IGNORED

4th Round vs Forest - Ticket details released

myol'man

As the game is listed for next Friday 26th, then any ticket announcements, prices etc. will have to be made soon after tonights replay.

Tenner a ticket again? Probably has to be agreed with the opposition first.

Hope they will have sorted out the ticketing issues allowing season ticket holders first go at booking their own seat.

I'll be cheering on Blackpool tonight. Forest isn't a 'glamour' tie as we've played them a lot recently, it's just a bloody tough one. Blackpool would see us healthy favourites (not that that's always a good thing!).

• Like 3

Whoever gets through I would guess the prices could be cheaper than last night, maybe not back to the £10 tickets but £15 for mine would be good. 
Neither team is "glamour" and I would imagine they would want to sell as many as possible.

6 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Whoever gets through I would guess the prices could be cheaper than last night, maybe not back to the £10 tickets but £15 for mine would be good. 
Neither team is "glamour" and I would imagine they would want to sell as many as possible.

Probably be £50 each, to make up for all the free beer they gave away last night.

• Haha 6

• The title was changed to 4th Round vs Forest/Blackpool - Ticket details released
4 minutes ago, Claverham_Red said:

Rather Forest too, considering we only played Blackpool last season. Forest should bring 2k+ too (if not more), whereas Blackpool would struggle to sell half that. Hopefully Forest will make a few changes, with survival their main aim this year.

Happy days then. Give them half the Atyeo and at those prices, fill the other half with our fans. 

28 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

If it is Forest they've currently got 6 players away at the AFCON, none of whom are likely to be back for this game.

We’re going to be busy at the end of May! FA Cup final on Sat 25 May and the Play Off Final on Sun 26 May!

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1