IGNORED

Wool Over Supporters Eyes

havanatopia

On the plus side after this sale where Tinnion has lied to the fans I am confident he won’t ever do that again, be it in 1, 2 or 18 years. If nothing else he’s a man who learns from mistakes and will  be nothing but trustworthy this point onwards.

On a broader basis, I’m also totally confident that his reshaping of the squad from Wilson’s with multiple signings and a change in style from a side that was in the playoffs can only lead to success.

I’m also looking forward to hearing those up and coming artists Craig David and Fatman Scoop on the wireless later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Can't wait to see the magnificent seven in action this season. Tinnion has a cracking eye for a player, in Tins we trust! 

Grant Smith, Marcus Stewart, Matt Heywood, Alex Russell, Micheal Bridges, Richard Keogh, Dave Partridge 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Can't wait to see the magnificent seven in action this season. Tinnion has a cracking eye for a player, in Tins we trust! 

Grant Smith, Marcus Stewart, Matt Heywood, Alex Russell, Micheal Bridges, Richard Keogh, Dave Partridge 

Now now, Alex Russell was a player.

• Like 8
  • Flames 1

26 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

On the plus side after this sale where Tinnion has lied to the fans I am confident he won’t ever do that again, be it in 1, 2 or 18 years. If nothing else he’s a man who learns from mistakes and will  be nothing but trustworthy this point onwards.

On a broader basis, I’m also totally confident that his reshaping of the squad from Wilson’s with multiple signings and a change in style from a side that was in the playoffs can only lead to success.

I’m also looking forward to hearing those up and coming artists Craig David and Fatman Scoop on the wireless later.

Can't ever see us getting to a Championship play off final though. Lansdown out. 

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

We also needed to sack a manager with proven success of getting promoted to the Premier League and replacing him with a young, up coming coach who….. on hang on… 😂

Edited by One Team
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Seems strange to have an ex gashead fan, SL (from 64 till they moved to Twerton) running the show here now, wonder what would of happened if they had stayed at Eastville, So many glos cup matches there, Tote ender or wooden stand.

Plenty of players have switched but guessing not many if any fans have:dunno:

Edited by mason
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Was this the season some young guy scored a load of goals away at Exeter in a friendly (Gillespie?) everyone got very excited and…he never really made it? 

Hope it's not an Omen but the last goal I saw Gillespie (I think he was a scouser?) score was away at Forest. We went 1 up and were giving it loads to the Forest fans only to get walloped 4:1. That was a mid week game as well.

2 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Make that 8 with tony dining, blimey have enough for a team at this rate..

Dinning was a fantastic signing at the time in fairness.  He was superb during his loan spell and we were all clamouring for his permanent signing.  Little were we to know that after signing the contract instead of downing the pen, he downed tools.

Still....we as a fanbase have learned from this and always approach turning excellent loans into permanent moves with much trepidation....*cough* Tomlin *cough*