either of my cards last time so tried a different browser as someone suggested last time and worked first time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Could you point it for those of us who have only worked on IT systems for 30 years? :facepalm:

Go to Home tickets page (Forest)and there is a tiny greyed out link. Last time there was a massive red link on the ticket info page.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Harry R said:

Just tried to find a £10 ticket (ST is in £25 section) and it appears they've blocked them all out - i.e you can't buy a ticket in the South Stand unless you've got a season ticket in there. Annoying.

Don't worry mate, if the West Ham game is anything to go by, you can get any old ticket and stand on the stairs between the blocks. :)

18 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Go to Home tickets page (Forest)and there is a tiny greyed out link. Last time there was a massive red link on the ticket info page.

Thanks, it was so easy last time I couldn't work out what I was missing, but all sorted now. :)

1 minute ago, alexukhc said:

Will keep refreshing the page then if that’s the case

Just based on the way the West Ham game went there will be tickets available even if it officially "sells out" to ST holders and Members.

We saw people hand tickets back and then they go on sale again, right up to Kick off. There will also be the usual few people offering tickets on here.

If you really want one then I'm sure you'll get one, just need to keep checking and be quick when the opportunity comes.

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Just based on the way the West Ham game went there will be tickets available even if it officially "sells out" to ST holders and Members.

We saw people hand tickets back and then they go on sale again, right up to Kick off. There will also be the usual few people offering tickets on here.

If you really want one then I'm sure you'll get one, just need to keep checking and be quick when the opportunity comes.

Exactly what I did at West Ham, be fine, have no worries 😊

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

5 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Will keep refreshing the page then if that’s the case

There were quite a lot of tickets popping up on the BS website leading up to the WHU game the few days before the game so if you don’t get one straight away keep looking. 🤞