IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle away match thread

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Henry said:

Don’t read it then.

If only people could highlight sections like you have it'd make it so much easier 

2 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

It must be so confusing for a number of people that we are 6 points off last seasons total with 6 games to go. And Manning’s PPG also beats last years total 

But but but Nigel 🤣

Don't you know it's Nigels team when we win 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1
Just now, GreedyHarry said:

We’ll I’ve put the case forward but de no debate from you.

Do you agree with clubs providing spaces for mobility impaired supporters or do you see that as pandering to a minority and taking up prime space that could be used be able bodied supporters?

I’m not going to go into full debate now , as I’m trying to enjoy game and have things to do when game finished but I will come back to you , you do make a decent point though which I totally agree with , like I said I have no problem being proved wrong , but please don’t just tell me to xxxx off without any sort of response as the original poster did , would he have said the same to me if we were stood in the 3 lions having a beer , you have come back with a valid answer and mature reply not some rash keyboard warrior statement 

• Robin 1
Just now, old_eastender said:

King for Twine, as we try to shut up shop

Commentators just said he looked hurt after playing that pass.

Thought their red was harsh initially, at the third angle though you can see he’s missed the ball completely and probably a yellow with that kind of force.

Opening 20 aside, it’s been a decent performance.

• Like 1
Just now, Loco Rojo said:

Look at me, look at me.

🎣

What they said isn't wrong though.

I didn't agree with Nige being sacked, but there's a not insignificant number on here who are fully bought into the Nige cult of personality and have, from the day of appointment, not been willing to give Manning a fair chance.

That doesn't mean people can't have reservations about Manning either, but there is absolutely a group here who go out of their way to negate and diminish anything Manning gets right, while at the same time exaggerating and focusing on things he gets wrong.

• Like 5
  • Flames 1
1 minute ago, redkev said:

I’m not going to go into full debate now , as I’m trying to enjoy game and have things to do when game finished but I will come back to you , you do make a decent point though which I totally agree with , like I said I have no problem being proved wrong , but please don’t just tell me to xxxx off without any sort of response as the original poster did , would he have said the same to me if we were stood in the 3 lions having a beer , you have come back with a valid answer and mature reply not some rash keyboard warrior statement 

Yeah no one's ever told someone to **** off in a pub before have they 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, transfer reader said:

What they said isn't wrong though.

I didn't agree with Nige being sacked, but there's a not insignificant number on here who are fully bought into the Nige cult of personality and have, from the day of appointment, not been willing to give Manning a fair chance.

That doesn't mean people can't have reservations about Manning either, but there is absolutely a group here who go out of their way to negate and diminish anything Manning gets right, while at the same time exaggerating and focusing on things he gets wrong.

My comment was flippant (but factual) but only to match the OTT nonsense that is on here when we lose. Your post here sums up my feelings very well.

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

It concerns me greatly the damage that may be done by him bringing in his own players. 

He was brought in to improve THIS set of players and he has failed to do that. 

So had Pearson stayed, would you  have wanted him to not be able to add to the squad in the summer so that we could perhaps be more than just a counter attacking team?