IGNORED

Fm07. City Game Thread.

Sargent Pepper

I've started my first game with City, and it's going quite well. I sit 3rd in the league after 10 games, winning 6, drawing 2 and losing 2 of which 1 of these was to Brighton, the first game of the season, 3-0 at home. (I thought it was going to be difficult)

So far I have signed, Tommy Doherty (finally back to his best, he was on the transfer list) and a leftback/left winger called Eddie Stanford, signed from some foreign club, who has pace and has been brilliant so far.

The game is brilliant and much better than last years game, eventhough I know some people who are disapointed with it. The new features are brilliant and even the tiny little things that have been added to the game make it so much better. Another awesome effort by SI. :clapping:

Sorry to quote an old post but only just read this thread. Ive just started playing as City and Eddie Stanford i will second as a brilliant signing to bring in! cheap too. :chant6ez:

iv only just got promoted after many failed attempts! in the first season of manager, i only brought in one signing and sneaked into 2nd spot on the last day of the season. here is my starting line-up:

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine Stanford

Murray Johnson Skuse Myrie-Williams

Brooker Enoch

My top scorer was enoch with 23 goals followed by brooker with 20 and jevons with 15 not a bad season i guess, iv played 6 games in the championship and I'm sitting in 17th at the moment.

Archived