IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers at home match thread

7 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Stating the obvious, but we simply have to work out how to play hard working sides that set up like QPR have. Nothing about how they have played has been a surprise.

Nothing about how we've played has been a surprise either! :grr:

1 hour ago, mozo said:

It's o ly half time and that was a very good goal by Chair. 

Calm down, let's see how the 2nd half goes. Subs won't be long, I'd imagine and it all depends when that first goal comes.

Always believe x

I was wrong. We got done. City are annoying. Mid table guaranteed. Manning is a wally. Mozo need to shut up.

Play offs 😂. Not a ******* chance. That was ******* pathetic. How can you look so good for a half at Boro and Tuesday night to just produce that shit. 

Can’t but think LM got things horribly wrong. From start to finish. The players didn’t look up for it either. Two massive wins that keeps the season alive and we produce that. 

This club………

Shit and bollocks. Lots of players and the headcoach need to look long and hard about what they brought to that game. 

Tactically out thought, we don’t really don’t have a plan B when the game plan gets sussed out.

All of them ******* below average, if that is the best that Dire can do then I’d prefer Mehmeti stays on and that’s saying something.