IGNORED

Stop

Longacre_red

Hopefully that should put a end to that then... Now onto important issues like Hollowhead after Doherty. Is it going to happen? not likely, but I am not ruling it out. Is he trying to make his own City dream team 11 or something though, Aaron Brown, Tony Thorpe now Doc!

I'd only worry if Doherty's contract is up at the end of this season, otherwise we can hang onto him or get a good price as the board see fit.

I'd much prefer him to get fit and play like he can for city.

Anyone know when it expires?

Nibor

;) wooo, i am little confussed

if your talking about my gramar then it's called BRISTOLIAN! :D

I suspect that some posters may not be Bristolian so are havinfg difficulty with the language, so ive put s few defenitions together which may help.

Deaf Knit: A certainty, guaranteed e.g "it's pretty deaf knit that City will miss out in the play off's again this season"

Grace Tepp-Ford: Bristle's first lady and in her time Mrs Tepp-Ford has been associated with many notable events and evelopments in Bristle.The Brabazon was hailed as a Grace Tepp-Ford, as was Broadmead Shopping Centre.Many City fans hailed the sacking of Danny Wilson as a Grace Tepp-Ford but judging by this season so far I don't think it's quite in the same league as the Suspension Bridge and Concorde though!

Eva Narder:Patron saint of Bristle, her name is invoked for support and encourangement whenever failure threatens. e.g. "They played hard, so we've got to be Eva Narder" Because of Eva, I reckon we must have a Bristolian Manager because it can't sound quite the same with a Geordie or Tyke accent, can it?

Moira Wave Life: Bristolians call on her to refurbish the facts and create a more glamorous image. e.g. Bristle City is not so much a football club, it's Moira Wave Life!"

Sart Nun: Later on today. So when City fans meet in the pub for a Blackthorn or 2 on a Saturday morning , they will often be heard to ask each other" how chew think we'll do sart nun?"

Tuthrend: Down thur, not up yerr. Where all the fans seated in the Atyeo would rather be - down tuthrend.

Star Craven Mad: What you have to be to keep supporting City!

Bum Tinto: Danny Coles Bum Tinto Clive Platt in the tunnel after the match

Nose Snot : No the contrary. e.g. "It's deaf knit that City will miss out on promoshun this year" - " Nose Snot!"

Hopefully, this will help improve the standard of postings on her from now on!!

Archived