IGNORED

Clowns In The City End Tonight

PhatWill

Thanks doesnt bother me at all mate

Want to call me an idiot call me one you just another one on the list

I love city as well as the people i went with, maybe if you stopped complaining at how badly the players played..You might be able to lighten up and join in, if not, go back to making to boring old posts about which manager was at the forest game watching city

Thanks

So your behaviour criticising fellow city fans tonight was light behaviour? was that better then complaining at the manager was it? Really is pathetic.

benerz i think u should learn your signature song u messed it up razz.gif

i don't think this is a big deal we should be more worried about our teams poor preformance

This bloke talks sense!!!

Guest routabout
Thanks doesnt bother me at all mate

Want to call me an idiot call me one you just another one on the list

I love city as well as the people i went with, maybe if you stopped complaining at how badly the players played..You might be able to lighten up and join in, if not, go back to making to boring old posts about which manager was at the forest game watching city

Thanks

I am wrong in this, how?

Say what you like, I think you might just have turned the majority of people against you. There is no justification to your actions or your stinking attitude. I would rather make boring posts, as you put it, but at least I am not stooping to the level of hooligan. Believe it or not your actions were in those realms.

Lighten up and join in? I would never lower myself to that pathetic level, where I seek to get pleasure, purely by insulting people. I don't call you an idiot, as such. I merely refer to you by a term which accurately describes you.

Now crawl into the bed that mummy made for you and dream your dreams. Tomorrow you will be a day closer to being a mature person, but I think you have a long way to go yet.

This bloke talks sense!!!

To answer yours i was not, for a number of reasons.

A) i have lived in gloucester past 15 years, so aside from My Father i know nobody else that supports the team (round here they are all Arsenal, Man u and Chelseas supporters) I cant drive, and my Father wouldnt go on a week night

B) i worked till 5, and have work at 8am tomorrow morning and it takes bout 2 1/2 hours to get there and back, well screw that for getting a train.

Not that i have to justify myself to you of course.

I am wrong in this, how?

Say what you like, I think you might just have turned the majority of people against you. There is no justification to your actions or your stinking attitude. I would rather make boring posts, as you put it, but at least I am not stooping to the level of hooligan. Believe it or not your actions were in those realms.

Lighten up and join in? I would never lower myself to that pathetic level, where I seek to get pleasure, purely by insulting people. I don't call you an idiot, as such. I merely refer to you by a term which accurately describes you.

Now crawl into the bed that mummy made for you and dream your dreams. Tomorrow you will be a day closer to being a mature person, but I think you have a long way to go yet.

Thought i was ignored? razz.gif Obviusly not, well please do it because i wouldnt want you replying to my posts as I'm now described as a hooligan rofl2br.gif

O and by the way, at least someone makes my bed

To answer yours i was not, for a number of reasons.

A) i have lived in gloucester past 15 years, so aside from My Father i know nobody else that supports the team (round here they are all Arsenal, Man u and Chelseas supporters) I cant drive, and my Father wouldnt go on a week night

B) i worked till 5, and have work at 8am tomorrow morning and it takes bout 2 1/2 hours to get there and back, well screw that for getting a train.

Not that i have to justify myself to you of course.

don't worry i wouldnt want you to lower you level, but maybe you should try coming on the minibus with us,

you never no you might enjoy yourself wink.gif

Guest routabout
Thought i was ignored?  razz.gif  Obviusly not, well please do it because i wouldnt want you replying to my posts as I'm now described as a hooligan  rofl2br.gif

O and by the way, at least someone makes my bed

Me and my beautiful wife take it turns to make OURS. It's great!

And the reason I put you on my ignore list, is so that I have more of a choice if I want to read your tripe. When I want to come in and tell you what a fool you are being, I just click one link. Simple and I get that reassurance of knowing that I am in fact of a far superior intellect and of sounder character than at least some others.

When the blackest hours are upon me, I hope I can find this thread, so as to know that things could indeed be worse.

I always thought it was the Rovers fans who squabbled with each other.

Anyway, if people want to go to a match and just watch it routed to their seat that's their choice.

I sing at matches but even I get sick the third time you hear the 'stand up if you hate the Gas chant'

Some people want to sing. Fair enough.

Others don't. Fair enough.

As long as both groups recognise that each other has a right to sing or be relatively quiet then there is no problem. It's not like they were telling you to shut up.

Calling them Gasheads is just sad. Don't tell me we're resorting to slagging off our own fans dunno.gif

I always thought it was the Rovers fans who squabbled with each other.

Anyway, if people want to go to a match and just watch it routed to their seat that's their choice.

I sing at matches but even I get sick the third time you hear the 'stand up if you hate the Gas chant'

Some people want to sing. Fair enough.

Others don't. Fair enough.

As long as both groups recognise that each other has a right to sing or be relatively quiet then there is no problem. It's not like they were telling you to shut up.

Calling them Gasheads is just sad. Don't tell me we're resorting to slagging off our own fans  dunno.gif

As ive said, it was abit of banter.. and i no that it annoyed people so ive apologised for it..

And for the record half of us were callin forest gasheads in desguise.. only some people chanted it at the city fans

Guest routabout
As ive said, it was abit of banter.. and i no that it annoyed people so ive apologised for it..

And for the record half of us were callin forest gasheads in desguise.. only some people chanted it at the city fans

If that isn't back tracking, I don't know what is.

No level of apology can make up for your disgusting display.

And you came on here and tried justifying your actions, until you saw just how opposed to it, the majority of users are.

You have ballsed up big style and you deserve all the scorn that is thrown your way. That is, of course, merely my opinion.

Not back tracking at all.. ive already said i was part of a group end of story..

I just didnt call city fans gasheads.. did ask if they had sore throats though!

People have the own opinion and own view on this subject.. if we had started i fight with you lot i would have understood but its banter and if you cant accept it don't, still not going to stop be singing for the 90 mins!

I was sat about 10 seats from you lot tonight. I sang my heart out at times, yes, even when 3-1 down, but in the end I lost energy and felt numbed by the team's performance. I thought when you got behind the team, you guys were great. But then when I saw one of your mob eyeball a set of City fans who weren't singing and call all of us C**TS then I lost total respect for you. How you can ever call fellow City fan that i don't know, especially as I hardly heard a moan or abuse towards the City players from any fan at the game. You lot were just a bunch of kids who wanted to look big and clever in front of everyone. And you failed MISERABLY. I'm 19, so I'm not criticsing you because of your age,instead I'm angry and insulted to have heard what some of your lot said tonight to fellow fans who forked out money and time to watch a struggling team, just like you did. I suggest you and your mates think about these things before you open your big mouths. ranting.gif

I was sat about 10 seats from you lot tonight. I sang my heart out at times, yes, even when 3-1 down, but in the end I lost energy and felt numbed by the team's performance. I thought when you got behind the team, you guys were great. But then when I saw one of your mob eyeball a set of City fans who weren't singing and call all of us C**TS then I lost total respect for you. How you can ever call fellow City fan that i don't know, especially as I hardly heard a moan or abuse towards the City players from any fan at the game. You lot were just a bunch of kids who wanted to look big and clever in front of everyone. And you failed MISERABLY. I'm 19, so I'm not criticsing you because of your age,instead I'm angry and insulted to have heard what  some of your lot said tonight to fellow fans who forked out money and time to watch a struggling team, just like you did. I suggest you and your mates think about these things before you open your big mouths.  ranting.gif

Yeh we sang and got behind the team!

It started off at one city bloke that some bloke we were with had massive arguement before the game then it turned into chanting at the whole lot..

And no not a bunch of kids.. 17 may still be young but I'm not a kid..

Anyone here the "everywhere we go chant"?? i lost my voice half way threw it and it died out sad.gif

what part of the away end was this???

and i must say i like to sing and get behined city but they have not

given me anything to shout about, and i am as many others are feeling

a little deflated by the fact we spend good money and time to watch players

earn their money and not looking like they deserve their wages,

bugger all to sing about i feel..

look you players what we spend without travel, a beer, food etc included

£22 to watch this crap.

and time spent doing this watching players who are just taking the peee

then they wonder why fans drift off.

no i don't feel like singing and those who don't should be left alone...

user posted image

Not back tracking at all.. ive already said i was part of a group end of story..

I just didnt call city fans gasheads.. did ask if they had sore throats though!

People have the own opinion and own view on this subject.. if we had started i fight with you lot i would have understood but its banter and if you cant accept it don't, still not going to stop be singing for the 90 mins!

"with you lot" that IS sad sad.gif we are all the same LOT sooner quite a few realise that the better. city.gifcity.gifcity.gifdunno.gif

i wouldnt want you replying to my posts as I'm now described as a hooligan  rofl2br.gif

Well you did have a CSF banner as your signature not very long ago.

I look forward to a Vicky Pollard stlye "as a joke" response.

Pathetic.

I suppose I can only echo what other people have said now.

Abusing other city fans who, in the majority of cases, travelled hundreds of miles to see their team is a disgrace. An absolute disgrace.

I am using the term "other" lightly here, as I can't see how the group who contributed to the mindless abuse/ chanting can be called city supporters, these are people I wouldn't want to associate myself with. "Hooligans" spring to mind.

Banter? No.

Lack of education. Lack of respect. Lack of maturity.

Resulting in senseless abuse.

As for coming on here and boasting about it....

"abit of banter": wasn't that the same excuse trotted out for the racist chanting that some "City fans" were doing at Luton last year.

I truly can't believe this thread: someone is actually coming on here justifying chanting against the 600 die-hard fans who made it all the way up to Nottingham for a midweek match. Our football club could do without ****** like that.

If that isn't back tracking, I don't know what is.

No level of apology can make up for your disgusting display.

And you came on here and tried justifying your actions, until you saw just how opposed to it, the majority of users are.

You have ballsed up big style and you deserve all the scorn that is thrown your way. That is, of course, merely my opinion.

Myself and my mate travelled from lincolnshire, he's leeds and i'm city.

Iv'e been to many an elland road match and he's been to a couple of city.

He supported the team as a neutral, But when the first goal went in he went wild

as did i .

But even he and granted he had trouble understanding some of the accents said he could not believe that fans turn on their own especially the distance some of you peeps travelled..

Sadly he said if thats how the fans are getting on with each other no wonder the team is how it is.

As a neutral you see things differently , But he said it remeinded him of when Leeds got relegated . Team not looking like they have the confidence to score, Lots of bad decisions over various matches..

But even When leeds were relegated Fans never turned on fans who would rather just watch than sing When your hearts just not in it.

Archived