IGNORED

Norwich City away match thread

12 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I see Norwich as the benchmark for BCFC, a decent ground, big catchment area and decent owners.

Owners that attend nearly every match and are proper fans apparently. Though speaking to their fans the owners are very careful with money which stops them properly pushing on.

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Back to 8 subs & with JKL playing for the 21s, no defender on the bench, baffling.

You could argue that we potentially have 2 right backs, 2 left backs and 5 centre backs in the starting 11!

Agree about JKL by the way.

Edited by HappyClapper
2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

It does indeed, but I reckon it’ll be back-3 3421.

MO

GT RD HR

RM JK JW CP

MS ST

TC

I think this will be the formation as well.

If we are playing 3 Centre backs having Tanner on the right side and Robert’s on the left side makes sense. Vyner and Dickie also both seem to struggle in three centre back formation and prefer back four when they are both playing Centre backs together. 

• Admin
Just now, GrahamC said:

Knight-Lebel has been on the bench over 30 times this season, so him.

Or Araoye.

But we already know the priority is for the U21s to win their league at the moment so KL and Araoye aren't happening 

I honestly couldn't think of anyone else

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Knight-Lebel has been on the bench over 30 times this season, so him.

Or Araoye.

Again, penny for his thoughts today. There is an argument which has been gone through over not playing him last week but the fact remains that instead of playing someone who had been on the bench for 30 games when a vacancy arose in his position, the head coach decided to move several players around and make us far less effective. That had to make him feel like crap.

Fast forward to today and he’s not involved full stop. The only way I can rationalise it is if he’s knocked on LMs door and said he’d rather play in the U21s than warm the bench and not get on. If that’s not the case then - at face value - it looks a horrible piece of man management of a young player.

And don’t get me started on Tinnion recalling Araoye as opposed to him finishing an excellent loan spell just to play in an irrelevant U21s game!

• Like 3

Leicester manager cringing me out shoving Choudbury’s hand in the air. That whole club does actually.

The song choices after the game, the clappers. Embarrassing.

You’d think they would blare out a bit of Kasabian…

• Like 1