IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

2 hours ago, Full nelson said:

add tickets to basket and still wants to charge me for the tickets even though it is free!!

When you click on your seats, next to the price there is a drop down menu which will say member adult on it (or member over 65/member u19 depending on age...) you need to change that to Bcfc comp and it I'll then be free

• Like 1

Nice to see Bristol playing without a care in the world tonight and finished on a high without the pressure. Quite sad to see a lot of players leaving but it was nice to say goodbye which we don’t ever get a chance to do to our football players. 

FC6B17B6-6B17-463A-8273-19514ED019D5.jpeg

• Like 1

I really enjoyed the evening. Personally attending rugby is very much a one off for me as I prefer the intensity of football, rugby is too laid back for my liking in the stands. 

From the SS it was really difficult to even try and see what was happening. 

I’ve always followed Bristol’s fortunes from afar and it was great to take part in the celebrations, although I did feel like an outsider. Always enjoy a good pitch invasion also.

On 14/04/2018 at 09:49, phantom said:

Was an enjoyable evening, not one to put a dampeer oo tthings, but curious as to how the "streakers" from last night get dealt with? Any idea @JulieH

Sorry for the late reply, I have been on leave and first day back was yesterday at the rovers game.

I did not personally see any streakers however will make enquiries with the club to establish the circumstances etc 

Does anyone know Bristol's wage bill?

Only reason I ask is because Rugby Premiership has a £7m per season salary cap- except for 2 marquee players who are not counted towards it.

Last time Bristol went up, they had a big big squad from memory so hopefully this will be a case- within reason- of quality over quantity.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

15 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Does anyone know Bristol's wage bill?

Only reason I ask is because Rugby Premiership has a £7m per season salary cap- except for 2 marquee players who are not counted towards it.

Last time Bristol went up, they had a big big squad from memory so hopefully this will be a case- within reason- of quality over quantity.

Not specifically but there are ways around it, a certain club employs a number of wives of players and get a large salary for what they are doing

I just put this on the rebranding thread without seeing the above two posts, I think it’s more relevant here:

During the paper review on bbc an hour ago the sports reporter mentioned our rebrand and showed one of the papers, didn’t see which one. They did say in Bristol there is a Bristol Bears Festival every year ( not personally heard of this) but it’s a gathering for Gay people, the presenters did have a joke and say there might be some confusion. 

#WhatHaveWeDone 

9 hours ago, RedM said:

I just put this on the rebranding thread without seeing the above two posts, I think it’s more relevant here:

During the paper review on bbc an hour ago the sports reporter mentioned our rebrand and showed one of the papers, didn’t see which one. They did say in Bristol there is a Bristol Bears Festival every year ( not personally heard of this) but it’s a gathering for Gay people, the presenters did have a joke and say there might be some confusion. 

#WhatHaveWeDone 

Tapping into new markets obvs. I’m pretty sure their domain names will be secured for a very reasonable fee (for them!)