IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

12 minutes ago, eardun said:

Looks like opening AND final days will be televised, plus Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Easter:

“All opening, final day, and midweek fixtures in the Sky Bet EFL will be shown live as will all games played on Bank Holidays including Easter, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day alongside the matches played in Sky Bet League One & Two during international breaks.”

Ta, didn’t read that bit.  So that’s 4 more games not classed as “midweek”! Eek.

Even if the club don’t do anything with prices, I hope they make reference to this in their season ticket FAQ as a minimum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Ta, didn’t read that bit.  So that’s 4 more games not classed as “midweek”! Eek.

Even if the club don’t do anything with prices, I hope they make reference to this in their season ticket FAQ as a minimum.

Yep. Even if season ticket sales hold up, I would think there will be more empty seats, ie people choose not to attend all 23 matches because the time is not 3pm on a Saturday, or because it is harder for people to get to evening or bank hol matches and now all on TV. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, eardun said:

Yep. Even if season ticket sales hold up, I would think there will be more empty seats, ie people choose not to attend all 23 matches because the time is not 3pm on a Saturday, or because it is harder for people to get to evening or bank hol matches and now all on TV. 

Especially when it costs £350 for a parking season ticket and not being able to make games makes that expensive per game. 

2 hours ago, BS3 Ark at Ee said:

We’ve been here before, people saying they won’t renew, then we get a record number of season ticket holders the following season and The Lansdowns sit back and think all is rosey. When Pearson got sacked there was outrage but no one made a sound about it a few days later at Ashton Gate against Sheff Wednesday 

Fans renewed because they all believed in Pearson. No one believes in this lot nowadays. A season is a long time in football. Just look at the empty seats recently.

• Like 5

Tinman on the picture makes me want to not renew.

The only bit i can get behind is the price raise for u12s in the SS. Had to happen so POTD in the SS should now be available.

• Like 4
  • Robin 1

Just now, The Coach said:

Dish up absolute dross while having the most unpopular head coach and technical director present at the club. But up the price. Class

Plus use those folks on the poster to seal the deal 🙄

• Like 1

So, headlines are:

- Price rise of between c5% (Dolman) and c10% (South)

- Ramping up of U12 prices in South Stand which will please some

- No mention of the TV issue

- Again, total tin eared PR with Tinnion and Manning front and centre. It’s not Fred and Rose, but…,

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Key dates here:

I’d urge everyone, even if they are renewing, to not do so until the last possible minute before the deadline. We’re kind of prisoners to this shitshow but it’s better the money is in your account until 23rd April than theirs and it’s the only small protest we have!

IMG_2734.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Flames 4