IGNORED

Josh Stokes

Anyone heard seen much about his form since signing for us? He’s gone from starting every week to now not, he last started a match on 13th Feb, since then he’s started 9 matches from the bench. Any idea what’s going on? 

in those 9 games he’s come on and scored 2 and been booked 5 times! 

Edited by mightyreds89

According to Transfermarkt and the BBC he played against Maidenhead and been involved in all their games. 
TBH I wouldn't be too upset on form , what concerns me more is the number of bookings he's picked up.
Saw the Ebbsfleet game and he played pretty well . In 43 games he's scored 18 and 3 assists , maybe 3 sounds low but 18 from MF is good.  

8 hours ago, mightyreds89 said:

Anyone heard seen much about his form since signing for us? He’s gone from starting every week to now not, he last started a match on 13th Feb, since then he’s started 9 matches from the bench. Any idea what’s going on? 

Remember how scott tailed off big time when he thought he was off, I remember his last game against burnley, he did not want to make a tackle. It has to play on your mind.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

20 minutes ago, Mark barton said:

Remember how scott tailed off big time when he thought he was off, I remember his last game against burnley, he did not want to make a tackle. It has to play on your mind.

100%.

19 year old who has just made a big move from National League to the Championship.

Let’s see what he’s like in pre season rather than obsessing over this.

I have been told he’s been impressive in training & let’s face it, it is with us now where he’s going to be judged, not games for a team he’s leaving.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mightyreds89 said:

Pardon? According to Transfermarlet he’s started, and played the full 90, in the last 9 games. 

Part of the deal was to play Aldershot in a pre season friendly wasn’t it or play at there ground?

Level head for his age, learned the hard way starting at non league, let’s hope he gets off to a flyer in pre season

Good to see he’s already gelling with our first team training when aldershot don’t play midweek. May even be in full time now there season is over

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Brrrrrrriiiissstol, was the chant in the past . Why are people so tetchy ?

I remind you ‘OTIB ‘ . 
:fish:

Yeah, I mentioned that in the past. For me, Bristol Bears are too insignificant for this to cause an issue.

4 minutes ago, Malago said:

Could say the same about Max Bird.  His season with Derby finishes on Saturday.  In theory available for the Stoke game?

No. His EFL registration is held by Derby and can’t be transferred until the window opens. 

in full time training with the first team now, judging by todays uncut vid.

still No sign of Adam Murphy, who is clearly just 5 months in to the longest ‘mini pre season’ known to man.  

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

in full time training with the first team now, judging by todays uncut vid.

still No sign of Adam Murphy, who is clearly just 5 months in to the longest ‘mini pre season’ known to man.  

Murphy is beginning to look like the two Irish youngsters signed by Steve Coppell who promptly disappeared into a black hole.

• Like 1