IGNORED

Fao Mr Draisey

Guest WillsbridgeRed

So you do still believe standing was to blame for the Hillsbrough disaster.

People shouldn't be banned for standing the full 90 mins. The club could take notice that some fans prefer to stand and accomodate for them, in terms of a small standing area.

Why?

Why should the club spend money because people decide they don't like sitting and want to stand all game instead.

Rules are there for the saftey of those in the ground.

Sit down or get out.

Bit of a hypocrite arent you?

Cheap digs?  handbags.gif

You know those people that were standing are in the wrong so resort to this.  dunno.gif

here we go again..

i do not know every person that was stood up

and i know they are in the wrong for standing

just saying in the general not being able to stand up at football

sucks!! we all know the reasons why we can't stand.

Nowhere have i said that we should ignore stewards

when asked to sit, but i can see both sides of the story from the club

and the fans side if right or wrong.

fact is people stood and were told to sit, and some refused

the stewards took no action, this then gives the fans who were

standing more confidence to carry on,

now there was a line of police

standing with their arms folded along the e-block williams (costing the club

no doubt a lot of money)

if the stewards were not confident in dealing with it then those

police officers were only a radio call away to come and deal with it

well that is why they are there being paid for to STOP potential rule

breaking, weather they should have to is another debate but they are

paid to stop things so why not do it.

CH, don't know why you bother, you are flogging something. Ignorance would be my first suggestion!

Between this thread and the other one, there must be 60 posts saying nobody associated with the subbers was standing up.

Problem is either :-

1. nobody believes it so it is a waste of time arguing

2. there scanning the thread and not reading it so it is a waste of time arguing

3. there purposely ignoring what they want to ignore and trying to pick up on other comments made so it is a waste of time arguing.

I'm sure there is a theme here? unsure.gif

Oh This is brilliant and so funny, from standing, stewards etc to YSC defence and attack classes.

And now CF seems to have lost it , What with his rocky outburst ( Malones Pasty Joke )...and his identity crisis

Not had so much fun in yonks...

NO No before everyone or no-one reads this wrong , I AM JUST AVING A laugh ....

Guest North Street

Dear Mr. Draisey,

I'd like my own personal favourite seller of burgers to shift position so that it suits me better please - can the club please arrange that for me ? Ta, ever so.

You are an idiot :grr:

I am not subber and the YSC efforts should be encouraged by BCFC. They we/are the fans and any possible

suggestions to ease any conflict should be explored.

What really is wrong with a flag? :grr:

Oh This is brilliant and so funny, from standing, stewards etc to YSC defence and attack classes.

And now CF seems to have lost it , What with his rocky outburst ( Malones Pasty Joke )...and his identity crisis

Not had so much fun in yonks...

NO No before everyone or no-one reads this wrong , I AM JUST AVING A laugh ....

Ive heard of this outburst but havent seen any evidence of it, has it been removed or does anyone have a link.

I'm interested as i need confirmation to prove that what i think of the codfather is correct!!

Ive heard of this outburst but havent seen any evidence of it, has it been removed or does anyone have a link.

I'm interested as i need confirmation to prove that what i think of the codfather is correct!!

Whats correct?

Did he not also just imply that if someone called him a name to his face then he'd beat someone up? :laugh:

Before you ask who I am Willsbridge, I'm a City fan, same as you. No "crew" will ever make you anymore a fan than any one of us.

Having read this thread its seems as though the "Subbers" want preferential treatment, i.e they want to stand when the Football League rules state that they must sit. Why would you expect that? Because you're the "Yellow Submarine Crew?"

As for the stewards, if you want the stewards who you dealt with last year, I for one would have no problem with that, provided they enforce the rules of the stadium, the club, and the football league.

If you stick to the rules, be aware of those around you, who have just as much right to be there as you and your "crew" then situations like these won't arise.

City Dan, if what you have read is the same as what I have read then you are very much mistaken. I have not been to G block this season, but from what the stories of these posts on here have said, is that 2 people were standing up. 2! It's been said a number of times on here so how do you not understand?

ps: If everyone would look at the pictures of E block last year, you will see that everyone was sat down. None of this standing for 90 minutes.

That's my peice.

Archived