IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers at home match thread

41 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Should be a decent game, you'd have to imagine Sammy will definitely score, and I reckon a 1-1 draw looks about right

I'm thinking 10 goal thriller, but I don't know which team will win 6-4...

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Whether it’s the weather, end of season nothing to play for vibes or Channel 5 showing “Air Friers: Sunday Dinner Made Simple” it’s far less busy than normal down here.

Shit! Air Friers is on?!!

• Haha 3
Just now, Davefevs said:

Nor me, arthritis still means I can’t drive.

Red button with RTV for screenshots if anything interesting comes about.

I'll be expecting some detailed analysis for HT!

Who was it who created those goal animations? :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Whether it’s the weather, end of season nothing to play for vibes or Channel 5 showing “Air Friers: Sunday Dinner Made Simple” it’s far less busy than normal down here.

Regardless of managers / performances this time of the season with shite weather and fairly unattractive opposition ( no disrespect to Blackburn ) think it would always be one of the lower attendances unless we were pushing for play offs or top two ( 🙈🙈😂

9 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Not surprised.  At least 5 of our lot not going this evening, for reasons that are genuine but wouldn’t be insurmountable if we were doing half decent and / or exciting to watch.  Pays your money etc though!

5 minutes ago, mozo said:

Shit! Air Friers is on?!!

It’s a must see. I learnt how to make Halloumi wrapped in Cornflakes the other day and according to Marcus Brigstocke, who wasn’t getting paid to say this, it was “delicious”. 

Sod the football, get me the ninja.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, lenred said:

Personally I enjoy a Brum away day.  Would like them to stay up.  

Just want them to go down to put to rest my misery of us not sending them down a few years back , still have sleepless nights over that game and how lack lustre timid and all those other words to describe that days performance tepid ( there’s another one )

• Like 1
Just now, redkev said:

Just want them to go down to put to rest my misery of us not sending them down a few years back , still have sleepless nights over that game and how lack lustre timid and all those other words to describe that days performance tepid ( there’s another one )

Here’s two. ******* spineless! 

• Thanks 1