IGNORED

Alex Pritchard and Sunderland

Leveller

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

OOC in the summer, wanted by Brum (reunite with Mowbray)…winder if they are trying to make Brum pay over the odds and he’s not happy?

I think that sums it up.Theyre saying he’s been offered a one year extension on reduced money.

Edited by Leveller
  • Thanks 1

Of course it’s unprofessional! They pay his wages, how can he refuse to play.

The only Sunderland fans who will agree with him are those who still believe they are a big club and have a right to be in the premier league. They have been petty ever since Beale was appointed. 

Manning had mixed reviews when joining us but Sunderland were embarrassing about Beale.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Of course it’s unprofessional! They pay his wages, how can he refuse to play.

The only Sunderland fans who will agree with him are those who still believe they are a big club and have a right to be in the premier league. They have been petty ever since Beale was appointed. 

Manning had mixed reviews when joining us but Sunderland were embarrassing about Beale.

Thats a helluva pair of rose tinters you must have

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Strange goings on at Sunlun who’ve just announced that Pritchard wants to leave and is refusing to play.

Fans are split between those who think he’s in the right and those who think this is hugely unprofessional.

Another big time Charlie,do your bloody job what you are payed for,nobody held a gun to his head when he signed the contract 

• Like 1

As I posted on the Transfer Forum when he was subbed in their last home game he was raging at Beale and pointing at another player, presumably suggesting they should have been taken off not him. Downhill from there I assume.

Here is what I would consider looking into if I was Sunderland.

Rules may not allow for it I hasten to add..but here goes.

You don't want to play? You don't get paid. Breach of contract??

If that in conjunction with Sunderland still holding his registration can be aligned, he could be stuck there in breach until the summer or in limbo until then.

Either that or pay him and banish him from the side, training etc.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

The only real sackings so far which have definitively been for the better have been Rohl and Cifuentes. The others? Treading water at best.

Obviously the odd one you don't get a choice ie Schumacher quitting to go to Stoke, he hasn't yet done impressively there but I do believe he left a strong base at Plymouth.

Plus Mowbray for Rooney of course.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous