IGNORED

City Fan Injured By Ball Hit Towards Him

Never to the dark side

Guest bristolbred

You actually think that goes through a defenders head when he's clearing the ball then do you?

Red mist!!, A moment of madness??, who knows??, :wacko:

He should send the fan a signed shirt as a gesture of good will!!!, :dunno:

butI CAN believe he deliberately thumped it into the crowd of people leaving the ground because he thought it would be 'funny'

You actually think that goes through a defenders head when he's clearing the ball then do you? ..you muppet.....he hit the ball as hard as he could to get it as far as he could to waste as much time as he could...you weren;;t at the races today City..I ploughed down to your place hoping for a draw...i was surprised at how unorganised your team was...lumping the ball into the box when your players are better on the deck...just because an Owls defender ACCIDENTLY" laid out a fan (who by the way i hope is o.k) does not cover the fact that Wednesday played the better football and deserved the win..if there was extra time that should have played..who was the more likely to score again...be honest

Guest MaloneFM

Well he was conscious when they loaded him into the ambulance so I think he'll be ok.

But imagine tomorrow morning when the poor sod wakes up. 'Ooh bloody hell my head...I had this horrible dream..I dreamed we were really crap and were losing 4-1..Colesy had walked..it was all turning to shot in front of my eyes'

Looks down and sees signed Wednesday shirt.....ARRRGGGHHHHH!!! :wacko:

Guest bristolbred
Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. a Wednesday shirt? sell it on ebay  :wacko:  :dunno:

Or take it to the nearest charity shop!!!, :dunno:

Guest MaloneFM

ANDREW!! That is ENOUGH!! Its bad enough they have a 40,000 capacity ground that USED to hold big games like FA Cup semi finals. They WERE in an FA cup semi final themselves and the TOP top big boys league.

Now they have to catch United and its a long walk.

So you be nice now.

Guest MaloneFM

well I'm sure Andrew is sorry now...god knows the rest of us are after that performance...off you go back 'oop north' now with the rest of the northern stereotypes we enjoy so much down yur.

brunty cleared the ball?

if the fan isnt paying attention then I'm affraid thats him problem, Chris Brunt apologised straight afterwards - someone will say brunty aimed it at him next

There wouldnt have been half the trouble if the scoreline was reversed

This has nothing to do with a fan who wasn't paying attention, he kicked the ball what must of been literally as hard as he possibly could when he was a few yards from the line. obviously in this situation the defender is going to kick it out but to take a full-on swing at the ball when fans are 5 yards in front of him isn't normal. also on radio bristol they were saying Brunt was laughing about it afterwards, in my opinion you don't do that for no reason. Imagine if this hit an elderly person or a baby, it could of caused serious injury. Wish the fan speedy recovery.

Guest ChrisSWFC

I really can't believe what such bad losers you lot are. You were beaten comfortabley today, just accept that. You were poor and we were much better.

This is a load of ###### about Brunt AIMING it at one of your fans. During the game, players completely ignore the crowd and just get on with what they are paid to do. He was just clearing the ball and making sure he did that. Wouldn't have happened if you lot hadn't left early.

Well done Wednesday! Done yourselves proud.

I really can't believe what such bad losers you lot are. You were beaten comfortabley today, just accept that. You were poor and we were much better.

This is a load of ###### about Brunt AIMING it at one of your fans. During the game, players completely ignore the crowd and just get on with what they are paid to do. He was just clearing the ball and making sure he did that. Wouldn't have happened if you lot hadn't left early.

Well done Wednesday! Done yourselves proud.

I for one agree.

Guest swfc1867

4-1 up..last few minutes..........

Centre Half "clear the ball Brunt"

Brunt "I can't mate ..... i might hit someone in the crowd"

Centre half " forget that mate ..just hoof the b*gger"

Brunt "think of the children!"

Centre half " Lash the bleeder..get it away"

Brunt..." i might justlay it inside mate..you know how delicate these Bristolians are"

"Centre half " shall i tell Sturrock you said that when it ends up 4-4?"

Brunt..."ball lashed captain"

Guest ChrisSWFC
He did it on purpose i was near it and he went off laughing with his team mate discusting behavior and get well soon to the fan!

jesus christ...

ofcourse he didnt.

get a grip

he was just cleraing the ****ing ball :@

Guest swfc1867
He did it on purpose i was near it and he went off laughing with his team mate discusting behavior and get well soon to the fan!

Ready, take aim...Fire...

Jesus Christ you numpty..if he could hit a fan with a clearance, full in the face from 20 yds ..do you think he'd be plyin' his trade with the likes of us?...he'd either be at Highbury or in the Black Watch..get a grip you idiot

Guest ChrisSWFC
He did it on purpose and he knew he did

why the hell would he aim his clearance at a random bristol city fan that he doesn't have any connections with whatsoever?

Brunt is not like that.

Guest alex1089

don't you call me a idiot get off are forum u numpty and why would he kick a ball full speed at 4 inches off the floor and hope not to hit a fan coming out of the ground? what a stupid idiot.

Guest ChrisSWFC
don't you call me a idiot get off are forum u numpty and why would he kick a ball full speed at 4 inches off the floor and hope not to hit a fan coming out of the ground? what a stupid idiot.

ok..

firstly... kindly tell me when I've called you an idiot.

secondly... a shot 4 inches off the ground would have hit the advertising hoardings.

thirdly... that fan shouldn't have left the ground so early.

Guest swfc1867

anybody?

Well i suppose the chances of actually hitting a fan at ashton gate are somewhat less than at a ground where you get owt like decent attendance

Whilst I have agreed with ChrisSWFC here tonight, I think you have slightly let your fellow SWFC fan down by making such a stupid comment as that.

Check out the average attendances for Div 1.

Archived