IGNORED

Just Read This Message From Net Centre

richieb

On a thread regarding BT's options on playing on.

This message was found

Dave_L Posted on 20/9 14:36 Email this Message | Reply

re: Tins' playing career - for Dave L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two from League One Clubs as far as I know. He's on holiday at the moment 'considering his position', which is hopefully on a sun lounger with a large drink. He's earned it

We are at our lowest eb - BT is on hols - still on the payroll & earn't the drinks.

ranting.gifranting.gif

This message was found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two from League One Clubs as far as I know. He's on holiday at the moment 'considering his position', which is hopefully on a sun lounger with a large drink. He's earned it

We are at our lowest eb - BT is on hols - still on the payroll & earn't the drinks.

ranting.gif  ranting.gif

Yes, I read it when you posted it on another thread.

Tinnion has resigned and is having a holiday with his family while he considers his position. Not sure what your problem with that is really.

You wanted him out, he is out. And now he's with his family getting his thoughts together, if the above is true.

Yes, I read it when you posted it on another thread.

Tinnion has resigned and is having a holiday with his family while he considers his position. Not sure what your problem with that is really.

You wanted him out, he is out. And now he's with his family getting his thoughts together, if the above is true.

I don't have a problem with BT getting away & gathering thoughts.

I don't have a problem with BT sitting on a sun lounger.

What I do have a problem with, is that some fans think that he has earn't it

We are next to bottom of the division, we have lost all direction & some say that BT has earn't his drink.

ranting.gifranting.gif

I don't have a problem with BT getting away & gathering thoughts.

I don't have a problem with BT sitting on a sun lounger.

What I do have a problem with, is that some fans think that he has earn't it

We are next to bottom of the division, we have lost all direction & some say that BT has earn't his drink.

ranting.gif  ranting.gif

You think he shouldn't drink as some sort of punishment? Perhaps he should only be fed dry crusts and a thimble of water every day. Would that make you feel better?

You think he shouldn't drink as some sort of punishment? Perhaps he should only be fed dry crusts and a thimble of water every day. Would that make you feel better?

Sorry forgot to add.

I don't have a problem with BT having a drink.

But how can some fans think that he has actually earn't his drink.

Frank, can you honestly say that BT has earn't his drink ?

dunno.gif

Sorry forgot to add.

dunno.gif

He gave the job his all. It wasn't good enough and he lost his job.

I'm sure we've all tried things in life, given it our very best but ultimately fallen short. In those circumstances I'd probably have a drink with my friends and reflect on what went wrong. And I'd probably think I'd deserved it, yes.

He worked hard, alot harder than some of the slackers that played in that 7-1 defeat and still have jobs. He might not have been the right manager but you can't fault the effort he put in.

If he'd been fired he'd have been entitled to have his contract paid up by the way. He's still on the payroll because he might yet contribute to the club in another way, rather than being sacked and running off with the cash.

Nibor

Sorry forgot to add.

dunno.gif

Fully understand and agree with what your saying.

How some fans think like that beggers belief, we are relegation contenders this season, lets be honest, and people thinking well get on a run, and get out of it are living in a dreamworld, our players are ####, we need a total warehouse clearance of these no hopers.

Sorry forgot to add.

dunno.gif

How can some fans say he hasn't earned his drink?? Maximum effort = drink earned.

Yes, he struggled in the job but my god he tried!! Richie, have you ever struggled with something at work? Did you return your salary as "unearn't?"

Just a thought....

This message was found

ranting.gif  ranting.gif

That really does make very sad reading indeed! Yes Brian has ultimately failed as a manager for BCFC in regards to results etc but his hands were more or less tied when it came down to transfer activities. Also based on information from an employee at the club, Brian Tinnion put in more hours in one week, then a certain predecessor did in a 3 weeks!!!!!! Now Tinnion has failed but it certainly was not for a lack of trying, hard work and effort and to suggest otherwise is a disgrace. Yes it may have been something to do with a lack of tactical nouse or bringing in poor players, but on paper when you look at the people he did bring in, we all were very excited about what we could achieve this season.

He did the honourable thing by standing down, so leave the bloke alone!!!!!

How can some fans say he hasn't earned his drink??  Maximum effort = drink earned.

Yes, he struggled in the job but my god he tried!! Richie, have you ever struggled with something at work?  Did you return your salary as "unearn't?"

Just a thought....

doh.gif

Must be accountant speak !! biggrin.gif

Let me put it this way - If the same thing had been said of Wilson after Cardiff then there would have been hell let loose on here.

If I would have said that DW had earn't his drink, then I would have been taken apart by some posters.

The fact is we are a club that is struggling like poo at the moment & as Millen says it ain't a blip.

BT has resigned & left a sinking ship - so he's well earn't his drink. ranting.gif

Richie

Having just driven back from a very disappointing evening in Nottingham I don't have the energy to respond to yet another one of your pointless, moronic posts.

You just have. biggrin.gif

And thanx for the kind words via text message ! disapointed2se.gif

The point again is - how has BT earn't his drink? dunno.gif

As I said earlier, if anyone would have said that DW had earn't his drink after Cardiff they would have got some serious stick.

We are in a terrible position & I am glad that BT was found out.

But to say the guy has earn't a drink is kicking supporters full on.

He hasn't earn't anything. ranting.gif

That really does make very sad reading indeed! Yes Brian has ultimately failed as a manager for BCFC in regards to results etc but his hands were more or less tied when it came down to transfer activities. Also based on information from an employee at the club, Brian Tinnion put in more hours in one week, then a certain predecessor did in a 3 weeks!!!!!! Now Tinnion has failed but it certainly was not for a lack of trying, hard work and effort and to suggest otherwise is a disgrace. Yes it may have been something to do with a lack of tactical nouse or bringing in poor players, but on paper when you look at the people he did bring in, we all were very excited about what we could achieve this season.

He did the honourable thing by standing down, so leave the bloke alone!!!!!

Don't disagree with the 'effort' bit.

I could counter argue the 'working week' bit, but as you say it's all past now.

But when you see the state the club is in & the continued decline, I think the wording that BT has 'earn't his drink' is shocking.

Whether DW worked 3 days or not, he took us to the brink of Championship - not the brink of CC Div 2 !!

Which manager earn't his drink !

banghead.gif

You just have.  biggrin.gif

And thanx for the kind words via text message !  disapointed2se.gif

The point again is - how has BT earn't his drink?  dunno.gif

As I said earlier, if anyone would have said that DW had earn't his drink after Cardiff they would have got some serious stick.

We are in a terrible position & I am glad that BT was found out.

But to say the guy has earn't a drink is kicking supporters full on.

He hasn't earn't anything.  ranting.gif

Can you actually see mine and Nibor's replies?

I take it your drink would be bitter?

This is my first post for a couple of years as i got pi***d off with Moronic posts.

Things have not changed. How can anyone moan that Tinnion is on Holiday.

My mate is good friends with Brian and he has gone through hell. He had to get rid of fans favourite Tommy Doc because he had no respect for the club. He was out on the Pi** before trying to play. Dinning the same. leroy wanted to go, so his hands were tied. He has got good players in, but unfortunatly they haven`t clicked yet. Because of this and the fact that he loves the club, he still worked 7 days, he still stayed up watching city games on videos half the night trying to get it right even with a new born Baby to consider.

How have you got the audasity to say that he doesn`t deserve a holiday.

PRATS !

I still think he is the right man to take the club forward but with a Jim Smith/ Dave Bassett type to help him on the coaching side. We might get a John Gregory or a Peter Reid bu tthey won`t give two hoots about BRISTOL CITY.

I give it 3 Months before people are moaning about the new manager

dunno.gif

Can you actually see mine and Nibor's replies?

I take it your drink would be bitter?

Frank, yep caught your replies.

And if I could get a pint of 'BEST ANNOYED' I would. biggrin.gif

Don't do bitter !!

Like you said, he did his best & failed - thats fact & I don't have a problem with that.

But have a drink to failure - beats me. How can this be earned (earn't) ? dunno.gif

If he was sunning himself, enjoying a drink - fine good luck to him. But if we say he earned it then we do set our expectations low.

Its like saying the players earn a drink. biggrin.gif

None of them deserve or have earned anything.

banghead.gif

This is my first post for a couple of years as i got pi***d off with Moronic posts.

Things have not changed.  How can anyone moan that Tinnion is on Holiday.

My mate is good friends with Brian and he has gone through hell.  He had to get rid of fans favourite Tommy Doc because he had no respect for the club.  He was out on the Pi** before trying to play.  Dinning the same.  leroy wanted to go, so his hands were tied.  He has got good players in, but unfortunatly they haven`t clicked yet.  Because of this and the fact that he loves the club,  he still worked 7 days,  he still stayed up watching city games on videos half the night trying to get it right even with a new born Baby to consider.

PRATS !

I still think he is the right man to take the club forward but with a Jim Smith/ Dave Bassett type to help him on the coaching side.  We might get a John Gregory or a Peter Reid bu tthey won`t give two hoots about BRISTOL CITY.

dunno.gif

that long? We should be renamed "Fickle City" sad.gif

Things have not changed.  How can anyone moan that Tinnion is on Holiday.

My mate is good friends with Brian and he has gone through hell.  He had to get rid of fans favourite Tommy Doc because he had no respect for the club.  He was out on the Pi** before trying to play.  Dinning the same.  leroy wanted to go, so his hands were tied.  He has got good players in, but unfortunatly they haven`t clicked yet.  Because of this and the fact that he loves the club,  he still worked 7 days,  he still stayed up watching city games on videos half the night trying to get it right even with a new born Baby to consider.

PRATS !

I still think he is the right man to take the club forward but with a Jim Smith/ Dave Bassett type to help him on the coaching side.  We might get a John Gregory or a Peter Reid bu tthey won`t give two hoots about BRISTOL CITY.

dunno.gif

A very fair assessment. Only thing I would say is '3 months??'. I think that may be a generous estimate going by the tone on here generally.

Nice username, btw. Only took me 5 minutes to work it out. biggrin.gif

Frank, yep caught your replies.

And if I could get a pint of 'BEST ANNOYED' I would.  biggrin.gif

Don't do bitter !!

Like you said, he did his best & failed - thats fact & I don't have a problem with that.

But have a drink to failure - beats me. How can this be earned (earn't) ?  dunno.gif

If he was sunning himself, enjoying a drink - fine good luck to him. But if we say he earned it then we do set our expectations low.

Its like saying the players earn a drink.  biggrin.gif

None of them deserve or have earned anything.

banghead.gif

He's not toasting his failure. For crying out loud, you know that fine well and are just twisting it to make him look like he's celebrating the fact he resigned.

I am sure he's going through hell at the moment.

Read a few of the replies and you will understand why any man in his position would do what he's doing.

Archived