IGNORED

Pitch Invader

MC RISK77

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

What was going on with the first half pitch invader- can’t believe his Dad didn’t see him creeping towards the pitch area 😂

And then the Dad seemed to be pleading with the stewards to let his son off, only then to start gesturing at the Rotherham fans when they rightly booked him.

Embarrassing. Not to mention the other pitch invader later.

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

What was going on with the first half pitch invader- can’t believe his Dad didn’t see him creeping towards the pitch area 😂

I heard it was WSM Seagull, hoping for a 3 year (M/B)anning order. 

• Haha 7
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 7

The first was by an under 12, who was probably overexcited.

The second by a man in his 30s, who looked 'heavily sedated' and was wearing a wedding dress.

Can City show discretion in either case? Or will both face automatic stadium bans, and for how long?

Edited by Curr Avon

29 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

The second by a man in his 30s, who looked 'heavily sedated' and was wearing a wedding dress.

Can City show discretion in either case? Or will both face automatic stadium bans, and for how long?

I thought it was more of a Ballerina outfit rather than a wedding dress !

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

I doubt it as isn't there £1000 fine for the club for each breach (don't think this includes post match promotion celebrations 😄).

It will be in the Referee's report too. Everything however well meaning or 'fun' you might think it is has a cost and serious repurcussions to the club.

• Like 7

There were not as many bananas in the second half as there were in the first. A banana split.

The bloke in the ballerina outfit was in good spirits post-match and free to go after a casual conversation with a couple of PCSOs. (As observed by me, on leaving after the game).

8 minutes ago, Henry said:

I saw the guy in the dress being spoken to by police after the guy. Looked in good nature and the police was laughing.

I know the bloke who did it just before Christmas got a 3 month ban…lucky sod.

But why would you? (Not you obvs)

It’s just embarrassing.

Fell over, looks like he's about to start blubbing, father runs on, gives fans the bird, kid gets all cocky again...my only question is...why is his dad wearing clothes too small, and the kid wearing a jacket three times too big.? Is this a thing? 🤷😄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Nope. You're the one who said you drove to London and were on the beers. How did you get back?

It's slightly concerning that your obsession stretches as far as keeping tabs on my travel arrangements. 

We missed our mega bus so drove to London. 

Took us ages to find a petrol station open at 6am in the morning. 

Eventually got to London and parked up. Elizabeth line was then suspended so back in the car we got and drove to another station for a different line. 

We then headed to the o2 arena where I had a breakfast followed by some beers. 

Another line then got suspended so we had to uber it to the tax payer funded stadium which once hosted the Olympics. 

We arrived just in time for kick off so had no time for pre match beers. 

We then watched Bristol City play in the former Olympic stadium and had a fantastic time with 9000 other Bristol City fans. 

At half time I had another beer which looking back at my bank account I wasn't charged for. 

After the game we walked around the former Olympic stadium and had beers with the West Ham fans in the home bars outside the stadium. 

After that we then went to the shopping centre which we had to wait ages for the gates to open. Spoke to many West Ham fans whilst waiting too. 

We then went into the shopping centre and we had Popeyes. 

Following that we then went to Wendys for some burger and fries. 

We then got the lizzie line all the way back to where the car was parked and my friend drove home. 

Fantastic day that will live long in the memory which then set up a replay at Ashton Gate which we then won. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1