IGNORED

Legendary City Fans

Wurzel City

Guest Legend City Man

Beanie is the biggest legend ever.. He attended the sensible soccer club with us at the gate in the late 90s.. I remeber we had a big tounament in the Wedlocks on a sunday.. Beanie made it through to the Semi Finals (the prize pot was £50 for the whole winner) and was winning 3-0 in his match untill some young kid thought it would be funny to pull the plug out of the wall so the amiga went dead and the whole pub was rolling around in laughter whilst beanie was most upset chucking his seat around the room and shouting abuse.. He went onto loose the rematch 2-0 and was most upset..

Beanie is the biggest legend ever.. He attended the sensible soccer club with us at the gate in the late 90s.. I remeber we had a big tounament in the Wedlocks on a sunday.. Beanie made it through to the Semi Finals (the prize pot was £50 for the whole winner) and was winning 3-0 in his match untill some young kid thought it would be funny to pull the plug out of the wall so the amiga went dead and the whole pub was rolling around in laughter whilst beanie was most upset chucking his seat around the room and shouting abuse.. He went onto loose the rematch 2-0 and was most upset..

Think your on about a different Beanie you imbecile.

Ok. A coupla people I remember. Not been mentioned yet. At least I don't think so:

Springer - Scruffy curly haired biker type. His dad was a copper I believe.

The other was a really big bloke who used to travel away on Beanie's coach all the time. He always used to wear a beret. I never knew his name.

Definatly, Stoneys a good man, but some of the jokes he tells are awful, but funny because they are so bad.

Remember coming back on a coach from an away game and Stoney announced he had 146 jokes on those evil cards and that he was going to tell them all. Hours later he is still droning on with Essy at the front of the coach going "that 's only 123 i want another 23 or we are chucking you on the hard shoulder and you can walk back"! :dance:

That def ain the Beany were all on about!!!!!!!

And Beany do the shuffle? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest North Street

Was just going to post that it was Mr Flicker - walked up Wembley Way with him many many moons ago :wub:

Whats with all this ? :wub: reminds me of an umpa lumpa!

Was just going to post that it was Mr Flicker - walked up Wembley Way with him many many moons ago :wub:

Your not his Mum are you ?

Or Sister June?

Ok. A coupla people I remember. Not been mentioned yet. At least I don't think so:

Springer - Scruffy curly haired biker type. His dad was a copper I believe.

The other was a really big bloke who used to travel away on Beanie's coach all the time. He always used to wear a beret. I never knew his name.

Evening all, I think the large gentleman with the beret was called Doobie, 6' 3" 22 stone.

The beret was surgically removed some years ago with thankfully no side affects, apart from causing a slimming effect and an interest in ladies.

Top banana, still around BS3.

Guest DrFaustus

Brian they aint worth a donkeys donner poo team poo fans lets leave it like that

Good lord, I thought you were talking about Notts County then.

Some dodgy 'legendary' City types in the Pilgrim earlier...bloody rapscallions. :rolleyes:

Archived