IGNORED

Fao Mr Draisey

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I've been pretty quiet on this forum recently for various reasons, but I have to say this thread made I laugh!

As a "middle aged women" I go to home and away games and have sat near to many of the YSC on many occasions over the last year or so and have found them highly entertaining, a good laugh and fun! Unlike so many of the others who seem to frequent away fixtures only to swear at, antagonise and generally abuse opposition supporters, they are there to enjoy the occasion and have a bit of fun, oh and support the team of course  biggrin.gif

The Yellow Subbers are undoubtedly trying to bring a little bit of fun back to football and are having a good time doing it.  I applaud them (not that I think they need my endorsement by any means)!

Keep it going guys, if only more of our fans were like you and prepared to support the team and management through thick and thin, AG would be a more pleasant place to be on matchdays.  I may not join in with your chants or your singing all the time but I am with you in spirit.

Bless you.

biggrin.gif

I've been pretty quiet on this forum recently for various reasons, but I have to say this thread made I laugh!

As a "middle aged women" I go to home and away games and have sat near to many of the YSC on many occasions over the last year or so and have found them highly entertaining, a good laugh and fun! Unlike so many of the others who seem to frequent away fixtures only to swear at, antagonise and generally abuse opposition supporters, they are there to enjoy the occasion and have a bit of fun, oh and support the team of course  biggrin.gif

The Yellow Subbers are undoubtedly trying to bring a little bit of fun back to football and are having a good time doing it.  I applaud them (not that I think they need my endorsement by any means)!

Keep it going guys, if only more of our fans were like you and prepared to support the team and management through thick and thin, AG would be a more pleasant place to be on matchdays.  I may not join in with your chants or your singing all the time but I am with you in spirit.

thank you action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif

This is not irate... this is debate. There is a difference. shutup.gif

HA! HA!

If this is what you call a debate, hate to be in your house! And by the way didn;t your mum ever tell you it's not polite to tell people to shut up! You are getting irate and moaning! Take your view to the club, just ring them and talk to Keith, sure he will explaine everything to you! ranting.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
HA! HA!

If this is what you call a debate, hate to be in your house! And by the way didn;t your mum ever tell you it's not polite to tell people to shut up!  You are getting irate and moaning!  Take your view to the club, just ring them and talk to Keith, sure he will explaine everything to you! ranting.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

Righto

Who are you?

No one

Correct

Bye bye sleeping.gif

What your asking for is stewards that let lot do what ever you want like they did last season and now your complaining about steards that do there jobs properly. There there for your own safty and everyone just throws it back in there face. These stewards got a job to do and people just make it harder for them. How would these people like it if someone made the job harder for a laugh. Rules are rules and you should respect them. With the standing issue lets all stand up during games and then have another hillsbrough. That would be funny wouldn't it in your lot eyes.

www.5th-way.co.uk

register with this new exciting forum network and be entered into a weekly prize draw every week for a full city home and away kit with names and numbers on the back

Seems to me that the stewards were out for a confrontation on Saturday with a few lads that simply wanted to display a harmless flag at the back of the stand. The usual excuses are being rolled out by our undemocratic government's apologists with regard to many being denied their birthright - i.e. being able to stand at a football match.

Stiffling the atmosphere at Ashton Gate by introducing seats without leaving some terracing was a totally over the top reaction by the then Tory government in response to the Hillsborough disaster. No way did most football grounds, including Ashton Gate, need to get rid of all their terracing. The loss of the terraced Kop at Liverpool, the Holt End at Villa and Stretford End at ManU is a football tragedy in itself.

Football is being neatly packaged by middle class facists in their own delusionary image. Expect an end to banners at football grounds next - as seen when the stewards ordered the subbers flag to be taken down at the back of the Dolman stand. These orders for the subjugation of English football fans are probably coming direct from the legally and politically 'correct' viper's nest at 10 Downing Street, London.

And who are you ?

Someone special ?  rofl2br.gif

He's done it again  w00t.gif

Did he not also just imply that if someone called him a name to his face then he'd beat someone up? laugh.gif

Before you ask who I am Willsbridge, I'm a City fan, same as you. No "crew" will ever make you anymore a fan than any one of us.

Having read this thread its seems as though the "Subbers" want preferential treatment, i.e they want to stand when the Football League rules state that they must sit. Why would you expect that? Because you're the "Yellow Submarine Crew?"

As for the stewards, if you want the stewards who you dealt with last year, I for one would have no problem with that, provided they enforce the rules of the stadium, the club, and the football league.

If you stick to the rules, be aware of those around you, who have just as much right to be there as you and your "crew" then situations like these won't arise.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
And who are you ?

Someone special ?  rofl2br.gif

He's done it again  w00t.gif

What happend to the ignore then Cynic?

More nonsense from you eh, ah well not to worry sleeping.gif

Did he not also just imply that if someone called him a name to his face then he'd beat someone up? laugh.gif

Who did that?

Before you ask who I am Willsbridge, I'm a City fan, same as you. No "crew" will ever make you anymore a fan than any one of us.

I don't care who you are, you're certainly nobody to me

Has anyone said a "crew" makes you more special? People read too much into a name, it's hardly serious.

Having read this thread its seems as though the "Subbers" want preferential treatment, i.e they want to stand when the Football League rules state that they must sit. Why would you expect that? Because you're the "Yellow Submarine Crew?"

sleeping.gif Read the thread again, no one has said that

As for the stewards, if you want the stewards who you dealt with last year, I for one would have no problem with that, provided they enforce the rules of the stadium, the club, and the football league.

None of us have said we want stewards who would let us flout the laws. Again, people like you and Cynic seem incapable of actually seeing the point.

If you stick to the rules, be aware of those around you, who have just as much right to be there as you and your "crew" then situations like these won't arise.

My crew? Ok then, if you say so. I doubt the origional members would see it that way, I certainly don't.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Umm. Your comments were in someone else's reply, that way I can see them - not difficult to deduce really  farmer.gif

Best entertainment on here for ages - Thank you so much  rofl2br.gif

Ummm

No the weren't

Taxi for cynic

I love you?  Did you know thats the prison term for a peadophile? Would you like to say that in person?  Thought not

There we go, you more or less threatened someone over the internet, nice one big man.

And you clearly want preferential treatment. Its plain for everybody to see. You want the right to stand, qhen the rules clearly state that you have to sit. Is the concept beyond you?

Everybody wants their fellow fans to have a good time at the Gate, but not at others expense. When I say everybody, obviously that excludes you, of course. You should be given special treatment. laugh.gif

As for it being "your" crew (which I certainly didn't mean) well, you seem to have taken it upon yourself to be their spokesman, so we'll direct our grievances towards your direction.

Your first post also states that the "Subbers" want to erect a flag. I for one would have no problem with that, but if the stewards don't allow it, then they don't allow it.

Stick to the rules, just like everybody else.

Guest BeNeRz
The 'yellow submarine crew' ha  rofl2br.gif

what idiots

doh.gifdoh.gifdoh.gif

Lets start our own "crew" and take over one of the blocks!! And then request preferential treatment!! Which stand do you recon??

How about Block H Ateyo?

Lets think of names biggrin.gif

would i be welcome in the "subbers" then?

what part of ''the subbers have not been proved to be standing up''

did you not get??

preferential treatment? bullocks! one or 2 posters chucking hand bags about

if we should or shouldn't stand up at football, not that the subbers should be

allowed to stand, a suggestion was made for a request to help calm the waters

in g-block for stewards of last season who had experience in this type of situation

to be employed in g-block FOR ALL WHO STAND UP not just subbers,

2 or 3 posting in this thread who post on all fecking boards to do with bcfc

do not make up the right to speak for 50 to 60 subbers.

we all agree as football fans and as bristol city fans that people should sit

down, end of......

subbers this, subbers that ##### sake get over it ranting.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
There we go, you more or less threatened someone over the internet, nice one big man.

Really? Is that actually a threat though? I'll think you'll find it is not. I would love to know If Bristolmod would call someone a I love you to their face, I don't think he would, so why do it on a forum?

And you clearly want preferential treatment. Its plain for everybody to see. You want the right to stand, qhen the rules clearly state that you have to sit. Is the concept beyond you?

Is the concept of "Read the thread" beyond you

Can you point out WHY you think:

1."And you clearly want preferential treatment. Its plain for everybody to see."

2. "You want the right to stand"

Please show me comments that support this.

Everybody wants their fellow fans to have a good time at the Gate, but not at others expense. When I say everybody, obviously that excludes you, of course. You should be given special treatment. laugh.gif

Why do you think we want fun at others expense? This has never happend in the past, why do you think that is the case now? What do you actually KNOW about us? Very little I'm assuming.

"You should be given special treatment" ohmy.gif Is that a threat, you've clearly threatend someone over the internet, big man.

As for it being "your" crew (which I certainly didn't mean) well, you seem to have taken it upon yourself to be their spokesman, so we'll direct our grievances towards your direction.

Spokesman, no. Argue for my point of view, yes. Wilksi and Ciderhead have both done this too, do they not count then?

Your first post also states that the "Subbers" want to erect a flag. I for one would have no problem with that, but if the stewards don't allow it, then they don't allow it.

Why is that of any interest to you? You say you want to "direct our grievances towards your direction" yet I fail to see why this is of any concern to you.

But we do, have you not been reading?

Guest WillsbridgeRed
hmmmm so did i, but many are doing cheap digs now

Cynic has to justify his sad life somehow dance.gif

Don't worry, he'll get lonely in a minute, log off and go talk dirty to his right hand

Guest BeNeRz
Don't worry, he'll get lonely in a minute, log off and go talk dirty to his right hand

rofl2br.gif

I think he mite have a dry sense of humor and slate u for that whistling.gif

Isn't there a flag up permanently at the back of the Atyeo, also to the side of H Block AND at the other end of the Dolman?

There certainly were for the whole of last season.

Have ground rules changed?

If not, what's the problem with the Subbers flag? dunno.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Ah. There we go again  biggrin.gif

More abuse as this character has no capacity to take onboard any views other than his own, and even less capacity to debate anything in a rational manner.

rofl2br.gif

Tried debating with you though Cynic, if what you call debate is to have petty digs and to ignore the other side of the debate, then you should try looking it up.

Guest BeNeRz
Isn't there a flag up permanently at the back of the Atyeo, also to the side of H Block AND at the other end of the Dolman?

There certainly were for the whole of last season.

Have ground rules changed?

If not, what's the problem with the Subbers flag? dunno.gif

EDIT:

Guest WillsbridgeRed
the bloke that used to come in williams last season half pist around 2:58, and put that flag up was quite a laugh!

shudnt be a problem with it at all!

But he doesn't drink? dunno.gif

HA! HA!

If this is what you call a debate, hate to be in your house! And by the way didn;t your mum ever tell you it's not polite to tell people to shut up!  You are getting irate and moaning!  Take your view to the club, just ring them and talk to Keith, sure he will explaine everything to you! ranting.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

If my mother was alive she may of told me a lot of things. unfortunatly she is not, and passed away a few years ago praying smiley.gif . She was a season ticket holder in the atyeo and loved having a sing along.

I would be very greatful, if you didnt try and take the micky out of y mum, as I loved her very much and don't like comments made about her.

That is one sure fire way of turning a debate into an argument.

Iam sorry but do get VERY protective over her. R.I.P Mum.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
No mate. You change like the weather.

I am consistent in what I have been saying in this and the parallel thread and, when you've run out of rational things to say, you've resorted to abuse and vague threats - not just to me but to others as well.

You are out of order, an apology is due.

Total rubbish Cynic, you've not taken anything on board. The ONLY reason you've been consistent is down to saying the same nonsense time after time, without even considering the other view point.

There other posters have mainly pointed out of ignorance, but you've just posted as a wind up. Fair play, it's worked, you've wound me, and several others up big time.

You wonder why you get abuse? Yeah I'm sorry, sorry you've ruined this thread which was supposed to help a situation.

he's seen the pics, and still thinks we should all be thrown out..

Cynic, mate (since you called me your mate before) the subbers arent a bad bunhc of lads and only want to cheer the boys on to a win. Surly this cant be that bad can it?

1 or 2 people caused the problem, it was not exactly the majority.  I for one wont sit down if someone is standing infront of me.

Also, why can't the subs flag be put on the side of the stand anymore?  No problem for all of last season but now the act of putting up the flag is banned.  This caused alot of ill feeling

Regards

Just thought i'd bring this back from the bickering.

If everyone else sits down the Stewards can see who is causing the problem and deal with it or the people standing will sit down too.

If it is banned why would this cause such a huge problem? It's a stupid rule if true but why kick up a fuss about a silly flag?

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Just thought i'd bring this back from the bickering.

If everyone else sits down the Stewards can see who is causing the problem and deal with it or the people standing will sit down too.

If it is banned why would this cause such a huge problem? It's a stupid rule if true but why kick up a fuss about a silly flag?

The stewards knew the culprits, but did nothing.

Why should people miss the game because they couldn't handle the situation.

I notice the club is quick enough to have a go at us, but doesnt mention that they sold duplicate tickets for the G block.

Guest BeNeRz
Cynic, mate (since you called me your mate before) the subbers arent a bad bunhc of lads and only want to cheer the boys on to a win. Surly this cant be that bad can it?

End of day, Subbers are bunch of blokes who create banter on the forum and by the sound of it a good laugh in block G, they aint out causin trouble and tryin to kick peoples heads in or anything. just bunch of blokes up for supporting there team and makin a decent day of it

People like cynic your just out try and stop this

But my mum always said to me "Son (she always called me that, because I was), never give in to people who resort to underhand tactics to get their way, and never ever let people get away with abuse or bullying". And do you know what ? I never have.

Since when are they bullyin you? laugh.gif

its not a silly flag..

Thats almost as bad as saying its only a badge!!! laugh.gif

Why does it matter so much though?

Is it really so much a part of your supporting that you now can't watch city without it?

Do you really define yourself by the YSC?

Why does it matter so much though?

Is it really so much a part of your supporting that you now can't watch city without it?

Do you really define yourself by the YSC?

I have never said that.

My main argument with the flag is if other blocks are allowed thiers up why arent we?

no other complaint.

All I asked for was a an answer. which they couldnt give. Not causing hassle or a problem, just a simple question wink.gif

Archived