IGNORED

‘Cold’ Palmer

One Team

6 minutes ago, One Team said:

Ice cool that lad! What a game at Stamford Bridge! 

Anyone else watch that tonight? Superb stuff! 

Absolutely incredible game, I thought the Man Utd-Liverpool game was fantastic but now they know how it feels.

Edited by pillred
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, One Team said:

Ice cool that lad! What a game at Stamford Bridge! 

Anyone else watch that tonight? Superb stuff! 

Yeah I watched it. Just like an old premier league game from 10-15 years ago 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fpcity said:

Yeah I watched it. Just like an old premier league game from 10-15 years ago 

Wish it was like that more often.  Makes the Man City/Villa game last night an absolute snore fest, though at the time it felt decent in spells. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Wish it was like that more often.  Makes the Man City/Villa game last night an absolute snore fest, though at the time it felt decent in spells. 

I hope Man City win their 4th title in a row because of comments like this. 

• Confused 9
  • Facepalm 7

23 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I hope Man City win their 4th title in a row because of comments like this. 

Absolutely right! Let’s celebrate financial doping, sportswashing and 115 unanswered FFP charges because someone on a football forum dared to suggest they’re a bit boring.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

No way will Bowen start a game at the Euros.  

I agree, but under Southgate I don’t think Palmer starts either. And if you’re looking for a super sub, I’d actually probably lean towards Bowen. Palmer is most likely to be a like-for-like change, whereas Bowen will bring a bit of unpredictability. 

Palmer is a real talent, but if you’re going to play Foden at No 10 with Bellingham and Rice in central midfield, where do you play Palmer?  I suppose he could play on the left of Kane, with Saka on the right, but I can’t see Southgate having guts to pick so many naturally gifted players.

• Like 1

I find it odd when anyone has “second teams” or build an affiliation with anyone other than our club.

I get that people may have fondness or family ties to other clubs but I could not care less about anyone other than Bristol City.

I watch other matches cause I love football, but I thought having a Prem team as a second club belonged to lifelong no-hopers like Bristol Rovers who all seem to love Liverpool for some reason.

Just my opinion - oh and yeah, Cole Palmer is some player.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Absolutely right! Let’s celebrate financial doping, sportswashing and 115 unanswered FFP charges because someone on a football forum dared to suggest they’re a bit boring.

Getting ahead of yourself there mate. I'm assuming you didn't watch the world cup? Boxing etc because of sports washing? Yet here you are calling Man City out on it. 

Have Man City done any financial doping? Yet again you're calling them out on it but not other teams...

Unanswered? Not sure how youve come to that bs unconclusion when they are clearly gping through the process. 

Just find it funny. No one mentions how other games are boring but then they like to make a point out of how every Man City game is so say boring. It will be hilarious to watch Man City win it again whilst these posters '2nd' teams once again fail. 

Probably best at this point for you to disclose what team you support. 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull

17 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

I find it odd when anyone has “second teams” or build an affiliation with anyone other than our club.

I get that people may have fondness or family ties to other clubs but I could not care less about anyone other than Bristol City.

I watch other matches cause I love football, but I thought having a Prem team as a second club belonged to lifelong no-hopers like Bristol Rovers who all seem to love Liverpool for some reason.

Just my opinion - oh and yeah, Cole Palmer is some player.

It just helps the enjoyment of watching the Premier League if you have at least a favourite team in it that you like to see do well, I like Spurs but if it came to them playing City then it would be no contest, it's not a crime to be a fan of another club even if the intensity you feel for them compared to  City is not quite there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Getting ahead of yourself there mate. I'm assuming you didn't watch the world cup? Boxing etc because of sports washing? Yet here you are calling Man City out on it. 

Have Man City done any financial doping? Yet again you're calling them out on it but not other teams...

Unanswered? Not sure how youve come to that bs unconclusion when they are clearly gping through the process. 

Just find it funny. No one mentions how other games are boring but then they like to make a point out of how every Man City game is so say boring. It will be hilarious to watch Man City win it again whilst these posters '2nd' teams once again fail. 

Probably best at this point for you to disclose what team you support. 

Good grief. So I can’t accuse Manchester City of immorality or wrongdoing without mentioning every other instance of immorality or wrongdoing at the same time. Just utter nonsense.

If I call Harold Shipman a mass murderer but don’t mention Fred West in the same sentence, it doesn’t mean I think Fred West was a nice chap.

• Facepalm 1