IGNORED

Norwich City away match thread

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

But we already know the priority is for the U21s to win their league at the moment so KL and Araoye aren't happening 

I honestly couldn't think of anyone else

Incorrect Phants. The 21s are 9th in their table and have as much chance of winning the league as Rovers do of theirs. The U18s lack of development at higher levels has been cached as trying to win their league which is just batshit crazy

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Leicester manager cringing me out shoving Choudbury’s hand in the air. That whole club does actually.

The song choices after the game, the clappers. Embarrassing.

And the most soulless stadium I have been to, apart from Reading.

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Again, penny for his thoughts today. There is an argument which has been gone through over not playing him last week but the fact remains that instead of playing someone who had been on the bench for 30 games when a vacancy arose in his position, the head coach decided to move several players around and make us far less effective. That had to make him feel like crap.

Fast forward to today and he’s not involved full stop. The only way I can rationalise it is if he’s knocked on LMs door and said he’d rather play in the U21s than warm the bench and not get on. If that’s not the case then - at face value - it looks a horrible piece of man management of a young player.

And don’t get me started on Tinnion recalling Araoye as opposed to him finishing an excellent loan spell just to play in an irrelevant U21s game!

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Incorrect Phants. The 21s are 9th in their table and have as much chance of winning the league as Rovers do of theirs. The U18s lack of development at higher levels has been cached as trying to win their league which is just batshit crazy

Thank you for clarifying, I just realised I was referring to the U18s 🤦

WBA losing at Leicester means Norwich can go above the Baggies. Tough game, but one that might suit us more than last week ( straw clutching going on here mind). Looking like 5-3-1-1 / 4-4-1-1  or something like that .
Not overly confident , but be nice to see us bugger up their promotion push . 

14 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Again, penny for his thoughts today. There is an argument which has been gone through over not playing him last week but the fact remains that instead of playing someone who had been on the bench for 30 games when a vacancy arose in his position, the head coach decided to move several players around and make us far less effective. That had to make him feel like crap.

Fast forward to today and he’s not involved full stop. The only way I can rationalise it is if he’s knocked on LMs door and said he’d rather play in the U21s than warm the bench and not get on. If that’s not the case then - at face value - it looks a horrible piece of man management of a young player.

And don’t get me started on Tinnion recalling Araoye as opposed to him finishing an excellent loan spell just to play in an irrelevant U21s game!

There have now been 18 league games this season where we have failed to name a full subs bench.

We also have been bloody lucky that the only goalkeeper we have with experience has stayed fit to play every minute of football.

That isn’t some mini injury crisis but a clear indication that the squad depth is far too small.

We knew last summer that both Atkinson & Benarous were long term injured & it’s almost certain Andy King who has been on the bench for every game since New Year’s Day (& 28 times in total) isn’t going to be around to make it less pitiful than it appears.

Stokes & Palmer-Houlden will presumably be part of how we mitigate this.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 7
7 minutes ago, 22A said:

http://www.fawanews.com/Norwich City vs Bristol City.html is working for those wishing to watch from afar. 🙂

Thank you. Took a few refreshes, but working now 

3 minutes ago, 42nite said:

Ignore the warnings?

Close any pop ups, you might need to refresh it a couple of times, and then it should work fine. Norwich coms but working fine other than that