IGNORED

Fao Mr Draisey

Guest WillsbridgeRed

What your asking for is stewards that let lot do what ever you want like they did last season and now your complaining about steards that do there jobs properly. There there for your own safty and everyone just throws it back in there face. These stewards got a job to do and people just make it harder for them. How would these people like it if someone made the job harder for a laugh. Rules are rules and you should respect them. With the standing issue lets all stand up during games and then have another hillsbrough. That would be funny wouldn't it in your lot eyes.

www.5th-way.co.uk

register with this new exciting forum network and be entered into a weekly prize draw every week for a full city home and away kit with names and numbers on the back

You aint got a scooby have yer?

Hillsboro was all about poor control of entry by Plod, and by Stewards. Not by people standing up. Stewards at the Gate normally do foxtrot alpha, anyway- withess the chav boyzz jumping in the EE at other fans, ditto in the Williams last season.....all they seem to do is have a go at supporters, not the inbreds who wanna ruck, well pretend to anyway biggrin.gif

And SOD all was funny about Hillsborough, Bradford, Heysel, Birmingham etc etc..........nothing at all. Stop using it as a point scoring exercise.

you need to read the thread correctly banghead.gif  not once has anyone said we don't want stewards there.

"You Lot" now who is classing people below someone else?

not everone was standing on saturday, it was a couple of peole who ruined it for everyone else, I have never said otherwise. 

Who was put off coming down aston gate ever again because of saturday??? I would love you to find me someone.. Moutain out of a mole hill there.

THink you are getting a bit irate over nothing! How would you like it if you took your kids to a match and they couldn't see because someone was standing in front of them and refused to sit down. Or if someone is a bit short and can't see over the people who are standing? I do not sit in the Dolman, sit in the Williams and the stewards had to ask people to sit down so that people could see!! I have been attending games since 1990, have sat in the Ateyeo, Dolman and now the Williams. Yes I stand when we score, or when a player comes off, but sit down asap. Also have to stand then because I cannot see what is happening, sorry that I am only 5 foot 2, I blame my parents!

Stop this now and concentrate on the team!

ranting.gifbanghead.gif

I was sat in F of the Dolman, pretty half a dozen seats much along from to the bloke who who seemed to be causing the whole problem. Yellow Subbers made a great noise and I thought the stewards were ineffective. It was just 1 or 2 blokes pratting about and failing to follow simple instructions. I couldn't hear what was said but it seemed he was out of order, and should've been chucked out. That would've let everyone else know the score and given them the chance to sit down. I imagine the stewards were trying to be sensitive by not throwing them out and avoiding a confrontation.

I thought it was the law the you had to sit down at football when there are seats), and that the club can be seriously fined for failing to ensure safe conditions for the spectators.

THink you are getting a bit irate over nothing!  How would you like it if you took your kids to a match and they couldn't see because someone was standing in front of them and refused to sit down.  Or if someone is a bit short and can't see over the people who are standing?  I do not sit in the Dolman, sit in the Williams and the stewards had to ask people to sit down so that people could see!!  I have been attending games since 1990, have sat in the Ateyeo, Dolman and now the Williams.  Yes I stand when we score, or when a player comes off, but sit down asap.  Also have to stand then because I cannot see what is happening, sorry that I am only 5 foot 2, I blame my parents!

Stop this now and concentrate on the team!

ranting.gif  banghead.gif

This is not irate... this is debate. There is a difference. shutup.gif

because i want to sit with like minded people who want to sing and get behined

their team and not sat in the middle of people who turn around and stare at you

like your an f'ing idiot for getting behined your team, that is why people go off

in groups to get away from that.

is that it?

So if i was to sit in the middle of you lot, i wouldnt get my head stoved in?

Guest WillsbridgeRed
is that it?

So if i was to sit in the middle of you lot, i wouldnt get my head stoved in?

Probably not, some banter without doubt, but no violence.

Your more likely to have hassle off some drunk idiot wearing a football shirt.

I wasn't at the game last week, but did have the pleasure of sitting in Block E of the Williams last season several times. And for all of those games I was sat firmly in my seat for the majority of the time.

If many of you had read the Yellow Subbers' forum just after the match you would find many messages of discontent from fans at the match by what went on in the block - about others standing etc.

People on here appear to be assuming that just because a group of fans have moved to an area (which reading an earlier topic also appears to be wrong supposedly) they are instantly responsible for all the bad behaviour that occurs in that vicinity, when in fact they don't even know the culprits from Adam.

I don't see what the fuss is with Willsbridge Red asking for stewards who have a whole seasons experience behind them to move with them. To me it makes simple sense. They're not asking for special toilets for the block, or free half-time food (actually, that isn't really a perk). They're asking for stewards who know how to make people sit and alleviate any future problems of persistant standing.

How many times did the people who sat in the Dolman last year look across to Williams Block E and see a group of people standing all game?

They aren't trying to invent their own rules. But some people on here seems intent on tarnishing this group of fans without just cause. I just can't for the life of me figure out why.

The 'yellow submarine crew' ha rofl2br.gif

what idiots

i was sat in G Block last season but due to some 'elite' fans i have had to move.

i don't want to sit near a bunch of idiots who sit at home chuffing over being part of a crew, moaning over everything on the forum, then going to the games and breaking club rules. Just seems like aload of selfish so and so's to me.

No problem with singing, i like a little sing song, but when trunks stand up, when a steward has told them not to, jus causes a ruckus.

and by asking for your old stewards who will let you get away with such an act is ludacris.

Lets sort it out guys, hope to hear you soon, wouldn't want your lot to be refused entry would we now. farmer.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
The 'yellow submarine crew' ha  rofl2br.gif

what idiots

i was sat in G Block last season but due to some 'elite' fans i have had to move.

i don't want to sit near a bunch of idiots who sit at home chuffing over being part of a crew, moaning over everything on the forum, then going to the games and breaking club rules. Just seems like aload of selfish so and so's to me.

No problem with singing, i like a little sing song, but when trunks stand up, when a steward has told them not to, jus causes a ruckus.

and by asking for your old stewards who will let you get away with such an act is ludacris.

Lets sort it out guys, hope to hear you soon, wouldn't want your lot to be refused entry would we now. farmer.gif

Awww did ickle Bristol mod have to move from his seat to escape those nasty men.

And your discription of last season sounds nothing like E block, how did you learn all this from one game?

Telling lies, that's just bad form - You should slap your mum for bieng so badly brought up.

read above, son

Son? Ok then junior

Guest WillsbridgeRed
you never know, i might make an appearence if I'm welcomed on this forum! wink.gif

ps 100th post, good thread!

I dunno about being welcomed on this forum fella, but feel free to say hello on subcider, we already have some of your ilk on there.

But would certainly be welcomed by any of us in person, Dr F has.

I dunno about being welcomed on this forum fella, but feel free to say hello on subcider, we already have some of your ilk on there.

But would certainly be welcomed by any of us in person, Dr F has.

I've heard that Dr F. has been welcomed by all and sundry!

whats the lnk for subcider?

The 'yellow submarine crew' ha  rofl2br.gif

what idiots

idiots? why thank you, might rename us that fella' point to this all is that it has not been said it was the subbers standing up, just a debate about standing up in general. whistling.gif

Just out of interest why the Yellow Submarine crew?

becuse of a trip a few seasons back where they went on a clapped out old bus

to sheffield (a double decker) someone shouted out it's like a yellow submarine

and everyone started singing the song so the name just stuck, and for the record

i've been piosting on here long before the sub idea came about, red goblin introduced me to them at home to

oldham 2 seasons ago and i liked the way they

got behined their team, they invited me to a away trip and made me feel welcome

which is more than can be said for a lot of fans down ashton gate.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
So if your welcoming and friendly would you welcome me into your crew? and be friendly to me?

Everyone who has ever introduced themselves has had nithing but handshakes and "hellos"

And been muigged for holding my beer in the wrong hand....

.....does this relate to the collection that Eastender organised on route to

Barnsley, season before last?

If so, you may be pleased to know that at the match, we presented Jer Boon with over £200.

Majority of the funds collected on our coach the rest kindly donated at the pit-stop on route.

city.gif

I've been pretty quiet on this forum recently for various reasons, but I have to say this thread made I laugh!

As a "middle aged women" I go to home and away games and have sat near to many of the YSC on many occasions over the last year or so and have found them highly entertaining, a good laugh and fun! Unlike so many of the others who seem to frequent away fixtures only to swear at, antagonise and generally abuse opposition supporters, they are there to enjoy the occasion and have a bit of fun, oh and support the team of course biggrin.gif

The Yellow Subbers are undoubtedly trying to bring a little bit of fun back to football and are having a good time doing it. I applaud them (not that I think they need my endorsement by any means)!

Keep it going guys, if only more of our fans were like you and prepared to support the team and management through thick and thin, AG would be a more pleasant place to be on matchdays. I may not join in with your chants or your singing all the time but I am with you in spirit.

Archived