IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

Hoping this is the year we (section 82) get a move to the middle of the south stand. Perfect chance with the current price rise and people moving out.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 5

I shall wait to see how this new EFL TV Deal effects our fixtures I am not interested in Friday Night, Sat midday, Saturday 5pm or Sunday Fixtures I dont want to pay over £500 to miss half of the matches

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

So, headlines are:

- Price rise of between c5% (Dolman) and c10% (South)

- Ramping up of U12 prices in South Stand which will please some

- No mention of the TV issue

- Again, total tin eared PR with Tinnion and Manning front and centre. It’s not Fred and Rose, but…,

So for adult tickets, percentage increases are as follows:

Lansdown Family: £375 > £390 = +4.0%

South Stand:          £385 > £425 = +10.4%
Dolman Wings:       £465 > £485 = +4.3%
Dolman Centre:      £560 > £585 = +4.5%
Lansdown Wings:   £560 > £585 = +4.5%
Lansdown Centre:   £675 > £700 = + 3.7%

South stand tickets have increased by more than double in comparison to any other area in the stadium - how come?

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

So, headlines are:

- Price rise of between c5% (Dolman) and c10% (South)

- Ramping up of U12 prices in South Stand which will please some

- No mention of the TV issue

- Again, total tin eared PR with Tinnion and Manning front and centre. It’s not Fred and Rose, but…,

Image.thumb.jpeg.544f82b2e3ce33811fc79c2003c516d5.jpeg

added price increases in red.

u12 South stand the big jumper!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, J.V.F said:

So for adult tickets, percentage increases are as follows:

Lansdown Family: £375 > £390 = +4.0%

South Stand:          £385 > £425 = +10.4%
Dolman Wings:       £465 > £485 = +4.3%
Dolman Centre:      £560 > £585 = +4.5%
Lansdown Wings:   £560 > £585 = +4.5%
Lansdown Centre:   £675 > £700 = + 3.7%

South stand tickets have increased by more than double in comparison to any other area in the stadium - how come?

that's a bit steep!

• Like 1

I can understand that prices need to go up with rising costs etc, and they have been pretty reasonable for years now.

It does feel like a kick in the knackers though. My 3 tickets will go up £100.  Terrible football which is getting worse, best players sold year after year (Conway most likely to be the latest), lesser replacements coming in with a manager (or ‘head coach’) who is learning on the job… Doesn’t exactly feel fantastic does it?

I’ll most likely renew but I’ll hold my nose when I do it, and will only do so because I like seeing my mates. The thought of the actual football makes me shiver a bit to be honest. 

12 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

Everyone who currently has a Season Ticket in the South Stand will be able to renew.

How are the club (a Community Club let us not forget) justifying a 10% increase for those in the cheapest seats and a near 50% increase for kids with the current cost of living crisis?  Nothing in the email. Just pretending it’s not happening?  

• Like 5

I will renew, the last season of unconditional renewal for me. Five or six years of uninspiring football and treading water is plenty and it's time to make it all a bit more entertaining imo. Time for "Customer" mode now!! I've only stayed for 130 minutes in the last two home games as it is........but if Liam can get his players in, do some work on the grass and make the football worth watching then happy days for all.

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

How are the club (a Community Club let us not forget) justifying a 10% increase for those in the cheapest seats and a near 50% increase for kids with the current cost of living crisis?  Nothing in the email. Just pretending it’s not happening?  

Unfortunately it's probably because of selfish gits who buy a kids season ticket so they don't have to sit next to anyone bar the two or three games the kid turns up.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 2

Just now, Slack Bladder said:

Looks like they are trying to get kids/families into the upper tier of the Lansdown. I've seen a few posts this season saying there is very little pay on the day in the South Stand.

Reckon they are possibly trying to redress that?

Yes they've said that's exactly what they're doing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lenred said:

As far as I'm aware it's because of the number of people buying u12 Season Tickets in the South Stand and then not using them.

The South Stand has apparently been at less than 60% capacity this season despite being 'sold out' every match. This is the best way the club could think of to change that

• Like 1