IGNORED

Coventry City away match thread

Just now, ralphindevon said:

I struggle to remember a city that in recent weeks are playing so well but so dreadful when they approach the opposition box.

3 goals in the last 7 and a bit games.

Well we only have to wait until the summer when Tinnion will go out and sign some players who can score goals. Or maybe not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure how many more games Mehmeti is going to get making bad choices, few of the players looking pissed off at him. Shoots from anywhere, misses good passing opportunities holding the ball. Seems worse than when he first came in.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, fisherrich said:

That is embarrassing for an away game at Coventry.

Maybe it’s just me but I get really fed up with superfan judgement of away attendances. Every single individual will have their own reasons for going or not going. All of them valid, because no one is obliged to spend a large amount of their own time and money to watch a football match a long way from home.

If we’re looking for reasons - it’s a cold Tuesday night in January, we’ve had a lot of away games recently, an away replay next week, and we’re midtable in the Championship playing at a ground we’ve been to plenty of times. Oh, and the cost of living has never been higher.

Fair play to those that went, and no judgement on those that didn’t. Let’s quit this “embarrassing” crap and just give credit to those fortunate enough to be able to go.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, mozo said:

Calm down, I only asked you a simple question!

He's wasteful for sure. So is Bell. And at times so is Knight.

Sorry, I’m just so tired with him now - didn’t mean to snap. He’s just wasted another ball. At one point we just need to say he’s not up to it, and considering where the season is, I would much rather try and see what one of the academy boys can do. He’s nowhere near good enough.

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Not sure how many more games Mehmeti is going to get making bad choices, few of the players looking pissed off at him. Shoots from anywhere, misses good passing opportunities holding the ball. Seems worse than when he first came in.

I swear he’s had one decent shot all season, the rest are barely non league standard