IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Unfortunately it's probably because of selfish gits who buy a kids season ticket so they don't have to sit next to anyone bar the two or three games the kid turns up.

So youll get a load of kids who wont go to games now instead of 5/6/10 times a season. Genius 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Jerry - as you’re here can you please ask as part of the renewals that the club illustrate the likely impact of the new TV deal on timings of games. A lot of supporters not on here won’t be aware that the expectations of Saturday 3pm will be in jeopardy and it’s really unfair to ask supporters to renew without giving them full details of the possible impact. In fact, it may even be argued as being against fair sale processes. 

I'll see what info we have been given at this point.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

32 minutes ago, petehinton said:

From a quick glance, Looks like price increases across the board?

£40 extra for me in the South Stand anyway. 

£40 increase for me as well in south stand it is a big step in price and we've not exactly being exciting to watch I'm not sure I will be renewing.

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

In % terms that is (South Stand)

Adult- 10.39%

U19- 23.84%

Taken as a whole.

14.66%

Rounding may move the dial up or down 0.01%, but anyway.

I think adult ST'S make up a minority of total ST sales, so this would skew the percentage increase by customer toward the higher end of the scale.

• Thanks 1

Say the same every year but I really wish there was some recognition of fan loyalty whereby a sliding scale of discount is offered relative to consecutive years you've been a ST holder.

Also - really dont understand the reduced prices for over 65s.  Most of them have far more disposible income than someone still bringing up kids and paying a hefty mortgage.  I said most, not all, before the old duffers get on my case......

Edited by 54-46
  • Like 6
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 3

2 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

So youll get a load of kids who wont go to games now instead of 5/6/10 times a season. Genius 

I don't know? All I do know is that whenever I look at the South Stand all I see is loads of empty seats and people advised there are no tickets for sale in that area. I'm sure there's a solution in there somewhere.

I was nailed on to renew, despite the current on the pitch situation, but a £40 (over 10%) increase has made me seriously considering not renewing for the first time in 25 years. Not to mention my son's ticket going up by over 90%.

What an absolute joke from the club.

One very angry fan here 🤬

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

To be fair, kids can still get a season ticket for 65 quid, with a free shirt, in a different part of the ground. I would imagine there will be a very small negative affect on the number of kids getting a season ticket.

People complain constantly about the number of empty seats in the south stand, this is one way to address that

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I will renew, the last season of unconditional renewal for me. Five or six years of uninspiring football and treading water is plenty and it's time to make it all a bit more entertaining imo. Time for "Customer" mode now!! I've only stayed for 130 minutes in the last two home games as it is........but if Liam can get his players in, do some work on the grass and make the football worth watching then happy days for all.

Your hoping..

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

I don't know? All I do know is that whenever I look at the South Stand all I see is loads of empty seats and people advised there are no tickets for sale in that area. I'm sure there's a solution in there somewhere.

I know what you mean, there is an issue that needs addressing.

However, putting the adult season tickets prices in the SS up by more than double that of any other part of the ground does not seem particularly fair tbh.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

You dont price them out of going. Youll now have a few 100/1000s of kids who wont be wearing the kit and wont be going to games so they can sell a couple more tickets on 5/6 games a season.

There will be loads of parents who would think **** it for 50 quid ill get a top and 10 games a season for the little one. They wont for £100plus

• Thanks 1

Just now, J.V.F said:

I know what you mean, there is an issue that needs addressing.

However, putting the adult season tickets prices in the SS up by more than double that of any other part of the ground does not seem particularly fair tbh.

We are owned by a Billionaire. Surely he knows someone in Events/Sports Marketing that could solve the issue?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashton Fete said:

No thanks for valued support, nothing around exciting new season ahead, nothing around incentives or the new TV deal

I’m honestly staggered at how badly our marketing team or similar must be

So so poor

Things are so shite at this club now all they've got is "we always believe" 

Sunday should have been a warning to them about how people are ready to walk away and what have they done? Increased the prices quite significantly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You actually couldn't make this up. 

20 minutes ago, westonred said:

I shall wait to see how this new EFL TV Deal effects our fixtures I am not interested in Friday Night, Sat midday, Saturday 5pm or Sunday Fixtures I dont want to pay over £500 to miss half of the matches

You're in luck then because I think Monday night fixtures are scheduled, as well.

26 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Key dates here:

I’d urge everyone, even if they are renewing, to not do so until the last possible minute before the deadline. We’re kind of prisoners to this shitshow but it’s better the money is in your account until 23rd April than theirs and it’s the only small protest we have!

IMG_2734.jpeg

I’d suggest anyone really angry doesn’t renew. Hit them where it hurts 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

To be fair, kids can still get a season ticket for 65 quid, with a free shirt, in a different part of the ground. I would imagine there will be a very small negative affect on the number of kids getting a season ticket.

People complain constantly about the number of empty seats in the south stand, this is one way to address that

Only if you **** off to the upper lansdown

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Geoff said:

You're in luck then because I think Monday night fixtures are scheduled, as well.

Oh yeah thats right i forgot that. They are turning football into a TV Show rather than a live sporting event

2 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

You dont price them out of going. Youll now have a few 100/1000s of kids who wont be wearing the kit and wont be going to games so they can sell a couple more tickets on 5/6 games a season.

There will be loads of parents who would think **** it for 50 quid ill get a top and 10 games a season for the little one. They wont for £100plus

There is a solution there somewhere but our Billionaire Owner doesn't seem to have the contacts to find it.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Image.thumb.jpeg.544f82b2e3ce33811fc79c2003c516d5.jpeg

added price increases in red.

u12 South stand the big jumper!

I guess they are the empty seat holders on the whole. Now there is a choice of paying a premium price and leaving the seat empty or giving it up. Either way the club wins, and by doing this people in other stands can have smaller increases. 

Lets face it £50 for a ticket and a free shirt was too cheap and it was abused. The price increase has possibly freed up some seats for much wanted POTD and brought bthe SS more inline with other stands.

• Like 7

Easiest decision I’ve had to make in a long time - irrespective of the bull/lies being fed this season by our owner/board, a 20% increase on my 2 season tickets in the south stand for me and my daughter.

I hope those that wanted season ticket holders to be moved out of the south stand will now take up our empty seats.

As a former employee (before BS), season ticket holder for 25+ years and fan for many more years this is a very sad, but at the same time a ‘feeling of relief’ day, to detach me from this commitment and enable me to pick and choose what I do next

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

I'll see what info we have been given at this point.

Thanks - I’d suggest the bold thing to do, as I appreciate things may not have been finalised, is to allow a “cooling off” period for fans - I.e fans can renew now but once the TV stuff is more firmed up, they get a limited window to hand back and have a refund.

In practical terms very little fans would take that up, but it would be a very good thing to do PR wise.

• Like 4
  • Flames 2