IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

7 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

I’m with you Major. Been a City hand for (approx) 58 years. In all that time there have been about 6 seasons when we weren’t awful. Cannot let them ruin any more of my Saturdays 🤣

I’ve been a supporter for 60 years and there have been some difficult periods but I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.  I’ll go into next season with a season ticket and with optimism, as usual.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Robin 1
  • Facepalm 1
14 minutes ago, BS3 Ark at Ee said:

when will our fanbase wake up?!!!….The Lansdowns haven’t got a clue how to get this Club up to the Premier league and it won’t happen whilst they’re in charge! 

This is exactly the problem & they unfortunately arent going anywhere, which in all honestly is beyond depressing. How can we have someone who is so rich but at the same time be completely useless at running a football club. Im not convinced that top flight is what they want.

Be gone please ASAP!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

I watched the first 25 or so then only caught bits and pieces after that, so a bit of a caveated post but from what I saw i would say we've been worse under Manning and it was probably one of the better performances recently.

However if this is one of the better performances it just reflects how bad we have been recently.

• Like 2
Just now, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

If you’ve been supporting since 1971, you will have seen a lot worse than this season.

Being bottom of Div 4 was pretty bad. However, this is all self-inflicted by continuing poor decisions by the Lansdowns. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 5
5 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

If you’ve been supporting since 1971, you will have seen a lot worse than this season.

I’m a bit tired of being told “things have been worse” as a defence of our perpetual averageness.

Things have also been a lot worse for Luton, Bournemouth, Brentford, Burnley, Ipswich and Coventry.

It’s so dull supporting us.

• Like 8
  • Flames 3
41 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

TBF the stats are not bad. It’s just the result . 

IMG_8554.jpeg

A good proportion of those shots come at 2-0 down….easy to throw caution to the wind on last 20-mins.  That’s not brave from the head-coach.  Stats-padding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2
15 minutes ago, Superjack said:

'apparently' meaning that you haven't got a ****ing clue.

dont bite mate,its probably that one that keeps on doing that

17 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

Cheers, I fit in well on here then 

taken on the chin like a man,well done sir,i like you:clap:

6 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I’ve been a supporter for 60 years and there have been some difficult periods but I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.  I’ll go into next season with a season ticket and with optimism, as usual.

You should Google Einstein’s definition of insanity DP 🤣

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’m a bit tired of being told “things have been worse” as a defence of our perpetual averageness.

Things have also been a lot worse for Luton, Bournemouth, Brentford, Burnley, Ipswich and Coventry.

It’s so dull supporting us.

Only thing more boring than watching us play is the ‘oh we’ve been worse before’ or mentioning clubs that are currently doing worse than us.

• Like 5
Just now, bearded_red said:

Only thing more boring than watching us play is the ‘oh we’ve been worse before’ or mentioning clubs that are currently doing worse than us.

It’s the lack of critical thinking that normally goes hand in hand with it. 

“things have been worse” implys that this is fine. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Now ******* Matt Withers Post Match.

Says getting bored of the Lansdown bashing. Mentions Reading.

Him and patch Warner are chairmen of the Lansdown fan club . Who makes the deductions Mathew ? Who , the Lansdown’s . Stop making ******* excuses . The fanbase has turned against largely . 
ooh our manager is on now , this’ll be good. 
personality of a paving slab 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1
1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Him and patch Warner are chairmen of the Lansdown fan club . Who makes the deductions Mathew ? Who , the Lansdown’s . Stop making ******* excuses . The fanbase has turned against largely . 
ooh our manager is on now , this’ll be good. 
personality of a paving slab 

well he is getting walked over most weeks

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

5 defeats in 6 and we barely deserved to win the one we did.

Manning giving us absolutely nothing to get excited about on the pitch, coupled with an utterly uninspiring robotic demeanour.

Can only see this ending one way. So let’s get rid now.

Disagree.
Getting rid of Manning will mean just another muppet being employed by the Lansdowns. Just more of the same bull sh*t. Time has come where as fans, the Lansdowns need to know that the fans deserve better than this bollox, eff off and let someone else have a go at running this football club in a proper manner.
This is just a shambles of a football club/Brizzle Sport or call it what you like. No answerable Board, no CEO, no Chairman. A joke. It ain’t working.

• Flames 1
43 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

I very much enjoyed the Greek commentary on the other feed….the only good thing coming out of that game is the commentary made me choose this  summer’s holiday destination

That's what we all hear whenever Manning speaks.

Edited by Bazooka Joe
  • Haha 1