IGNORED

Clowns In The City End Tonight

PhatWill

I was sat close to the area, pretty pathetic really chaps you started out alright with some good support, 2nd half you behaved like little kids some of that chanting reminded me of a school playground, I think you were lucky that only a few took obvious exception,elsewhere in the end and there could easily have been a few slaps handed out.

Guest North Street
I think I'm usually known as one of the more positive posters. It looks like I am under some moral obligation to apologise, for standing by my principles on something that is not only close to the heart of genuine fans and also has ramifications within the law of the land.

Okay, I will drop it for now. But I will be taking a camera to matches from now on and those who are guilty of this in future will be photographed and their pictures sent to the club. It depends how they handle it, from there on.

Can you clarify this?

How exactly are you going to photograph your own fans?

What legal right do you have?

If someone takes exception to your actions how are you going to react?

How would you feel if i took a photograph of you and stated i was going to send it to the club?

What sort of behaviour exactly are you going to photograph?

Drop it mate, it really is not worth the inevitable hassle: city.gif

Can you clarify this?

How exactly are you going to photograph your own fans?

What legal right do you have?

If someone takes exception to your actions how are you going to react?

How would you feel if i took a photograph of you and stated i was going to send it to the club?

What sort of behaviour exactly are you going to photograph?

Drop it mate, it really is not worth the inevitable hassle: city.gif

The stewards wont let you take photos anyway, ask Willsbridge he was stopped last week.

Yes it went along the lines of "Stand up if you love City" and then shouting stand up! when other City fans didn't follow this request. And I'm getting a bit old for too much singing these days, but I don't need to be told off for it by people who have been supporting City for a fraction of the time I have.

Did anyone see the policewoman? She was a dead ringer for Rachael Stevens!

back in uk for a short spell and drove to the match tuesday. did not really pay much attention to those 'fans' chanting as this was my first match of the season. I actually thoroughty enjoyed it and thought City actually played some really neat football especially in the second period. Clearly the problem is confidence as Millen says and a lack of pace up front which we all know about.

the female copper was definately the icing on the cake of an otherwise disappointing evening.

Archived