IGNORED

General Election...

Coin-op

care to state why?

I have one vote, and i agree with the Liberals policies.

Tories - god help us all - racists and howard makes my skin crawl.

Labour - Bunch of liars.

Simple as.

Well I hope your black ass gets pimped to one of your bruva's init.... Thats the sort of thing I'm going to come out with from now on being the racist sterotype that I am ... Yes I vote tory and am a member of the party...

Well I hope your black ass gets pimped to one of your bruva's init.... Thats the sort of thing I'm going to come out with from now on being the racist sterotype that I am ... Yes I vote tory and am a member of the party...

I'm afraid whenever we desperatley need new doctors or new nurses, we are shipping in these talented professionals from abroad and the sun does not pick up on this.

The problem is the media portrays every single bit of immigration as the worst thing in the UK. I'm afraid we need immigration, this is one of the reasons why the economy is so strong at present.

Howard with his "cap" on immigration was a joke. I am not stating that every member, voter of the conservative party is racist, it just appears that way. What would happen if we reach our quota for the year and suddenly we needed new doctors. Would there be exceptions?

Immigration to me isnt that important. It might be to you, but living in London, i was more interested in things like hospitals, education and the pension i will get in the future.

Yes Lib Dems are very left wing. But thats me. I'm a supporter of higher tax for high earners, legalising cannabis and the abolition of tuition fees.

I'm afraid, as i said, i am one person, and i have one vote. I don't have to justify my decision, you all obviously have your own views and are more than welcome to act on them.

Archived