IGNORED

Fm07. City Game Thread.

Sargent Pepper

I went top last night, and the same day got bristol rovers in the jpt - An omen perhaps?

My Side

GKBrad Jones

RB Alton Thewell

CB Marlon Broomes

CB Cranie (first name escapes me)

LB Jamie Mcallister

RW Mark Bridge-Wilkinson

CM Stephan Schwarz (young cm from Arsenal, may have name wrong)

CM Adam Boulder

LW Myrie-Williams

FW Jason Scotland

FW Craig Gunn

I play defensively, very direct with instructions to play down the middle. I have not placed a great emphasis on closing down and have the back 4 playing deep. I play on the counter.

I have found that making my fullbacks play defensively works well in my system.

When it comes to the opposition, I instruct my side to close down their keeper and defenders.

Only just started on my first ever venture in the FM series, finding it very comprehensive compared to any other management games i've played.

Could someone tell me where i can find players on the transfer market other than bringing up all players within the database.

Also, where do i find those free transfers you all keep mentioning.

Only just started on my first ever venture in the FM series, finding it very comprehensive compared to any other management games i've played.

Could someone tell me where i can find players on the transfer market other than bringing up all players within the database.

Go on manager>player search and then click filter near the top right hand corner and click add then either transfer status or contract status. Hope that helps.

• Admin

As cityfan8 has described above.

However, you are aware that you are not calling up the whole database? Just some reasonably well known people from the region you are managing in (normally around 7000 names). The database is over 290,000 players so you can imagine there will be some gems amongst those other 283,000 players so hire some scouts and send them scouting :)

I am currently having my worst ever season in any FM game. 22 games into the league season and i havent managed to get above 19th since the second game of the season. I'm currently lying in 22nd in the league, although the team are getting their act together now.

I have only made 4 signings - Malky Mackay (D C), Khalilou Fadiga (AM L/C), Chris Neal (loan) GK and Ryan Lynch (loan) D/WB/M L.

In the first few months we were truly atrocious, the defending and goalkeeping (Basso) was especially woeful. The only positive was that we were scoring a lot of goals as well as conceding. Jevons was working well with Stewart and Murray was playing well. Unfortunately, no-one is scoring in any great numbers now its December. The current league position isnt too bad, as there is only 8 points between 22nd and 9th, and i'm a good 10 points ahead of Cheltenham and Port Vale.

Somehow, we have been much better in the cup than in the league. Defeated Gillingham on penalties in the League Cup after a 2-2 draw. COuldnt win in 120 minutes despite the fact Danny Cadamarteri was sent off after 20 minutes. Amazingly beat Birmingham in the next round 1-0 away from home (1st clean sheet of the season). Liverpool then beat us 1-0 at home. I'm still in the Johnstone's Paint and FA Cup. The only real highlights so far is the 1-0 win at Birmingham, mauling Cheltenham 4-0 at home, and gubbing Yeovil twice (FA cup and League) away from home.

I thought i'd update, now i have finished the season. In the January transfer window Chris Neal signed for Gretna, so i signed Julian Speroni (from Crystal Palace) and Kevin Cuthbert (from St. Johnstone). I attempted to sell Basso, but no one wanted him. The signings of Jamie Stevenson (from Morton, ex-Real Mallorca player) and Calum Willock (free transfer) improved the front line. These signings and stealing RED4LIFE's tactics helped propel me to 10th position at the end of the season.

Overall, the season wasnt a good one, but gave me something to build on for 2007/08.

My preferred line up is now:

GK: Julian Speroni

DL: Jamie McAllister

DC: Liam Fontaine

DC: Louis Carey

DR: Bradley Orr

ML: Jennison Myrie-Williams

MC: Cole Skuse

MC: Lee Johnson

MR: Scott Murray/ Gary Thompson (new signing in summer from Morecambe!)

FC: Any 2 of Jamie Stevenson/Enoch Showunmi/Calum Willock/Steve Brooker/Tomasz Radzinski

I went into 2007/08 full of confidence, which now seems to have been misplaced. An opening day 1-0 win over Huddersfield (Gary Thompson debut goal, 82 mins) was good, but it was followed to two dreary 0-0 draws. We then went away to leaders Doncaster, and despite having 5 clean sheets in a row, we got gubbed. Dong Fangzhou (on loan from Man Utd) absolutely terrorised our defence. That left us lying about 15th in the league. Thankfully, in the League Cup 1st round we were drawn with Yeovil away, and, as is customary in the game, i hammered them 3-0. However, is a big improvement is needed in scoring league goals for me.

Well after a season and a half i finally managed to get things right. Sold Fontaine to Ranger for £1.8 mil, which allowed me to make some decent transfers and scrape into the play offs although Plymouth knocked me out 3-2 thanks to a marvelous cock up between Joe Hart and Jamie Mac, gifting them that odd goal in 5. 10 games into season 3, and sitting pretty at the top.

A couple of reccomendations for you:

Ian Black: cost me 675k from Cardiff (who payed just 45k for him from inverness cally thistle,) excellent DM who was the driving force behind my late surge into the play-offs.

Joe Hart: the young goalie at Man City, 300k for me.

Jonathon Forte: he is the answer to my left sided problem, sadly only on loan.

I lost 1-0 to Rovers in the JPT.

Topped off a bad weekend really, considering the Yeovil result.

Anyone else faced the evil ones in a cup yet?

Had them three times in my first 2 seasons, 2 wins, one loss.

Mad little gamer community this.

Last played the 03/04 version. Ended up getting harshly sacked at City, bastards, and landed up at Tranmere where I won the UEFA Cup and they built a statue in my honour :D

Found the game just entirely far too time consuming and addictive (like otib and subbers websites :whistle: ), played about 8 seasons in a week or something. It's also a little too detailed for my liking, bring back CM 93/94 with the square boxes!

Anyways, happy gaming, weirdos.

. These signings and stealing RED4LIFE's tactics helped propel me to 10th position at the end of the season.

Glad I could be of help :D

I have just finished my 2nd season and I finished 14th in the Championship.

I highly recommend buying Dennis Boskailo (Djurgarden-120k, DRC), and Mikael Lustig (Gif Sundsvall-24k D/WBR), both have been quality and they are both very young. On the coaches report for these two, it always says, I urge you to keep hold of him, as they are certainly players with a great future.

I have had a load of injuries to my strikers this season, so had to get a few Loan signings in to cover, namely Giovanni Torre who was pretty good, along with Tomas Pekhart who was just ok. I have been given 1.1mil to spend for the next season, but there's nobody interested who is decent. :disapointed2se:

• Admin

Glad I could be of help :D

I have just finished my 2nd season and I finished 14th in the Championship.

I highly recommend buying Dennis Boskailo (Djurgarden-120k, DRC), and Mikael Lustig (Gif Sundsvall-24k D/WBR), both have been quality and they are both very young. On the coaches report for these two, it always says, I urge you to keep hold of him, as they are certainly players with a great future.

I have had a load of injuries to my strikers this season, so had to get a few Loan signings in to cover, namely Giovanni Torre who was pretty good, along with Tomas Pekhart who was just ok. I have been given 1.1mil to spend for the next season, but there's nobody interested who is decent. :disapointed2se:

I'm also in my Championship season and thanks to the board giving me naff all to spend I spent pre-season signing up loads of free transfers who all turned out to be rubbish and now sit in my reserves.

I brought in a striker from Liverpool on loan who absolutely terrorised me in a pre-season friendly who has also since turned out to be rubbish, ok maybe that's harsh, let's say "not ready for Championship football yet".

Fortunately I managed to get two wingers in on loan from Liverpool & ManU (Guthrie & Mamam) who have done ok (although Mamam couldn't score in a brothel, sigh).

....and then in the last week of the August window Tottenham offered me Hossam Ghali on a free, and he's pretty decent....ok, he's my best player.

For the first half of the season it was basically these three new additions in midfield plus the team that got me promoted from League One and despite being "hard to beat" at home (read "lots of draws") I was a pushover away from home (read "lots of defeats") and found myself either in the relegation zone or a place or two above each week depending on whether I'd just played a couple of home games or away games.

Anyway, got bored of my 442 diamond system being outplayed most games so went back to basics with a 442 and re-did all the instructions.

I had found in League One that if you ticked the "Use target man" box the opposition would soon work out that you were doing this and mark the guy out of the game...However, in this new system from the "Team Instructions" tab I have now just changed "target man aim" to "to head" and added John Sutton to the list of targetmen. Thus far opposition teams haven't worked out how to stop him and he wins around 30 headers a game!

I have since moved up to 7th (on GD from Sheff Wed in 6th) after a great run and have about 10 games to get into the play-off zone.

Also, having spent the first half of the season MASSIVELY under budget in wage terms, I have racked up over £3m in the bank account (started the season with around £1.5m in there) and for the first time ever on my games, a request to the board to make more transfer funds available was granted and I was handed £2.6m to spend :D

I've used £725k bringing in a AMRC from Botafogo called Leonardo, a Slovak striker called Jendrisek for £600k and a Hungarian left midfielder call Halmosi for £180k. All of these have got off to decent starts and I will probably be recommending them by the end of the season as decent signings.

Almost forgot, picked up DLC Toni Kallio in December when his contract ended and he now partners Eng U21 international Liam Fontaine at the back.

Team:

Weale

Billy Fontaine Kallio Stanford

Leonardo Ghali Skuse Halmosi

Sutton Jendrisek

Have just finished my first season. First thoughts are that this is a lot harder than previous editions where promotion was almost guarenteed in the first season with very little work needed to the team. Therfore that was my plan with City this year, a couple of loans here and there, one or to purchases and weed out the old and grey.

First person to arrive at AG was James Coppinger from Donny (14k), good back up for the ageing Murray and he can also play on the left. Taking advantage of Arsenal being my parent club I signed Vito Mannone on a season long loan as first choice keeper and Ryan Garry (DF C,L) as cover. I found Mannone to be more reliable than Basso and Weales physical attributes were not up to standard. A Russell went to Chesterfield and subsequently League 2 for 10k.

That was it in terms of signings until the Jan Christmas window when I was languishing in mid-table obscurity. Knocked the Gas out in the First round of the FA Cup, then went out to Bradford. SL came a knocking late in January asking me to raise the profile of the club with a big signing. I did so with Shabazz Baidoo from QPR (900k), a huge signing apparently!! Hes only 18 and my scouts felt he would make a decent Prem striker when he reaches his potential. Hours before the deadline I brought in Frazer Richardson (rb), I felt Orr wasnt good enough and prefered Loius C in the centre. Both players improved my side considerably, resulting in a late burst for the playoffs where I missed out by a single point!

Was forced to play Grubb for 6 games due to injuries and was suprised how good he was, average rating of 7.6 and contributed with 3 goals and and two assists!

Lost the play-off final in season 3, 1-0 against Bradford (who had a certain tommy doc anchoring their midfield.) Getting very frustrated with my repeated failure. Board love me though as i'm nearly £5 mil in the black.

Anyone had any takeovers in their game? In mine League One Brighton got a wealthy new owner and proceeded to spend about £10 mil.

Also, anyone else pinched Cohen from Yeovil? He's just about my best player at the mo.

Just finished my first season and ended up losing on pens in the play-off final(finished third overall after being top for a short period).

Adriano Basso was my best player with Skuse as my best outfield player.Skuse was outstanding and got called into the England U21 squad.

Lee Johnsson good also.

Signed Chris Sutton on a free,he was poor.

Aliou Cisse on a free....Quality!!

Got Matt Jansen ona free,he was ok as back-up.

Signed Kenwyne Jones on loan mid-season,he was brill,scored 4 on his debut!! He got injured with about 6 games to go (this cost me i think)

Paul Jones was my reserve keeper,Brooker my top scorer.

Signed that Eddie Stansford you were on about,he was good until he got a long-term injury.

Signed Brian Stock from PNE.

My team at the end of the season was (taking into account injuries)

4-1-2-1-2

GK Basso

DR Cisse

DC Carey

DC Partridge..... absolute revelation,I suggest you try him out.

DL McCallister

DM Skuse

CM Stock

CM Johnson

AM Noble

ST Brooker

ST Enoch/JMW

Subs

Fontaine/McCombe

Orr/Brown

Stansford/Murray

Enoch/JMW

Janson

Just finished my first season and ended up losing on pens in the play-off final(finished third overall after being top for a short period).

Adriano Basso was my best player with Skuse as my best outfield player.Skuse was outstanding and got called into the England U21 squad.

Lee Johnsson good also.

Signed Chris Sutton on a free,he was poor.

Aliou Cisse on a free....Quality!!

Got Matt Jansen ona free,he was ok as back-up.

Signed Kenwyne Jones on loan mid-season,he was brill,scored 4 on his debut!! He got injured with about 6 games to go (this cost me i think)

Paul Jones was my reserve keeper,Brooker my top scorer.

Signed that Eddie Stansford you were on about,he was good until he got a long-term injury.

Signed Brian Stock from PNE.

My team at the end of the season was (taking into account injuries)

4-1-2-1-2

GK Basso

DR Cisse

DC Carey

DC Partridge..... absolute revelation,I suggest you try him out.

DL McCallister

DM Skuse

CM Stock

CM Johnson

AM Noble

ST Brooker

ST Enoch/JMW

Subs

Fontaine/McCombe

Orr/Brown

Stansford/Murray

Enoch/JMW

Janson

Not bad mate.

I got sacked as soon as relegation was confirmed in March of my 2nd season as manager of City, i didn't come off the bottom of the championship at all!!! I lost the 1st game of the season 4-0 so was put bottom then and never and i mean not even once got out of 24th place!!! HOW DEPRESSING! I was offered England manager job when McClaren quit in feb and led the u21's to the euro championship which we won!! :banana:

Then the serious stuff came when i only managed to get to the 2nd round with the senior team i was promptly sacked by England!!! ( put jennison Myrie Williams in the senior squad and he scored 2 on debut)

I was bored of being unemployed so applied for every vacant managers job available and ended up at Wolfsburg in Germany!!!! My contract status is that i need to keep them in the bundesliga to get an extension!! all going well so far, 13th at xmas! highlight was beating Munich 4-1 away!! Signed Artus, Carey and Towler from city, the 1st 2 regulars in my 1st team!!

My reputation at the moment is National and am hoping keeping Wolfsburg up will improve it so i can come straight back to managing a championship club when i decline the offer of an extention from Wolfsburg!!

COME ON YOU GREENS (Wolfsburg not Yeovil)!!!!

• Admin

I have since moved up to 7th (on GD from Sheff Wed in 6th) after a great run and have about 10 games to get into the play-off zone.

Ended up finishing 3rd, just 3 points off top spot but lost in the play-off semi final on penalties after Sheffield United scored an equalising goal in injury time.

Still, planned to field a weaker side in the final as I think I need another season at Championship level before I go up to the Prem.

Plan to spend the Summer buying 2 new full-backs, a back up striker and possibly a replacement goalie although Weale isn't that bad.

I started off as Chelski on mine for a easy start (hopefully) until I got to grips with the game. Did it straight away near enough and ended up going about 25-30 games unbeaten in all competitions, started to get a bit boring to say the least! So I resigned and applied about for MK Dons, Brentford etc and ended up at Hartlepool who were about 16th 30 games in. Got them to the play offs and won it!!

Signed a few players but I had some good players in there allready such as Nelson and Konstantopolis.

Looking quite comfortable in the league (about 10th ish) after being told to avoid relegation so all was good, then the job for Plymouth came up so I then went for that! Now manager of Plymouth and are quite bloody rich with this foreign guy owning the club so a bit of cash to splash!

My team with them is:

GK McCormick

DL Thatcher/Ziegler/Richards (from Ipswich)

DR Ryan Taylor (ex Wigan)

DC Gaardsoe/Danny Collins

DC McEveley/Wotton

MR Greening/Norris

MC Wotton/Norris

MC Ben Oakley/Buzaksky

ML Adam Johnson (From Middlesborough)

FC Scott Sinclair/Ebanks Blake

FC Chadwick/Stead

Looking good in the league aswel with these having taken them from 18th to 6th although its very tight in the Championship at the mo. Am contracted till 2011 so will hopefully stick with them and get them in the Prem! :D

E I E I E I O, up the football league GRANTHAM go :w00t:

Finished outside playoffs in last season. New season now, 1st after 5 games. If anyone ever manages in the conference north/south, get Adam Stansfield. He's scored 7 in 5 so far. :)

iv just finished my first full season in charge of city, i guided them to 4th place in league 1 just two points off 2nd :( , i used the same tactic as madger and used high tempo, quick passing, attacking style of play with a bit of width. i signed only 3 players to add to the squad i inherited from gj so a good achievement in my opinion!, i lost in the semis of the play offs to doncaster and was knocked out of each cup competition in the 2nd round, jevo was my top scorer with 27 goals! jmw is my highest valued player at 750k and has attracted the interests of celtic. so i plan to add a couple of players in the close season and also offload a couple here and there too. here is the team i used through the majority of the season:

----------------------------------------------Basso------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------Carey-------------------macky(sp)------------------------Fontaine-----------------McCalister------------

-----------Coppinger--------------Russell-------------------------------Johnson-----------------Myrie-Williams------

------------------------------------------Jevons----------------(Ian) Moore----------------------------------------------

• Admin

Ended up finishing 3rd, just 3 points off top spot but lost in the play-off semi final on penalties after Sheffield United scored an equalising goal in injury time.

Still, planned to field a weaker side in the final as I think I need another season at Championship level before I go up to the Prem.

Plan to spend the Summer buying 2 new full-backs, a back up striker and possibly a replacement goalie although Weale isn't that bad.

Didn't manage to bring in ANY full backs but signed a new CB (Aythami), GK (Moreira) and in January I have a back-up targetman arriving (as I am missing John Sutton quite a lot at the moment) plus a versatile Slovak midfielder recommended by Jendrisek.

Doing very well in my second Championship (3rd overall) season though.

25 games in and I am 11 points clear having gone 20 games unbeaten and haven't even conceded in the last 10 games!

This formation is definitely getting the best out of my players & I'm even doing well financially with almost £6m in the bank.

Having now got to 1st in the league at the start of January, Mr Lansdown has informed me that he would like me to get the profile of the club up and to help me do this, he will back me in the transfer market as long as it doesn't put the club in the red over-all....... Top man.

Only one slight problem, I am currently some £13k over my wage budget and although I am getting transfer fees agreed, he's only letting me offer in the region of £150 p/w for players that I'm looking at spending in excess of £1m on!!

Don't think anyone is coming to me on those sort of peanuts :doh:

While Carlise and Bradford have both been taken over by mega-rich business men who have given each of them over £28m to spend on players :disapointed2se:

Cheers Mr Lansdown :grr:

Oh yeah, 2 games after my 1st post, Joel Porter got injured and is now at the specialists for 5 months!!

With-in a couple of day's, I have managed to sign Tyrone Mears from West Ham on a Free and Mr Lansdown is now in love with me for signing such a high profile player :rofl2br:

This is getting a little bit too life like for my likings :yawn:

Having restarted my game ( was doing shite before), I have now got to January in my 2nd season (still in League 1), sit top of the league and Mr Lansdown has again stated that he would like me to raise the profile of the club by making a quality signing.

So I thought I would try him out properly this time, agreed £4.5m for Pennant, surprisingly enough he wouldn't except £4k a week, so went for Billy Sharp at S****horpe and he has just signed for £2.6m :dance:

Now this should give me the fire power to fly through the divisions (touch wood).

Just finished my first season as City Finished 3rd and won the play offs. I was top until about march then goals dried up so i was screwed.

-----Martin(loan L'pool)-----

---RBCranie(southampton 20k)---CBCarey--CBMcCombe----LBGarry(Arsenal 100k)---

---AMR Murray/Artus---CMJohnson--CMSkuse---AML Tim Sparv (BARGAIN S'hampton 1k voted

in team of year)

------Baidoo(Loan Q.P.R)---Grabban(Crystal Palace)------

In Championship now signed 3 Loan players:

CM Craig Gardner(sp?) Aston Villa

AMRJimmy Smith Chelsea

FC Tomasz Cywka

And 1 Permenant player:

GK Artur Kotenko 180K Levedia

I got another game as Conference North side Redditch United. Got a decent side for that level as well I think

Wayne Hennessey

Asa Charlton Ahmet Rifat Mark Foran Leon Drysdale

Joe Anyinsah (Loan) Robin Hulbert Ben Petty Ashley Vincent (Loan)

Andrew Middlebrook Chris Cornes

Subs: Dan Barker (GK)

Simon Rea

Mitch Ward

Carl Alford

Marcus Gayle

• Admin

I've reached the Premiership.

3 games to go till the end of my third season and I'm top on 95 points.

I also have an FA Cup Final to look forward to against Arsenal. Hoping real-life UEFA Cup qualification rules apply as due to Arsenal being in a CL place I should automatically be entered into the UEFA Cup, win or lose. :dance:

I managed top spot in my second season, despite my players doing their best to throw a 10 point gap away, I managed to finish champions with one game left.

A new midfield will be needed in the Championship, and I'm worried about the form of my frontmen, who can all 1) Score goals 2) Score loads in reserves 3) Go through long periods without scoring.

My side

..........Brad Jones

Tall (Hearts).......Garry(Arsenal)...Evatt (QPR)...Mcalister

Wierech....Boulder......Cowan.........Myrie-Williams

(Austrian under 21,

spelling wrong)

-----------------------Showumni------Scotland

I'll get some screens up tonight of side, league and tactics.

I would play more, but it's having to share my PC time with Oblivion.

I've just got to the halfway point of the league in the first season.

Record so far is P23, W13, D5, L6, F35, A22, Pts 44. I'm currently 2nd in the league 1 point behind Doncaster. It's pretty close at the top as Swampsea are 3rd on 43, Scunnie 4th on 43, Millwall 5th on 41 and Forest are 6th on 39.

Been a mixed bag in the cups so far. We've got Dagenham & Redbridge in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. Lost to Man City in the third round of league cup and lost to Brighton in the 2nd round of the Johnstone's Paint Pot.

Perm transfers in -

Eddie Stanford D/AM L, £22K from Sandecja.

Matt Jansen AM LC / FC, free.

Paul Brooker AM R, £55K from Brentford.

Marc Kalenga DM, free.

Perm transfers out -

Dave Partridge to Oldham for £45K.

Alex Russell to Chesterfield for £1K.

Loans in -

Matt Connolly DC, Arsenal.

Vito Mannone GK, Arsenal.

Marc Elston STR, Arsenal.

(Arsenal are my parent club).

Loans out -

Brown, Walsall.

When everyone is fit my first choice 11 is -

Basso

Orr-Carey-Fontaine-McAllister

P Brooker-Skuse-Johnson-Jansen

Jevons-S Brooker

These are the my top goalscorers so far -

Jevons 13, S Brooker 7, Johnson 5, Benyon 4, Elston 4.

My main assist men are as follows -

Johnson 9, S Brooker 8, Jansen 5, P Brooker 5, Skuse 4.

I've not tweaked the tactics or training at all and have just stuck with the defaults. In terms of formation I play a standard 4-4-2 with the wingers pushing on. If trailing in a game I go to a 3-4-3.

Had a lot of bad luck / problems with injuries so far. At some point in the season all the following have been out for at least 1 or 2 months - Orr, Carey, McAllister, Skuse, S Brooker, Showumni (who seems very injury prone and has hardly played all season). Latest hammer blow is Jevons being out for 2 to 4 months.

I've tried to get Marcus Stewart off the wage bill but to no avail. I can't even give him away. I've tried playing him but he gets a bad rating and doesn't score despite having decent stats (especially for finishing).

Getting in loan players seems to be a real issue. The only team who will lend me anyone is my parent club.

By the way has anyone else noticed how the subs now warm up during the game ?? It's a nice touch and one of many new features on the game which is a great improvement over FM06.

I finally got round to finishing season 06/07.

Managed to finish 2nd on 86 points. Donnie won the league with 95 points. Forest, Swansea, Bradford and Trannie made the play-offs with Swansea beating Forest 1-0 in the final. Oldham, Cheltenham, Bournemouth and Rotherham got relegated.

Top scorer for my team was Elston on 15, followed by Brooker and Jevons on 14 and then Benyon on 10.

Next stop the Championship. Let's hope Steve L gives me some money to strengthen the squad...

I started again and I'm Liverpool in my 3rd season and rovers must of been taken over because they have just got promotion to the championship and have money to spend.It keeps coming up they have signed this player they have signed that player and not on free transfers either like 1mill and they even bidded for a young player of mine 3.5mill.

Started a new game on mine aswel as I easily shot back to the top after starting off with Chelsea, then going to Hartlepool, then Plymouth. I got Plymouth into the Prem and before I took over as their manager, following the sacking of Holloway, they had been bought out by a big spending spanish business guy, along with a new board. They gave me shed loads of money when I took over and in my first season in the Prem I was pissing over the likes of Middlesborough, Newcastle, West Ham! Seemed too easy!

So now on my new game I'm Fisher Athletic in the Conference South. Handy for me aswel that they are a London club, so I can sign some good youn players from QPR, Millwall etc. Even better I have got Chelsea as my parent club. They will send me players on loan and give me money, plus play a annual friendly. I am currently 2nd after about 15 games. Looking good allready.

Archived