IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

Is now The Gorilla in the Room. 

I have seen some cracking posts today! Some funny people on here!

However the club have to announce season ticket sales and pricing soon. 

I will renew at least one of the two I have regardless but looking at the attendance today I’m concerned that some won’t if Mr Manning is still here. 

I was interested (as is the club) to what extent will the continued management of Mr Manning effect your decision to renew or convince you to buy one. 

Just now, REDOXO said:

I was interested (as is the club) to what extent will the continued management of Mr Manning effect your decision to renew or convince you to buy one. 

I was saying today that I'm all the more determined not to be driven out by the colourless chap! I'll be renewing mine.

• Like 1

Not at all. My club before his, my club after he’s gone. It’ll be like Japanese Water Torture to sit through his “football” but I’ll renew mine and the kids.

Doesnt mean I like the regime. And my micro protest will be to leave it until the last minute. But by god, it’ll be a slog.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

If I was an ST holder then I'd renew. I think the summer and next season will be interesting.

I'll certainly be renewing my membership and RTV.

My RTV subscription renews in December so I’m already paid up. 

But like others I’ve got both (glutton for punishment I guess well my Mrs thinks so) 

Watching on RTV today it was extremely obvious as someone said “many like their mums more than city” 

Ill be at The Leicester game in a couple of weeks and I’m thinking I’ll have plenty of places to put my coat down. 

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

If I was an ST holder then I'd renew. I think the summer and next season will be interesting.

I'll certainly be renewing my membership and RTV.

I haven't seen anything that Manning has done or said that is remotely interesting. Bland, simplistic and stupid yes.

No chance I will be renewing for me and my son. Couldn’t face it today because the QPR and Cardiff games broke me.
The football is absolutely dreadful. No doubt the lansdowns will let him carry on into next season as they find it hard to face up to their mistakes . I can’t see him being here for Christmas though then it will be up to whichever poor sod comes next to keep us up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

I’m at 80% sure I’ll renew but will leave it until the last possible day just in case things take a turn for the worse.

Im not sure what that might be, Liam calling us a bunch of *******, something like that maybe. 

Just now, CloudyThatchers said:

I reckon they have been waiting for a win before announcing season ticket prices - be prepared for an incoming email tomorrow morning...

Yes I think you are right. This is a bad time to be awful to watch. 

• Like 1

Just now, 1960maaan said:

Conversation earlier, if the rumours are true that we will only have 5/8 home games on a Saturday at 3pm, I ay well not bother to renew , what's the point ?

5 of each weekend's matches won't be 3pm.

Just hope that we are on Fridays. Sunday at lunchtime is awful 

• Like 1

I'm just not enjoying it anymore and the nonsense spouted by Tweedledum and Tweedledee trying to justify Pearson's dismissal is only compounded by their characterless and inept replacement.

Added to that, it seems to me, given the new EFL TV deal, there will be around 50% of home games not being 3pm Saturday KOs. No details yet, but with a guaranteed 5 championship games on TV each weekend will this mean Friday, Sunday and Monday games with various KO times as in the Prem?

So probably not renewing.

• Like 3

I will renew next season and see how the combination of Binary Ball and daft tv scheduling plays out. If it’s shite then there will be a decision to make this time next season.

8 minutes ago, The Bard said:

5 of each weekend's matches won't be 3pm.

Just hope that we are on Fridays. Sunday at lunchtime is awful 

It’s the Thursday 4am kick offs that will be a right ******…….

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Not at all. My club before his, my club after he’s gone. It’ll be like Japanese Water Torture to sit through his “football” but I’ll renew mine and the kids.

Doesnt mean I like the regime. And my micro protest will be to leave it until the last minute. But by god, it’ll be a slog.

That'll teach em

For me going to the gate is about spending time with my children - BCFC is the mechanism that enables that in what is otherwise a hectic world. Despite the performances we still get excited about the drive from Melksham (Hence Melksred) to Bedminster for the game. Like everything you have to endure the lows to fully appreciate the highs. The ying to this yang HAS to be spectacular (whenever it arrives).

I've been bitterly disappointed with the majority of performances at the gate this season- the 5 away matches I've been to have not been much better (minus West Ham of course). I, like many, feel dejected about the state of everything on the pitch - underwhelmed by the set up off it (which has yet to prove itself).

Do I envisage SL opening his wallet in Aug - not so sure...is it going to be smooth sailing next season? - highly unlikely. But inevitably, like some optimistic fool, I will part with the best part of a grand (1 adult, 2 Under 19s) and hope for a pleasant surprise. 

If ever there was a demonstration of optimism bias....It can be seen at the point that my hard earned cash departs my account for a foolish dream of, one day, watching Premier League footy at the gate.

I'm mid-40s now.....get your fingers out City.....only have (at best) another 35-40 seasons in me! ;o)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

As others have said, it's the new tv deal that concerns me

theyve all taken the money and absolutely shafted the fans , can't believe more hasn't been made of it tbh but I also think most people haven't a clue as to the disruption it will cause next season and beyond 

They should absolutely give the facts when selling season tickets.  What % of games will be on a Saturday at 3pm (in fairness, I don’t include games moved by the police in that ask)