IGNORED

Klopp

frenchred

27 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Not being funny but that would be a totally logical next step to take . He’s clearly run out of steam with Club management and needs a break from it . Letting Southgate oversee the Euros with Klopp taking over later this year seems a perfect fit !!!! I’m off to the bookies sharpish !!! 

Yes that seems a win win for England.

But how does it look after we win the Euros this summer ?

I certainly have no flag to fly for Liverpool, if anything, I don't like their fans for many reasons.

However, I think this is a master stroke by Klopp. Top of the League and in the EFL Final. It could give that extra impetus for the 2nd half of the season. The players and the fans will be even more up for it. I also think the timing helps if they don't go on and win the League because it won't look like he's walked away because they didn't win it. All in all, he's been brilliant for English football and good luck to the bloke in the future.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CodeRed said:
  • Xabi Alonso 13/8
  • Pep Lijnders 3/1
  • Steven Gerrard 11/2
  • Roberto De Zerbi 15/2
  • Julian Nagelsmann 9/1
  • Ange Postecoglou 14/1
  • Lee Johnson 14/1
  • Luis Enrique 14/1

You made up the one at 14/1 didn’t you?

Theres no way Luis Enrigue gets it 🤣🤣🤣

• Flames 1

49 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I am surprised they have announced it publicly , unless they have had these talks before and it had started to leak.
There is always talk of a team switching off,  though I doubt it will happen, it does put players in a bit of limbo and doubts for anyone signing in this window. 

He told the club in November 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CodeRed said:
  • Xabi Alonso 13/8
  • Pep Lijnders 3/1
  • Steven Gerrard 11/2
  • Roberto De Zerbi 15/2
  • Julian Nagelsmann 9/1
  • Ange Postecoglou 14/1
  • Lee Johnson 14/1
  • Luis Enrique 14/1

Of that lot Ange Postecoglou would be perfect in my view. Why Gerrard is in the running is completely bewildering.

24 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I certainly have no flag to fly for Liverpool, if anything, I don't like their fans for many reasons.

However, I think this is a master stroke by Klopp. Top of the League and in the EFL Final. It could give that extra impetus for the 2nd half of the season. The players and the fans will be even more up for it. I also think the timing helps if they don't go on and win the League because it won't look like he's walked away because they didn't win it. All in all, he's been brilliant for English football and good luck to the bloke in the future.

I was thinking it could potentially go the other way. Xabi Alonso surely lined up for them!

While you have to admire and respect Man City and their achievements under Pep, I have to confess that I've found Liverpool under Klopp to be the more exciting and entertaining.

Proper "front foot" football!

• Like 4

Just now, downendcity said:

While you have to admire and respect Man City and their achievements under Pep, I have to confess that I've found Liverpool under Klopp to be the more exciting and entertaining.

Proper "front foot" football!

Klopp also built Liverpool from being a very average side to CL winners in 4 years. To me that is as impressive as what Pep has done. You can say oh well Pep won all these titles, but we all know they've had an advantage.

6 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Cos she was acting as if he had died. 

To go on a national radio station and cry about a manager leaving is rather ridiculous. 

Hearing a woman crying and upset is not something that I find hilarious regardless of the reason, I think her obvious distress got to Jim White a bit as well. I’m sure he didn’t find her hilarious either.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 2

Can’t remember who the lower league manager was , who was on radio the other day , but he knew of a very ill lady who was a massive Liverpool fan and idolised Klopp

Said he got hold of Klopps number through the LMA and rang Klopp ..... said he would be delighted to help give her a boost 

Klopp was on the phone within minutes later To the said lady

Class

Think the guys a fascinating personality , very likeable and an excellent coach and manager who has brought something very good for English Football (His autobiography is very interesting)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1