IGNORED

Stop

Longacre_red

Guest ~X~BcFc_BaBe~X

this really is getting pathetic!

think what you want of me..I'm 15 nearly 16...so to call me a child seems a bit rude! but to be honest, life's too short to worry about what people think of you, now lets all giv it a rest!

CITY!!! :D

this really is getting pathetic!

think what you want of me..I'm 15 nearly 16...so to call me a child seems a bit rude! but to be honest, life's too short to worry about what people think of you, now lets all giv it a rest!

CITY!!! :D

I'm not a teen - But I like your attitude!

Guest ~X~BcFc_BaBe~X

well its true..

life is to shrt to worry about what people think of you... just get on with it, if they like you, they like you, if they don't, then tough! :D

I kept reading this thread hoping for a spark of.......something to help BCFC. Sad very very sad, will move on to hopefully better posts and one day a better Tommy.

Guest ~X~BcFc_BaBe~X
But evidently little evidence of basic grammar, spelling or comprehension.  :D

excuse me but do you think that commenting on people's spelling is appropriate?

how do you no this teen isn't dislexic( no offence to anyone).

Do you no her personally? NO!!!

Then in future be carefull of what you say about people's education!

• Admin
excuse me but do you think that commenting on people's sleeping is appropriate?

how do you no this teen isn't dislexic( no offence to anyone).

Do you no her personally? NO!!!

Then in future be carefull of what you say about people's education!

A few thoughts:

-I wasn't aware that I commented on ANYONE's sleeping habits, which in fairness, I would agree is inappropriate.

-Perhaps I should have made myself clearer, I wasn't just commenting on hannah_bcfc but the majority of the "young adults" posting on this thread.

-I wasn't aware that the entire British youth population was now officially regarded as "dyslexic" though in retrospect it actually makes sense that they are.

-It's "KNOW" not "no"

what gives you the wright to judge other people by there spelling?

GRRRRR!!! :@

it's people like you who join old gits corner!!! :D

People will take your opinion a lot more seriously if you take a little time to make sure your posts are free of spelling and grammatical errors. They'll also be less likely to miss the point you are making.

I get the impression you are doing it deliberately now, though.

• Admin
what gives you the wright to judge other people by there spelling?

GRRRRR!!! :@

it's people like you who join old gits corner!!! :D

I was just stating an observation, where have I said I have judged you upon the criteria I raised? How arrogant and ignorant of you to assume that I have judged you in this manner. :D

For your information, I have judged you on the ignorance you have displayed throughout this thread regarding the effect smoking has on a sportsman's performance and ergo that sportsman's ability to help BRISTOL CITY to get promoted.

Yes you can. You can take a little more time, and make the effort to learn.

People will give you a lot more respect if you can write correctly, not just on here but in the real world.

not my fault if i don't go to school.

besides this isn't about me anyway, it's about our thoughts on tommy

Yes you can. You can take a little more time, and make the effort to learn.

People will give you a lot more respect if you can write correctly, not just on here but in the real world.

Very off topic but..

The only way to learn how to spell is read lots. Too few young people these days get into reading (because let's be fair, watching half naked birds in videos on MTV is quite entertaining) which is bad because it has a big effect on how people learn to spell and broadens knowledge from what's on TV or taught in school quite a bit. I'm not old (mid twenties) and I have two younger brothers both of whom read less than I did and the difference when I see things they've written for work/college is noticeable.

It's a pity because when I look at CVs, the first thing I do is bin the ones with mistakes in - I figure if someone can't be arsed to run spellcheck then they have no attention to detail.

Nibor

Very off topic but..

The only way to learn how to spell is read lots.  Too few young people these days get into reading (because let's be fair, watching half naked birds in videos on MTV is quite entertaining) which is bad because it has a big effect on how people learn to spell and broadens knowledge from what's on TV or taught in school quite a bit.  I'm not old (mid twenties) and I have two younger brother both of whom read less than I did and the difference when I things they've written for work/college is noticeable.

It's a pity because when I look at CVs, the first thing I do is bin the ones with mistakes in - I figure if someone can't be arsed to run spellcheck then they have no attention to detail.

Nibor

"2 younger brother" ssssssssssssss :P:D "when I things they`ve written" :D Pot calling the kettle black :D

Archived