IGNORED

Clowns In The City End Tonight

PhatWill

Yes i saw you pulled out by the steward in the first half must have been doing something wrong. But we have got the right to sit down and not sing and don't need to be told by you bunch of p***** to support our team. Just a thought how many of you will be at Brentford on sat and even Barnet in the cup ranting.gif

See my post was removed. Not totally surprised drive all the way up to Notts to see my girlfriend terrified by a mob of our own supporters spitting venom at us( we were sat right next to them), use a couple of inappropriate words to describe how I feel about these scum and lo my views disappear. Well as for gasheads in disguise, why not? Personally enjoy football on any level , guess I could get used to theirs and lighters or not I've never come across them abusing their own. Various expletives added here of your own choosing.

Tell me what this is about i cant believe what I'm reading.

What has it come to city fans getting on each others backs grow up the lot of you,everyone has the right to chat at football personally i love it but when its directed at your own fans then no, what are you thinking sounds like most of you where in the age bracket 16 17 18 so do me a favour next time you goe to an away game chat with passion make it loud but do it to spur the city team on,

thats what its about!

one thing we all hate is the gas but the chat 'stand up if u hate the gas'is borring we don't care about the gas, starting making up some real songs about the only team in BRISTOL. city.gif

Benerz- you and you're 'crew' are clearly pathetic. The point is that this lot you were shouting abuse were still there. They'd still paid 40, 50, 60 quid to travel and wtach the game, they'd still left work early, they'd stilll have to put up with defeat.

Mate, you're all in this together, your club is struggling and you should stick together.

sounds like our ''Benerz'' is a bit of a muppet.... where do people get off? - absolutely shambolic behaviour if true.....I didnt think it could get much worse before reading this post............

I take no notice of anything he says since he had a spell of glorifying his and his 'crew' and their wannabe hooligan actions a while back.

I take no notice of anything he says since he had a spell of glorifying his and his 'crew' and their wannabe hooligan actions a while back.

I think the key word here is wannabe!

What a foolio, there can be no justification in goading fellow supporters, that is the lowest of the low. How many braincells do these idiots have, how can there be any justification in calling someone who has travelled a round trip of at least 5 hours and parted with a fair wad of cash a part-timer?

For all those chanting obsenities at follow supporters..................

Your just a bunch of ######s, (repeat til fade) or you forget the words! blushing.gif

Answer me this..

Take away us 20 fans that sang all game.. and how many people sang and gave there support?

Well I wasn't far from your lot of 20 in the corner but the singing wasn't exclusive to yourselves, there was also a group at the rear, behind the goal who were intent on getting the volume pumped too and they didn't have to result to calling people 'gas' just because they were quiet. There was a few occasions where the lot in the corner would be singing one song and the lot behind the goal singing another. Not that I need to justify myself but I took a days leave from work yesterday, travelled up and spent silly money to watch what is a div 3 game so I would hardly think that would make me either 'part time' or 'gas'. Last night I did sing but if I fancy sitting down in silence I will.

Benerz- you and you're 'crew' are clearly pathetic. The point is that this lot you were shouting abuse were still there. They'd still paid 40, 50, 60 quid to travel and wtach the game, they'd still left work early, they'd stilll have to put up with defeat.

Mate, you're all in this together, your club is struggling and you should stick together.

Dave, you've no idea how empty this has left me feeling today. You know the team are underperforming , rudderless and in all likelihood going to let you down again but you drag yourself up there despite that because it's your team and they need your support at times like these. Getting abused by your own is a new low for me though and my inclination is to leave these sewer dwellers to it. Work locally and chatted to a few of your boys about it this am who express similar disbelief. Forget the gas but maybe come and have a look at your lot. Supporters different class.

Dave, you've no idea how empty this has left me feeling  today. You know the team are underperforming , rudderless and in all likelihood going to let you down again but you drag yourself up there despite that because it's your team and they need your support at times like these. Getting abused by your own is a new low for me though and my inclination is to leave these sewer dwellers to it. Work locally and chatted to a few of your boys about it this am who express similar disbelief. Forget the gas but maybe come and have a look at your lot. Supporters different class.

Don't let the idiots win

Exactly.

He is a child. I'm not much older, but looking over his posts and witnessing his attiude makes me feel alot older.

But lets get one thing straight Benerz, you're not a better fan than anybody else, nor are you at a football match to encourage people to sing. My Uncle has supported City for 50 years, but he doesn't sing. Nor do the group he sits with, I don't think anyway. I'd love to see you and your "crew" berate them and get away with it. Who do you think you are to tell people who have been attending matches for decades how to go about the business of supporting City?

Also, if you're a bit "cidered up" then do us all a favour and don't go. Do you think the club really wants a drunken, underage child wandering about the place picking fights with people twice or three times his age? Its a matter of time before somebody takes issue with it, and you get a good hiding. But then, what do you care? You're obviously a seasoned hardman hooligan.

If you want to sing, then sing. If you don't think others are singing enough, then sing louder. Having a go at fellow fans achieves nothing. The players will get even lower, and we don't need to be divided in our efforts to support them, however people choose to do it.

Oh, and please get an education. There are some cases where words sound the same, but are spelt differently. You might want to check that out.

Yes i saw you pulled out by the steward in the first half must have been doing something wrong. But we have got the right to sit down and not sing and don't need to be told by you bunch of p***** to support our team. Just a thought how many of you will be at Brentford on sat and even Barnet in the cup ranting.gif

Too Clear up a few things... Yes i am going to brenford on saturday on coach 3 seat 42.. barnet in the cup is the game i might miss because its a cup game and i have to save my money as much as i can for the rest of the games.

I went to bournmouth, Swansea, and forest as well as bein to every home game with a season ticket 4 past 7 years..

That answers your question

Also, if you're a bit "cidered up" then do us all a favour and don't go. Do you think the club really wants a drunken, underage child wandering about the place picking fights with people twice or three times his age? Its a matter of time before somebody takes issue with it, and you get a good hiding. But then, what do you care? You're obviously a seasoned hardman hooligan.

So basicly I'm a hooligan for picking fights? no fights happened no one got hurt as ive said before a few people took things outta hand, but it was all intended to be a laugh

Thank you!

Its all been brought out of proportion, as us fans were all about banter and we had a good laugh..

It was harmless fun and no one got hurt... but yet people still find the need to call us hooligans which we are not we just sang for the 90 mins!

Thank you!

Its all been brought out of proportion, as us fans were all about banter and we had a good laugh..

It was harmless fun and no one got hurt... but yet people still find the need to call us hooligans which we are not we just sang for the 90 mins!

So why did you have a CSF banner as your signature on here until it was (presumably) removed by admin?

I never called Benerz a hooligan. I said he thinks he is a hooligan.

People saying anything remotely to do with hooliganism are refering to a sig he had a few weeks ago, as well as some of the things that he says, which he quickly backtracks on.

As for you having a laugh, well, that didn't really work out too well, did it now?

Thank you!

Sorry but what you were doing last night was not 'banter' or a 'good laugh'.

Christ, I am VERY easy when it comes to what can be said and done at football games. The stewarding last night was as usual over the top. I myself was called up for 'hand-signalling' after Forest scored their second!

But I'll say again, abusing your own fans is about as low as you can get. Banter? Calling your fellow fans a bunch of c#### because they won't sing?

Sorry, you're all very sad. I shouldn't bother going to Brentford or any other future matches if this is how you're planning on behaving.

Thank you!

Well I was sat right next to you mate and I know what I heard. Wouldn't describe it as harmless fun and guessing by the machismo posturing I saw and the apparent number of alcopops you guys had got through think the only reason no-one got hurt is that no-one reacted.

Glad you had fun though, it's important to me.

We didnt go to cause trouble we went for a laugh and had one.. if you were sat behind us u no exactly what went on with the bloke about 20 seats along and how the chanting started at him

I give up with arguin its going nowhere, ive apologised if people get annoyed at it as i would have done if i was in your place, but after a frustrating match and stewards giving last warnings for things that shouldnt have got them it got out of hand.

Guest North Street

I did not witness this baiting of others fans probably due to where i was sat but i did see one incident . In the second half one man started to loudly berate fellow fans for their lack of support to which one large gentlemen from that naughty coach stood up pointed out that his frustrations should be directed at the players not the fans, told him to stop being a nause then offered the bloke outside for a err debate.Said berator then sat down looking blushing.gif then minutes later aplogised to large bloke , shook his hand and left the stadium still looking blushing.gif.

Wannabe hooligans eh whistling.gif

So why did you have a CSF banner as your signature on here until it was (presumably) removed by admin?

Because he harbours deep ambitions of one day emulating his heroes but is in fact a 17 year old 8 stone weakling and has never thrown a punch in his life.

When he gets to a certain age he will realise that football hooliganism in this country is pretty much dead and buried. The only thing that comes with following a firm these days is a banning order and or a stretch inside.

I may be wrong and this lad could be a 17 stone muscular giant that may well be the next heavy weight champion of the world..............hmmmmm and City will be in the Premiership in 3 years!

Please kid just admit you were a bit of a knob last night and cut the bravado, we have seen it all before.

No disrespect intended. sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Because he harbours deep ambitions of one day emulating his heroes but is in fact a 17 year old 8 stone weakling and has never thrown a punch in his life.

When he gets to a certain age he will realise that football hooliganism in this country is pretty much dead and buried. The only thing that comes with following a firm these days is a banning order and or a stretch inside.

I may be wrong and this lad could be a 17 stone muscular giant that may well be the next heavy weight champion of the world..............hmmmmm and City will be in the Premiership in 3 years!

Please kid just admit you were a bit of a knob last night and cut the bravado, we have seen it all before.

No disrespect intended. sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif

Thanks for replying on his behalf. It all makes sense now. biggrin.gif

No disrespect intended. sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif  sleeping.gif

In fact I'm not a 8 stone weakling and fightin is not my option, id rather have a sing along than start getting into rucks

Already said it went abit far.. end of

Just looking forward to brentford now innocent.gif

We didnt go to cause trouble we went for a laugh and had one.. if you were sat behind us u no exactly what went on with the bloke about 20 seats along and how the chanting started at him

I give up with arguin its going nowhere, ive apologised if people get annoyed at it as i would have done if i was in your place, but after a frustrating match and stewards giving last warnings for things that shouldnt have got them it got out of hand.

Same row as that guy, about 15 seats closer and just wish I'd had his bottle. And there was I thinking it was me and the girlfriend you were calling C's for not standing up on request.

We'll chuckle about that case of mistaken identity later.

Archived