IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

7 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Maybe the club could make a deal with those fans with concerns over the new scheduling.

How about if a game is moved from Saturday 3 o’clock, you’ll be offered 4/5 times a season the chance to sell your ticket back to the club?

Don't forget games being moved for the eggy chucking 

1 hour ago, trickydickiecardigan said:

Don't forget games being moved for the eggy chucking 

Yes and games moved on police advice but we’ve had them for a while as we have Sky games, that’s why I suggested a limit.

This is a load of extra games that the club are getting money for which could tip some of us past the point of a Season ticket being worthwhile 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

Yes and games moved on police advice but we’ve had them for a while as we have Sky games, that’s why I suggested a limit.

This is a load of extra games that the club are getting money for which could tip some of us past the point of a Season ticket being worthwhile 

That's the thing I am looking at with the prospect of up to 4 games next season begin on a Sunday which I am unlikely to be able to go to added to the mid week games I have never been able to do and the cost per game of my ticked for matches I can attend goes up a lot closer to a members rate ticket, 

If the club offered to buy back tickets for matches you can't go and gave you £10 a match for it then everyone is happy I get something back and the club get something they can resell for profit and get someone in the ground buying stuff that equal more profit it's a win win a lot of other clubs do it 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, winsaw said:

That's the thing I am looking at with the prospect of up to 4 games next season begin on a Sunday which I am unlikely to be able to go to added to the mid week games I have never been able to do and the cost per game of my ticked for matches I can attend goes up a lot closer to a members rate ticket, 

If the club offered to buy back tickets for matches you can't go and gave you £10 a match for it then everyone is happy I get something back and the club get something they can resell for profit and get someone in the ground buying stuff that equal more profit it's a win win a lot of other clubs do it 

I’m sure it will come (like Spurs Ticket Exchange) but possibly only when we start selling out more often. The sooner the better. Those other clubs also combine it with the ‘use it or lose it’ threat re season tickets, ie if fans use the ticket exchange (or forward it like we can already do), that counts as using it so no risk of losing your season ticket for the following season. All part of limiting empty seats. 

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

To be fair, not a bad little promo video if you take it at face value.

Luckily we know better.

I thought it was pretty well done. It will have been filmed a while ago so I don’t put Manning being front and centre as any guide to the security of his position.

4 minutes ago, The Coach said:

I’d love to see people not renew or hold out till very late on to get the message across to Lansdown.

Yep, that’s my plan. It’s the first year I can recall I’ve not renewed on day one - yes I will renew but it’ll be last minute. I want to see them squirm and panic at the number of renewals not being enough for them to tweet “10,000 renewed already” or similar.

Fact is that as football fans we are over a barrel in some parts. If the quality is shit in Tesco you shop in Sainsbury’s. Yes you can go to a local non league side, but they’re still not your club. So they know we are likely to renew in a lot of cases, but not rushing to do so really indicates strength of feeling.

• Like 6
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 1

18 minutes ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Renewed for me and my son. Yes, this is another season ending in disappointment, but this is my team and I’m not going to walk away. Through thick and thin and all that! We go again next season with renewed hope! COYR

Nobody's suggesting walking away.  

• Like 1

No way me and my son will renew until the structural defects in the running of the club are sorted.

Tinnion and manning need to go at least. That’s a minimum.Some proper football people and some governance in the boardroom would be a bonus as well.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Yep, that’s my plan. It’s the first year I can recall I’ve not renewed on day one - yes I will renew but it’ll be last minute. I want to see them squirm and panic at the number of renewals not being enough for them to tweet “10,000 renewed already” or similar.

Fact is that as football fans we are over a barrel in some parts. If the quality is shit in Tesco you shop in Sainsbury’s. Yes you can go to a local non league side, but they’re still not your club. So they know we are likely to renew in a lot of cases, but not rushing to do so really indicates strength of feeling.

Same, although if we do get to April 23rd, have lost however many it is in a row and were right in a relegation scrap (very unlikely but you can't put anything past Binary Boy) I would wait and see even if it means paying a bit more. No way would I watch League 1 football under Tinnion and Jon's leadership, not a chance. Otherwise It's last minute renewal for me. I am more than happy to go and watch WSM to be fair if things deteriorate further.

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Concern is people will just renew blindly. I’m not saying for people to not renew if they love the entire match day experience. But hold off until the last minute. Use your brain and don’t be a sheep. This is now a very good chance to make Lansdown squirm as you say.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

No way me and my son will renew until the structural defects in the running of the club are sorted.

Tinnion and manning need to go at least. That’s a minimum.Some proper football people and some governance in the boardroom would be a bonus as well.

I don't agree with sacking Tinnion, he's a legend like Scott Murray,  demote him, 

• Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 7

Just now, Redandproud said:

I don't agree with sacking Tinnion, he's a legend like Scott Murray,  demote him, 

No way near in the same category as Murray. He isn’t a legend at this club. But that’s just one man’s opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Coach said:

Concern is people will just renew blindly. I’m not saying for people to not renew if they love the entire match day experience. But hold off until the last minute. Use your brain and don’t be a sheep. This is now a very good chance to make Lansdown squirm as you say.

Exactly. Can't believe two people on here saying already renewed. KEEP THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT for as long as possible. You've just given Lansdown 6 weeks interest on YOUR money 

• Like 1
  • Flames 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Exactly. Can't believe two people on here saying already renewed. KEEP THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT for as long as possible. You've just given Lansdown 6 weeks interest on YOUR money 

Five weeks of holding back just MIGHT result in one or two changes that are required.......if enough do it.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 2