IGNORED

4th Round vs Forest - Ticket details released

myol'man

2 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Go to Home tickets page (Forest)and there is a tiny greyed out link. Last time there was a massive red link on the ticket info page.

Am I thick? (Probably) but I can’t see a “ tiny greyed out link” 

3 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

Am I thick? (Probably) but I can’t see a “ tiny greyed out link” 

Just log in to ticket site, click home tickets section and the bit you click to get your season ticket seats is here(see photo)IMG_2976.thumb.jpeg.707129f28e718fb8ad1e098b90389d98.jpeg

30 minutes ago, KendrickDNB said:

Surely not

All day, every day. Doesn't matter how shit your club becomes, you have major trophies to your name and no one can take that away from you. must make clubs like Forest or Huddersfield smile when the 'big boys' take the piss in ties, when they can simply point to stars above the club crest.

Yes I want promotion to the Prem and to even stay there, but I know we are never winning it in my lifetime (or even making the Champs league). To win an FA Cup would be incredible.  If only Man C had been knocked out prior to our LC semi...

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

Thank you both, I was clicking on the whole sentence instead of clicking on “here”, so I was being thick 😀

I did the same thing before and still tried it this time , the actual "click" bit should be highlighted differently from the rest of the sentence . I suppose we should be glad it actually works, at least until we try to get in next Friday 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Poor screen / gui design.  At least underline in / make it look like a link!

No idea what gui means Dave but I get your sentiment, for computer illiterate oldies like me it needs to be as simple as possible !!!!

20 minutes ago, Yozzarian said:

All day, every day. Doesn't matter how shit your club becomes, you have major trophies to your name and no one can take that away from you. must make clubs like Forest or Huddersfield smile when the 'big boys' take the piss in ties, when they can simply point to stars above the club crest.

Yes I want promotion to the Prem and to even stay there, but I know we are never winning it in my lifetime (or even making the Champs league). To win an FA Cup would be incredible.  If only Man C had been knocked out prior to our LC semi...

Plus the winner of the FA Cup gets a place in the Europa League (one of the qualifying rounds - I can't be bothered to work out which one). We'd have to get promoted, then finish in the top 5 or 6 in the PL to get that. So weirdly the FA Cup is our most likely route to Europe anytime soon.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

No idea what gui means Dave but I get your sentiment, for computer illiterate oldies like me it needs to be as simple as possible !!!!

Graphical User Interface or screen to you or I!!!

Especially if you were a “Bernie”.

Up The Hengrove!

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

For The record the game at the moment is to be shown live on ESPN+ in the USA. 

HOWEVER that has happened before and subsequently been switched out closer to the game! 

Not taking the risk & even know I was told to wait till Monday to get tickets. I wasn’t taking the risk with the advice given. I’m happy with the 2 seats I got today. 

5 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

10 hours on and still struggling to understand why Weston is too far to travel for a big cup game against a Premier League side,

Well done for pointing out the bloody obvious. And me and grandsons are members.

So found myself in the city site, just having a look, **** well done tickets going fast.but three seats in family block sold and in my e mail.

COYR

2 hours ago, KendrickDNB said:

Surely not

1000% yes. Winning a major trophy for the first time in our history versus (probably) one season in the PL? Absolute no brainer for me.

*Yes, I'm also aware that there is more chance of the 15ers submitting a timely planning application then there is of us winning the FA Cup this year, but a man can dream.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

I’d take winning the FA Cup over promotion, I think

That’s a whole new thread but I’d probably agree.

The odds of a side getting to both finals are very slim but it’d certainly be a headache for organisers, I’d guess the play off final would have to find a new slot. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MarcusX said:

I’d take winning the FA Cup over promotion, I think

Had this discussion on the way to Man City a few years back. 
My thoughts were, win a trophy and you're always a Cup Winner. If we got promoted , we would most likely get relegated pretty quickly and then we would be just another side that got relegated.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Had this discussion on the way to Man City a few years back. 
My thoughts were, win a trophy and you're always a Cup Winner. If we got promoted , we would most likely get relegated pretty quickly and then we would be just another side that got relegated.

And it’s not like we’ve never been in the top-flight is it.

Id take a cup win too.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

And it’s not like we’ve never been in the top-flight is it.

Id take a cup win too.

Cup win for me too. Then use the money to 'buy' promotion, entering europe on the crest of the wave, then the Champions League, before a pop at the league title. 

If Manning doesn't achieve this in 3 years, he's out and we get Nige back.

• Haha 1