IGNORED

Clowns In The City End Tonight

PhatWill

In fact I'm not a 8 stone weakling and fightin is not my option, id rather have a sing along than start getting into rucks

Already said it went abit far.. end of

Just looking forward to brentford now  innocent.gif

Your a wannabe and never will be.

Do us all a favour and keep your mouth shut at Brentford unless you can keep your singing positive and focused on the team that is.

city.gif

On a more general note, I would add that I've been watching City for 43 years now, and I used to enjoy away matches, but I no longer attend simply because of the sort of attitude that was clearly displayed at the City Ground last night. Not all football fans, however devoted they are to the club, have the tribal mentality. Not all automatically hate the opposition. And I hesitate to say it, but not all hate the Gas. I support Bristol City financially, as a shareholder and season ticket holder, and morally by attending games. If I don't choose to sing or chant then that is rather up to me, isn't it? I refuse to be intimidated at games (the last straw was the LDV Final two years ago when similar things were happening), nor would I want to expose my friends and family to anything like this. I feel sad that attending away games is no longer the enjoyable experience that it used to be, but its a small sacrifice. I suspect I'm making a bigger contribution to City's success than the supporters who chose to intimidate their own fans last night, but I dare say they wouldn't see me as so 'loyal' simply because I don't choose to act like a thug.

Same row as that guy, about 15 seats closer and just wish I'd had his bottle. And there was I thinking it was me and the girlfriend you were calling C's for not standing up on request.

We'll chuckle about that case of mistaken identity later.

It was aimed at him not at anyone else.. u must of heard the things he was shouting at us?

Dug yourself a mighty deep hole here, haven't you benerz?

Squirm!

Not really.. at least i have the bottle to own up.. and if people don't want to reply to my post then don't..

I'm still going to post on here.

As for calling me a chav rofl2br.gif

1. if you were there last nite you saw me.. how can you call me a chav? just a pathetic way of tryin to wind me up rofl2br.gif

Guest routabout
Not really.. at least i have the bottle to own up.. and if people don't want to reply to my post then don't..

As for calling me a chav  rofl2br.gif 

1. if you were there last nite you saw me.. how can you call me a chav? just a pathetic way of tryin to wind me up  rofl2br.gif

What? And your methods of winding people up aren't pathetic?

As for calling me a chav  rofl2br.gif 

1. if you were there last nite you saw me.. how can you call me a chav? just a pathetic way of tryin to wind me up  rofl2br.gif

Why does it require bottle to own up? Oh... and why did you have a CSF banner on your posts until it was removed by admin?

On a more general note, I would add that I've been watching City for 43 years now, and I used to enjoy away matches, but I no longer attend simply because of the sort of attitude that was clearly displayed at the City Ground last night.  Not all football fans, however devoted they are to the club, have the tribal mentality.  Not all automatically hate the opposition.  And I hesitate to say it, but not all hate the Gas.  I support Bristol City financially, as a shareholder and season ticket holder, and morally by attending games.  If I don't choose to sing or chant then that is rather up to me, isn't it?  I refuse to be intimidated at games (the last straw was the LDV Final two years ago when similar things were happening), nor would I want to expose my friends and family to anything like this.  I feel sad that attending away games is no longer the enjoyable experience that it used to be, but its a small sacrifice.  I suspect I'm making a bigger contribution to City's success than the supporters who chose to intimidate their own fans last night, but I dare say they wouldn't see me as so 'loyal' simply because I don't choose to act like a thug.

Going away with City is one of the most enjoyable things i've ever had the pleasure of experiencing, however i fully agree with you that it certainly isn't as fun as the old days, but alas those great days are behind us!

If you don't like going away, don't bother. I'm sure no one will cry.

Guest routabout
Why does it require bottle to own up? Oh... and why did you have a CSF banner on your posts until it was removed by admin?

Because he is a wannabe hooligan. Admin removed it, because hooliganism isn't permitted on here or in society. Just explaining things to benerz.... wink.gif

It was actully "StoneIsland" sig.. not CSF

No it wasn't. You had a banner and a song under it that extolled the many virtues of the CSF. Not that you'd know what the CSF was or who was involved if they came up and slapped you, but I'm just curious as to why you feel it was something you wanted to show support for.

I'm not suggesting you are anything to do with hooliganism. I think we can all work out that to suggest you are would be laughable.

Its a stone island badge with Bristol City Service in the writing but how does that indicate hooliganism?

This aint worth me getting banned again

I think you'll find it said 'Bristol City Service Firm' ie CSF.

I think it's time Mummy pulled the internet cable out before you get yourself in even more trouble doh.gif

If you don't like going away, don't bother. I'm sure no one will cry.

So now people shouldn't go away if they're not going to sing and shout abuse at opposition fans? They guy didn't complain about anybody doing anything except feeling intimidated and being accused of not being a true fan if you don't join in. I know exactly how he feels. Away games have always been fun, partly due to the higher proportion of people that sing, chant etc, but it never has been, and never should be, a prerequisite for going to away matches

Benerz- you and you're 'crew' are clearly pathetic. The point is that this lot you were shouting abuse were still there. They'd still paid 40, 50, 60 quid to travel and wtach the game, they'd still left work early, they'd stilll have to put up with defeat.

Mate, you're all in this together, your club is struggling and you should stick together.

Benerz and 'his crew' rofl2br.gif

Benerz comes in the pub i work in.........

He's like Craig from the last big brother! and his mate he's comes in with should be in Westlife!! w00t.gif

Benerz and 'his crew'  rofl2br.gif

He's like Craig from the last big brother! and his mate he's comes in with should be in Westlife!! w00t.gif

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't tell everyone sweatingbullets.gif

I think you'll find it said 'Bristol City Service Firm' ie CSF.

I think it's time Mummy pulled the internet cable out before you get yourself in even more trouble  doh.gif

Yeah coming from someone whos bet against city to lose every match so far?

Pfftt

Guest routabout
Benerz and 'his crew'  rofl2br.gif

I take it that, in your position as a member of staff at that pub, you will be ensuring that benerz, being 17, is NOT supplied with alcholic beverages? Plus the fact that once he gets a bit of 'falling down' gear, he gets all agressive and tries to intimidate people.

I take it that, in your position as a member of staff at that pub, you will be ensuring that benerz, being 17, is NOT supplied with alcholic beverages? Plus the fact that once he gets a bit of 'falling down' gear, he gets all agressive and tries to intimidate people.

I don't drink in the pub, i simply go in with the old man

I personnally havent served him since i found out how old he was........

I'm not getting fined for no camp chav.........

What you mean he is fat, homosexual and cuts hair, does he also molest his friends when they are sleeping, this is definately no pre-requisite for joining the CSF.

Benerz mate, sounds like you need a visit from Trinny and Suzzanna to sort your image out. As for your mate he sounds like he still can't let Lee Miller go, anyone who copies his Barnet needs a serious telling off.

So now people shouldn't go away if they're not going to sing and shout abuse at opposition fans? They guy didn't complain about anybody doing anything except feeling intimidated and being accused of not being a true fan if you don't join in. I know exactly how he feels. Away games have always been fun, partly due to the higher proportion of people that sing, chant etc, but it never has been, and never should be, a prerequisite for going to away matches

I'm not having a go at him!!!!

I'm just saying if you don't like it, don't go.

I personally don't like home games and really don't enjoy going, so don't go unless i really have to.

Archived