IGNORED

Fao Mr Draisey

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Sorry, but seeing as there is no other way of contacting you on the pc, and the news article relating to G block makes reference to posts on the forum, this seems a good way of a response.

Can we have our old stewards back? The ones we had in the E block of the Williams. Good bunch of guys and girls who would never have let saturday get as out of hand as it did.

1 or 2 people caused the problem, it was not exactly the majority. I for one wont sit down if someone is standing infront of me.

Also, why can't the subs flag be put on the side of the stand anymore? No problem for all of last season but now the act of putting up the flag is banned. This caused alot of ill feeling

Regards

can your stewards spend less time on persecution and sort the real problem

of people not being able to get to their seats as people from other blocks

have taken their seats leaving them to stand in the gang way and when

you tell a steward you get dunno.gifdunno.gifdunno.gifdunno.gif

best not inflame this any further it will be sorted out in house

there are already a lot of peed off people about this standing

thing without the club issuing letters, OH AND OF COURSE NOT EVERYONE

CAN SEE THE INTERNET SO THEY WON'T KNOW and on the day a letter will

wind people up more..

WHY NOT RE-NAME YOUR SITE HEADING SIT DOWN SUBBERS AS WE SEEM

TO GET THE BLAME FOR EVERYTHING ranting.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Dear Mr. Draisey,

I'd like my own personal favourite seller of burgers to shift position so that it suits me better please - can the club please arrange that for me ? Ta, ever so.

Who rattled your cage.

All we want is a group of stewards who know who's who and deal with people that latch on and cause problems, like they did last season.

We're not asking for special treatment.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
yes you are.

No

we're asking for a group of stewards that dealt with the same sort of problems last season

THAT is a soloution, NOT special treatment.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Sorry, don't understand that  dunno.gif

But what is simple is that next home game, the stewards are going to start chucking people out unless they do what everyone else does - sit down.

I, for one, would welcome that. I don't want some numpty stood up in front of me so that I can't see the game. That instigates different problems.

Do you sit in G? No

How can you know what went on during saturday? All you know is that there was a problem with standing.

Why coment on something you know nothing about.

Your welcome  devil.gif

Why do you have to try and belittle someone?

Make you feel special sat there at your pc?

The lad was asking a serious request about something that needs to be sorted out.

Out of intrest what "stand" do you "sit" in?

Not "belittling" anyone.

No, I don't feel special sat here at my pc (strange question).

I gave serious answers earlier and he was dragging it out.

I sit in the Dolman - is that ok ?

see thats where your wrong,

your very first post on this thread is a very bad attempt at belitting the whole thread.

your next reply to myself is again trying to belittle me. Again, you seem to have a problem with the Yellow Subbers, have we done something to offend you? maybe we made your prawn sarnies stale? I don't know.

We have done nothing to you but yet you seem to have a constat problem with us on every single thread.

leave us be and we will leave you be. as I have stated before we have done nothing to you. but your the one with the bee in his bonnet.. Frusted maybe?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Can we just leave bickering on this thread.

It has an important message and I would like it to be taken seriously.

If cynic wants to continue his sad, jelous ramblings then fine but I would rather have an adult conversation with someone regarding the points raised about how the G block is looked after.

My whole argument is based on your disagreement. You are complaining about something that DOES NOT affect you. But yet, you seem to think that you have the right to keep going on about it and trying to make people look bad.

Why?

If you couldnt give a monkeys then why do you go on about them soo much?

When I say we I mean "g" block dolman. Since you are such a cyber warrior you will be well aware that "G" block was being sat in by a great bunch of like minded supporters.

I have been trying to debate with you at the begining of this thread and others, you set the tone straight away with your first post.

I can see why your not frustrated now. all u do is belittle the poster. snack.gif Spell a couple of words worng and you jump straight on it. Why are people so sad like that?

What your asking for is stewards that let lot do what ever you want like they did last season and now your complaining about steards that do there jobs properly. There there for your own safty and everyone just throws it back in there face. These stewards got a job to do and people just make it harder for them. How would these people like it if someone made the job harder for a laugh. Rules are rules and you should respect them. With the standing issue lets all stand up during games and then have another hillsbrough. That would be funny wouldn't it in your lot eyes.

www.5th-way.co.uk

register with this new exciting forum network and be entered into a weekly prize draw every week for a full city home and away kit with names and numbers on the back

hillsborhgh WAS NOT CAUSED BECAUSE PEOPLE STOOD.

When will people learn this

Why are people so sad that they have to be in a "crew?"

Why are people so sad that they can't respct the rules?

Why are people so sad that they have to class themselves above fellow supporters by an elitist tag?

Why are people so sad that they have to class themselves above fellow supporters by an elitist tag?

1) snack.gif

2) it was 2 people in the whole block on staurday that was all... but yet the whole block has been tarnished.

3) when have I classed myself above anyone?

Guest WillsbridgeRed
What your asking for is stewards that let lot do what ever you want like they did last season and now your complaining about steards that do there jobs properly. There there for your own safty and everyone just throws it back in there face. These stewards got a job to do and people just make it harder for them. How would these people like it if someone made the job harder for a laugh. Rules are rules and you should respect them. With the standing issue lets all stand up during games and then have another hillsbrough. That would be funny wouldn't it in your lot eyes.

I've never read someting so illinformed in my life

1)  snack.gif

2) it was 2 people in the whole block on staurday that was all... but yet the whole block has been tarnished.

3) when have I classed myself above anyone?

If it was two people what's the problem with Stewards kicking them out? I seriously doubt the club would issue a letter based on tw peoples actions.

By wanting special treatment with your own Stewards who understand and empathise with your needs as supporters.

ring ashtongate or go down there then and they will be very happy to listen to you tell them that you don't want a steward there so you can brake all the rules. Also they will be happy to hear that you lot stand thruout the game and ruin it fo lot of people and putting people off comin to the game and the club loses money.

www.5th-way.co.uk

Register with this exciting new forum net work and be entered into a weekly prize draw every week for a full city home and away kit with names and numbers on the back

you need to read the thread correctly banghead.gif not once has anyone said we don't want stewards there.

"You Lot" now who is classing people below someone else?

not everone was standing on saturday, it was a couple of peole who ruined it for everyone else, I have never said otherwise.

Who was put off coming down aston gate ever again because of saturday??? I would love you to find me someone.. Moutain out of a mole hill there.

Guest ciderob
Dear Mr. Draisey,

I'd like my own personal favourite seller of burgers to shift position so that it suits me better please - can the club please arrange that for me ? Ta, ever so.

What is your problem?

It's a simple solution they had a good rapport with each other last year and were they standing constantly? - NO

Were they creating a better atmosphere?- YES

It's people like you that have made football grounds boring and mundane.

Why not join them and help create a better atmosphere? city.gif

Well this ysc think that they own this forum and that they are the only fans of this club and they all always attacking people for having a opinion.

www.5th-way.co.uk

Register with this exciting new forum network and be entered in to a weekly prize draw for a full city home and away kit with names and numbers everyweek.

your funny rofl2br.gif

If it was two people what's the problem with Stewards kicking them out? I seriously doubt the club would issue a letter based on tw peoples actions.

By wanting special treatment with your own Stewards who understand and empathise with your needs as supporters.

2 people stood up and blcoked people behind them, they stood up to watch the game and so on and so on..

The stwewards failed to deal with it. If they should of thrown them out then they should of thrown them out, I am not arguing the point that it ruins the veiw for everyone else because it does.

What we are saying is the stewards failed to deal with the situation.

How is it our "own" stewards, they are stewards of Bristol City football club. All we ask if for the people with the right skills to stwards these people. as the people who were there stewarding on saturday, either didnt know the rules because they failed to throw people out, or to not have the skiklls needed to be a steward. They people who were stewarding in e block last year had those skills.. thats all there asking for.

Rules are rules and you should respect them. With the standing issue lets all stand up during games and then have another hillsbrough. That would be funny wouldn't it in your lot eyes.

Rules are rules - lets make an attempt to change the rules to cater for standing.

People are STILL blaming standing for Hillsbrough. doh.gif No, Hillsbrough wasn't funny. Thats why the people responsable for letting too many people into the stand should own up.

because i want to sit with like minded people who want to sing and get behined

their team and not sat in the middle of people who turn around and stare at you

like your an f'ing idiot for getting behined your team, that is why people go off

in groups to get away from that.

So now your telling me i can't read as well as spell. Sorry didn't know you needed a degree in english to post threads. "you Lot" being away as describing you all or would you prefere if i said all your names to describe you. What i ment if someone stond in front of me for a whole game i would think why should i waste my money on seing someones back.

www.5th-way.co.uk

Register with this exciting new forum network and be entered in to a weekly prize draw for a full city home and away kit with names and numbers everyweek.

um, not once have I said that you cant read or spell. I am saying from my post that you have misunderstood the thread.

There thats a better word. you have misunderstood it. I apolgise if you think I was taking the micky as I was not, I am not the best speller in the world and wouldnt take the micky out of someone else for that.

Back to the point.

Your original post stated that we didnt want stewards and wanted to rule in our own way. We are not asking for this and this is why I commented on u misunderstanding.

if you are allowed your oppion as to which you are, why are we not allowed ours?

Archived